Lethbridge, AB Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Lethbridge AB Homes For Sale
Golden opportunity WITH ROOM FOR A SECOND GARAGE OFF PAVED ALLEY (verify at city hall) (amazing alley accessibility) and RV parking. Fully developed, walkup basement, MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY with possibility for second laundry downstairs.. Fully repainted
Just like new but in the well established & popular Heritage Heights neighborhood, this beautiful home has seen EXTENSIVE RENOVATIONS over the past 11 years. 3 + 1 beds, 3 full bathrooms, updated flooring, kitchen with granite countertops, stainless
WOW! WOW! WOW! This is what you will say as you take a tour of this custom built home on 0.28 acres with a separate detached garage including a suited loft. Walk right in and immediately you are greeted by all the stunning features...Have you always
CHECK OUT THE SHOP!!! Location , Location!!!!This former show home has everything you could need including a detached GARAGE/ SHOP out back 24 x30 ft. Firstly, this home has a spacious and inviting open floor plan the moment you enter including a mai
Better be quick on this one. This 809 sq/ft bi-level with 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on a quiet avenue just one block north of Winston Churchill High School. Large living room and dining room is open to the kitchen, 4-piece bathroom on the main
Amazing opportunity to break into the rental market! This "illegal suited" bungalow serves the savvy investor. Only a quick walk to the university and a short drive to downtown, the location and price point make it a no-brainer! Boasting 5 bedrooms t
Welcome to Paradise!This is a wonderful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in Paradise Canyon near the golf course!It has a lovely living room with gas fireplace, a dining room, and great sized kitchen looking into nothing but green coulees behind you!It al
Welcome to this quiet neighborhood in Lethbridge! This bungalow has been fully renovated on the main floor, with new flooring throughout, a shiplap ceiling in the main area, and all new windows on the main floor. The all new kitchen features beautifu
Located on a quiet tree lined street yet very close to many amenities on 13th Street like The Logan Boulet Arena, 3 levels of schooling, gas and convenience store, shopping, church, coffee shops and many more!! Large lot with lots of parking and gara
This is an amazing home to start of grow your family in! Welcome to 1814 15 Ave N. This 5 bedroom 2 bathroom home boasts a ton of great features. The main floor features an open concept kitchen and dining room and with great access and openness to th
Now is the time to own the home of your dreams! Backing onto Couleecreek Park, this executive bungalow is loaded with so many upgrades and features you need to see it in person! As you enter you are greeted with a spacious foyer that leads you to the
This corner unit is situated on the first floor making it convenient to access. Enjoy the ultimate Southside location just a quick walk to the pool, Henderson Lake Park, Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden and Henderson Lake Golf Club. Enjoy maintenance free
Location, location, location! Walk to the university, shopping, parks, restaurants, and recreation facilities. Home has had various upgrades in recent years with upper level comprised of living room, storage and kitchen/dining area. Lower level has 4
Hard to beat this location! Walk to the university, shopping, parks, restaurants, and recreation facilities. As a bonus on this home, it comes furnished so you just need to bring yourself. Home has had various upgrades in recent years with upper leve
This gorgeous, fully developed 1345 sqft. bilevel home located in south Lethbridge is a must see if you and your family are looking for a new home with something for everyone. The large entryway, 9 foot ceilings, hardwood and engineered hardwood floo
Nicely updated, this home is perfect for a young family or first time homeowner! Located just a block away from Galbraith Elementary school on a mature lot. Inside has a spacious living room with brand new laminate floors that flow into the galley ki
BIG & BEAUTIFUL! Check out this 2900 sf above grade BRAND NEW 2 Storey home from Stone Developments in Desirable Sixmile that is move-in ready! Built with the large family in mind, this fully finished home boasts 6 bedrooms + an office, 4 bathrooms,
NEWLY RENOVATED.! SUITED! PRIME SOUTH END LOCATION! Now that I have your attention this is a must see home that is move in ready and provides you the opportunity the rent out the 3 bedroom NON-Legal suite downstairs that has it's own entrance. Outsid
Pride of ownership, street appeal, functionality, and value. This home offers it all starting with a quiet, family friendly location which is just a few doors away from Bluefox park and playground. The interior has a spacious feel offering a large li
YOU are welcomed to one of south Lethbridges BEST neighbourhoods within walking distance to Agnes Davidson school, the SUGAR BOWL & coulees, Enmax centre, Movie Mill and so many amenities on nearby Mayor Magrath Drive! Now you have to appreciate how
About Lethbridge, AB
Lethbridge is a city of approximately 101,000 residents with access to all the amenities and luxuries you would expect from a larger city. Lethbridge offers an abundance of properties for sale with something to suit every taste and budget. If you’re thinking about buying or selling property in Lethbridge, keep reading to find out everything you’ll need to know when moving to this beautiful city!
