Lethbridge, AB Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Lethbridge AB Homes For Sale
Wow! This completely renovated raised bungalow plus 480 sq ft. new addition added on to the back of the house which makes this home now 1090 sq. Ft. Features include 3 bedrooms up 2 bedrooms down new kitchen appliances , close to school, shopping par
Located in the Uplands, this fabulous, original-owner home has been well maintained and is move-in ready for its next family! Open concept main floor with primary bedroom and ensuite plus a second bedroom, full bathroom and main floor laundry. Downst
Are you looking for an affordable South Side place, with an attached garage in a great location? Take a look at this vacant condo in Parkside Place. The location is awesome, just off Henderson Lake Park, close to the golf course and the Exhibition as
Are you ready to own a FANTASTIC 3 BEDROOM, 3.5 BATHROOM CONDO in West Highlands?! The neighborhood is perfect and better yet there are no age restrictions! So whether it's the whole family moving in or your adult students, all are welcome. Located w
Fully finished two storey home anyone? This well maintained home offers 4 Bedrooms (3 up, 1 down), 4 pc ensuite bathroom, big walk in closet in the primary bedroom and convenient laundry upstairs! Let the oldest kid have their own quiet space down in
Located in popular crossings, last remaining lot facing city maintained large green field, close to all amenities, sports venues schools, parks and playgrounds. The price of $129, 900.00 dose not include the GST and it has to be added to the selling
Welcome to this amazing north side property! Recent upgrades include a new hot water tank, furnace, garage door and an electronic stair lift! There has been roughly $10, 000 in upgrades in the last few months. The home boasts 2 bedrooms on the main l
Oh hey, buyer friends! Have you been in the market for a TURN-KEY home but are on a budget, or are busy AF so things like renovations and updates just aren't in the cards? Well, do we ever have a perfect spot for you! Lot's of updates in this house i
What a great location! Youll love the quiet cul de sac of Waterton Rd. This well kept bilevel is fully developed with a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Upgrades include a maple kitchen, hardwood floors, and a new walk-in shower in the main bath. The
Let someone else pay for your mortgage! This home is located in the quiet west-side neighborhood of Garry Station. It has upper and lower suites that are completely separate, including separate entrances, laundry, hot water tanks, furnaces, etc. The
Amazing Canyons home in a quiet cul-de-sac. This home features 4 bedrooms with the 5th bedroom being used as a laundry room. The laundry can be moved down to the utility room. The bi-level split configuration features a main level with vaulted ceilin
Fantastic culdesac location next to a green strip just south of Henderson Lake. Front driveway, carport, super single garage with a second super single heated garage off the paved back lane next to RV parking with a large shed make this property a dr
Very unique and immaculate condition, downtown condo. The condo includes open concept living, high ceilings, granite countertops, concrete floor, exposed brick walls and custom finishings. The large windows allow an abundance of natural light to floo
A MUST SEE!! This sprawling bi-level boasts over 1300 sq ft of timeless style, comfort and functionality. You'll love the spacious entryway with it's high ceilings, sizeable closet and built-in bench. Head on up to the main level where a bright open
Get ready to call this place home, this bi-level split has everything you could want! Upstairs you have a kitchen with a center island, pantry, and beautiful finishing details all around. A master bedroom with ensuite and large closet, another bedroo
HUGE HOME WITH LOTS OF STREET APPEAL. OVER 1900 Square feet above grade. Very beautiful, large family home in a highly desired, quiet area of North Lethbridge. This fully developed home has TONS OF ROOM FOR THE LARGE OR GROWING FAMILY. WOW It even ha
This beautiful adult living (43+) condo is located in the very popular Sierras of Courtyard Terrace, which is situated in the desired south Lethbridge, in a mature neighborhood! This condo has an open concept and boasts a good amount of natural light
Walking in you will notice the character of the home, stained glass window on the front door, arched coat closet in the entry way. The living room is a good space with plenty of natural light. With a separate kitchen and dining area the kitchen offer
Check out this beautiful split entry home beside the Lethbridge Christian School . Fully developed and landscaped this home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a storage room, and an open Kitchen-dining room - living room. The Master has a walk in c
Looking for a beautiful home in a quiet area with great neighbors? This amazing home is close to schools, amenities and the University without the traffic and noise of the main roads. The house itself looks straight out of a magazine! The main floor
About Lethbridge, AB
Lethbridge is a city of approximately 101,000 residents with access to all the amenities and luxuries you would expect from a larger city. Lethbridge offers an abundance of properties for sale with something to suit every taste and budget. If you’re thinking about buying or selling property in Lethbridge, keep reading to find out everything you’ll need to know when moving to this beautiful city!