European settlers arrived in Lethbridge in 1890. The first post office was opened in 1892, and in 1904 Lethbridge reached town status. Just two years later on July 26, 1906, Lethbridge officially became ta Canadian city. The population in Lethbridge has increased steadily over the past decade and it’s no surprise why.
As a result of all of this growth, Lethbridge has a thriving economy and an abundance of business opportunities. Lethbridge’s economy has been dependent on agriculture for much of its history, but it’s now becoming more diversified with manufacturing, transportation, and service-related industries making up an increasing percentage of employment options available to residents.
Education in Lethbridge is administered by Lethbridge School District No. 51 and consists of a kindergarten to grade twelve programs. The city offers two high schools, three middle schools, six elementary schools, and several specialty programs such as an honours math program at the local university or college.
Lethbridge is a perfect place to explore nature, and if your kids are looking for something exciting they’ll love it too! Some of the nature-filled opportunities Lethbridge offers include golf courses and the beautiful Lethbridge Nature Centre. There are also plenty of restaurants nearby where you can enjoy delicious meals after exploring all day long. Some of Lethbridge’s most popular ways for locals to spend the day are trying some local brews at the Lethbridge Co-op Brewery, learning something new at the Alberta Central Railway Museum and Archives, or simply just going for a walk in beautiful downtown Lethbridge. Residents in Lethbridge enjoy all four seasons thanks to its low elevation, and snowfall is common due to Alberta’s location on the prairies.
The Lethbridge real estate market is a thriving one, with plenty of affordable options for all types of homebuyers. Whether you’re looking to buy your first home or your tenth property, the Lethbridge area has something for everyone! A majority of the homes available in Lethbridge are currently new homes or just a few years old, with many of them being built in the last decade. The average price for a single-family home in Lethbridge runs between $300,000 and $400,000. The Lethbridge area also has a good amount of condominiums available for purchase as well. You’ll find condos in the downtown core and outlying suburbs with prices ranging from around $150,000 to upwards of half-a-million dollars!
Lethbridge is served by Lethbridge Airport which provides regional flights to Edmonton and Calgary. Greyhound Canada offers bus service from Lethbridge Bus Depot in downtown Lethbridge with connections to major centres across the province of Alberta. The Lethbridge Public Transit system also serves the city with a variety of routes and buses. The LPT website has an interactive route map that you can use to find the best bus for your needs. Downtown Lethbridge is quite walkable, but for those who would like to explore the area further, renting a car or driving your own vehicle is your best bet. There are also bike lanes in downtown Lethbridge where cycling is permitted, so if you’re looking for exercise or just want to explore on wheels, Lethbridge is great for that.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 431km (268 miles) to Edmonton
- 174km (108 miles) to Calgary
- 719km (448 miles) to Boise, ID
- 720km (447 miles) to Surrey
Things To Do in Lethbridge, AB
There is so much to see in this constantly growing city. From nearby parks to unique small businesses lining the downtown streets, you’ll always have something to do when you live in Lethbridge. Here are some of our top picks when it comes to spending a day out in the town:
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
- The Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden is a tranquil oasis and offers visitors the chance to stroll through traditional gardens. Here you’ll find large koi ponds, waterfalls, rock formations, bridges, and teahouses just waiting for you to explore.