European settlers arrived in Lethbridge in 1890. The first post office was opened in 1892, and in 1904 Lethbridge reached town status. Just two years later on July 26, 1906, Lethbridge officially became ta Canadian city. The population in Lethbridge has increased steadily over the past decade and it’s no surprise why.
As a result of all of this growth, Lethbridge has a thriving economy and an abundance of business opportunities. Lethbridge’s economy has been dependent on agriculture for much of its history, but it’s now becoming more diversified with manufacturing, transportation, and service-related industries making up an increasing percentage of employment options available to residents.
Education in Lethbridge is administered by Lethbridge School District No. 51 and consists of a kindergarten to grade twelve programs. The city offers two high schools, three middle schools, six elementary schools, and several specialty programs such as an honours math program at the local university or college.
Lethbridge is a perfect place to explore nature, and if your kids are looking for something exciting they’ll love it too! Some of the nature-filled opportunities Lethbridge offers include golf courses and the beautiful Lethbridge Nature Centre. There are also plenty of restaurants nearby where you can enjoy delicious meals after exploring all day long. Some of Lethbridge’s most popular ways for locals to spend the day are trying some local brews at the Lethbridge Co-op Brewery, learning something new at the Alberta Central Railway Museum and Archives, or simply just going for a walk in beautiful downtown Lethbridge. Residents in Lethbridge enjoy all four seasons thanks to its low elevation, and snowfall is common due to Alberta’s location on the prairies.
The Lethbridge real estate market is a thriving one, with plenty of affordable options for all types of homebuyers. Whether you’re looking to buy your first home or your tenth property, the Lethbridge area has something for everyone! A majority of the homes available in Lethbridge are currently new homes or just a few years old, with many of them being built in the last decade. The average price for a single-family home in Lethbridge runs between $300,000 and $400,000. The Lethbridge area also has a good amount of condominiums available for purchase as well. You’ll find condos in the downtown core and outlying suburbs with prices ranging from around $150,000 to upwards of half-a-million dollars!
Lethbridge is served by Lethbridge Airport which provides regional flights to Edmonton and Calgary. Greyhound Canada offers bus service from Lethbridge Bus Depot in downtown Lethbridge with connections to major centres across the province of Alberta. The Lethbridge Public Transit system also serves the city with a variety of routes and buses. The LPT website has an interactive route map that you can use to find the best bus for your needs. Downtown Lethbridge is quite walkable, but for those who would like to explore the area further, renting a car or driving your own vehicle is your best bet. There are also bike lanes in downtown Lethbridge where cycling is permitted, so if you’re looking for exercise or just want to explore on wheels, Lethbridge is great for that.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 431km (268 miles) to Edmonton
- 174km (108 miles) to Calgary
- 719km (448 miles) to Boise, ID
- 720km (447 miles) to Surrey
Things To Do in Lethbridge, AB
There is so much to see in this constantly growing city. From nearby parks to unique small businesses lining the downtown streets, you’ll always have something to do when you live in Lethbridge. Here are some of our top picks when it comes to spending a day out in the town:
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
- The Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden is a tranquil oasis and offers visitors the chance to stroll through traditional gardens. Here you’ll find large koi ponds, waterfalls, rock formations, bridges, and teahouses just waiting for you to explore.