- Henderson Lake Park
- If you’re the adventurous type, then Henderson Lake Park is a must-see. It’s got everything from paddle boats and kayaks to pedal boating and fishing spots. If you want to get your feet wet go ahead! Visitors are also welcome at its nearby campground where they can stay overnight in one of the many campsites or rent a cabin.
- Indian Battle Park
- Indian Battle Park is an old battle ground that also served as a meeting place for the Blackfoot and Cree tribes. Today it’s home to many outdoor activities like hiking, biking, fishing, and horseback riding – just make sure you bring your camera!
- Oldman River Walkway
- Oldman River Walkway is the perfect place to take a stroll and do some sightseeing at the same time. This scenic path stretches for 16 kilometres of uninterrupted, natural beauty with plenty of benches along the way for those who need a break.
- Lethbridge Co-op Brewing Co.
- This brewery is a community-based project that enables people to have a hand in every step of the process. From brewing up new recipes, bottling and labelling their finished product, Lethbridge Co-op Brewing Co. gives everyone an opportunity to be involved!
- Alberta Central Railway Museum
- This museum features one of the largest collections in North America with over 200 pieces on display. The Alberta Central Railway Museum is home to everything from antique steam engines and locomotives, to model railroads and interesting railway artifacts.
- New West Theatre
- A Lethbridge institution for more than 55 years, the New West Theatre has been part of many community events and productions. It is also one of North America’s most historic theatres!
- Park Lake Provincial Park
- This is an excellent spot for picnics, fishing, or just relaxing. The park covers 800 hectares and offers a variety of wildlife habitats from marshes to wooded slopes.
- Galt Museum and Archives
- The Galt Museum and Archives preserves the history of Lethbridge from pioneer times to today. The museum features artifacts, photographs, uniforms of local servicemen, a blacksmith shop exhibit, an 1898 schoolroom, and various other exhibits!
- Fort Whoop-Up
- Fort Whoop-Up was established as a whisky trading post in 1869 and is Alberta’s first incorporated town. The fort became an important meeting place to trade goods such as buffalo robes or tobacco. Now, the Fort Whoop-Up Museum offers visitors an opportunity to step back into time and experience life as it was in the 1870s! Costumed interpreters portray what everyday life would have been like for traders, trappers and locals at that time.
Lethbridge Day Trips
The Lethbridge area has many excellent day trips that you can take without having to venture too far from home. From nearby towns like Picture Butte or Taber to dinosaur tracks in Judith River Dinosaur Provincial Park. Check out these top day trips from Lethbridge:
- Picture Butte
- Picture Butte is a small farming town south of Lethbridge. Picture Butte has much to offer in the way of history, with its very own Heritage Museum! Other activities include walking on top of Alberta’s longest covered bridge and visiting historic locations like the former home site for pioneer settlers James Fleming and Dorothy Cawston.
- Judith River Dinosaur Provincial Park (Dinosaur Tracks)
- This is a world-famous site that offers visitors the opportunity to visit and explore Alberta’s most significant dinosaur tracksite. The park consists of over 150 acres, which includes an imposing ancient river valley with cliffs on one side, as well as prairies that are dotted with lakes and ponds. It also has plenty of hiking trails for those who want to explore some of the fossils that have been discovered in this area.
- Lethbridge’s Scenic Drive
- This scenic drive provides a tour of the picturesque countryside with panoramic views and historical points along the way. Visit Fort Whoop Up Trading Post, drive through downtown Lethbridge or take in some spectacular mountain scenery. The drive spans across the city of Lethbridge and into the rural countryside.
- Banff National Park
- Banff National Park is Canada’s oldest and most visited national park. Located in the heart of Alberta, Banff offers spectacular scenery with diverse wildlife that includes elk, grizzly bears, caribou and mountain goats. The world-renowned Lake Louise attracts visitors from all over who want to see its pure blue waters framed by majestic snow-capped peaks.