- Henderson Lake Park
- If you’re the adventurous type, then Henderson Lake Park is a must-see. It’s got everything from paddle boats and kayaks to pedal boating and fishing spots. If you want to get your feet wet go ahead! Visitors are also welcome at its nearby campground where they can stay overnight in one of the many campsites or rent a cabin.
- Indian Battle Park
- Indian Battle Park is an old battle ground that also served as a meeting place for the Blackfoot and Cree tribes. Today it’s home to many outdoor activities like hiking, biking, fishing, and horseback riding – just make sure you bring your camera!
- Oldman River Walkway
- Oldman River Walkway is the perfect place to take a stroll and do some sightseeing at the same time. This scenic path stretches for 16 kilometres of uninterrupted, natural beauty with plenty of benches along the way for those who need a break.
- Lethbridge Co-op Brewing Co.
- This brewery is a community-based project that enables people to have a hand in every step of the process. From brewing up new recipes, bottling and labelling their finished product, Lethbridge Co-op Brewing Co. gives everyone an opportunity to be involved!
- Alberta Central Railway Museum
- This museum features one of the largest collections in North America with over 200 pieces on display. The Alberta Central Railway Museum is home to everything from antique steam engines and locomotives, to model railroads and interesting railway artifacts.
- New West Theatre
- A Lethbridge institution for more than 55 years, the New West Theatre has been part of many community events and productions. It is also one of North America’s most historic theatres!
- Park Lake Provincial Park
- This is an excellent spot for picnics, fishing, or just relaxing. The park covers 800 hectares and offers a variety of wildlife habitats from marshes to wooded slopes.
- Galt Museum and Archives
- The Galt Museum and Archives preserves the history of Lethbridge from pioneer times to today. The museum features artifacts, photographs, uniforms of local servicemen, a blacksmith shop exhibit, an 1898 schoolroom, and various other exhibits!
- Fort Whoop-Up
- Fort Whoop-Up was established as a whisky trading post in 1869 and is Alberta’s first incorporated town. The fort became an important meeting place to trade goods such as buffalo robes or tobacco. Now, the Fort Whoop-Up Museum offers visitors an opportunity to step back into time and experience life as it was in the 1870s! Costumed interpreters portray what everyday life would have been like for traders, trappers and locals at that time.
Lethbridge Day Trips
The Lethbridge area has many excellent day trips that you can take without having to venture too far from home. From nearby towns like Picture Butte or Taber to dinosaur tracks in Judith River Dinosaur Provincial Park. Check out these top day trips from Lethbridge:
- Picture Butte
- Picture Butte is a small farming town south of Lethbridge. Picture Butte has much to offer in the way of history, with its very own Heritage Museum! Other activities include walking on top of Alberta’s longest covered bridge and visiting historic locations like the former home site for pioneer settlers James Fleming and Dorothy Cawston.
- Judith River Dinosaur Provincial Park (Dinosaur Tracks)
- This is a world-famous site that offers visitors the opportunity to visit and explore Alberta’s most significant dinosaur tracksite. The park consists of over 150 acres, which includes an imposing ancient river valley with cliffs on one side, as well as prairies that are dotted with lakes and ponds. It also has plenty of hiking trails for those who want to explore some of the fossils that have been discovered in this area.
- Lethbridge’s Scenic Drive
- This scenic drive provides a tour of the picturesque countryside with panoramic views and historical points along the way. Visit Fort Whoop Up Trading Post, drive through downtown Lethbridge or take in some spectacular mountain scenery. The drive spans across the city of Lethbridge and into the rural countryside.
- Banff National Park
- Banff National Park is Canada’s oldest and most visited national park. Located in the heart of Alberta, Banff offers spectacular scenery with diverse wildlife that includes elk, grizzly bears, caribou and mountain goats. The world-renowned Lake Louise attracts visitors from all over who want to see its pure blue waters framed by majestic snow-capped peaks.