Bathurst, NB Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Bathurst NB Homes For Sale
INCOME PROPERTY: This duplex is ready to move in. Freshly painted throughout with neutral colors. This 3 bedroom per unit is a rare find. You can stay in one and rent the other. When you walk in the first unit, you have a large entrance with closet s
The home owner will be selling a portion of this land. A survey will be done at the Seller's expense before the closing date of an accepted offer. House is not included (id:32990)
Location! Location! Location! This adorable home is located only seconds from Daly Point Walking Reserve, Theriaults Grocery, and minutes from Downtown and the highway! Step in to a nice mudroom, perfect to store all your shoes and coats, before ente
This 4 bedroom home (one bedroom is in basement and windows are not egress) is in a perfect location. Literally across the street from the college, it also has great views of the downtown and would be a wonderful location for someone who wants to be
New Listing! GORGEOUS BEACHFRONT HOME WITH A COUNTRY SETTING!!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE WITH THE MOST AMAZING SUNRISES AND SUNSETS AND THE SOUND OF THE WAVES ROLLING IN ON THE SHORE EVERY DAY?? WELL, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!! It offers over a 1/2 acre
Sitting on over 11 acres in the city of Bathurst near shopping, hospital, highway, etc. Currently run as a spa, room rentals and cottage rentals, & a bistro The Auberge de la Vallee is absolutely breathtaking. Amazing yard with a barn. Imagine hostin
WELL-MAINTAINED 5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN PARKWOOD HEIGHTS, WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS AND MINUTES FROM ALL AMENITIES… DAYCARE, SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, GOLF COURSES, WALKING TRAILS, ETC… The main floor offers an eat-in kitchen with lots of
Are you looking for a family home in a quiet neighborhood? This is the home for you! The main floor has 3 bedrooms, one being a large master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The vaulted ceilings and plenty of large windows allow natural light to shi
12 unit Apartment building in downtown Bathurst fully rented. major renovations in 2018 to include new cancel siding along with 1.5"" Styrofoam behind along with new PVC windows. Owner of this property is a licensed realtor. (id:32990)
When you imagine your dream home do you picture a grand entrance? Something like in the fairytales? This house the most beautiful staircase and imagine decorating it for each season! OMG! Not only is this house grand and beautiful it is also perfect
This property is located on over 3.5 acres of land, country living in the city! The attached garage has been converted into an in-law suite including one bedroom, kitchen/living area and a full bathroom. The separate entrance to the in-law suite prov
WOW! What a great property and location with tons of potential! The view is spectacular! Consider the options of a Medical or Business center. Location is walking distance to the Community College. Wouldn't a student housing building work perfectly.
There are two separate building lots included in this package deal. The water and sewage frontage charges are to be paid in full by the seller at closing. Not many building lots available in West Bathurst are situated in such a beautiful residential
Includes PID 20696449 PAN 04801034 with Tax assessment $630, 900 & Taxes of $31, 973.37 Includes PID 20004032 PAN 04801050 with Tax Assessment $101, 200 & Taxes of $ 5, 128.71 Includes PID 20696456 PAN 04801042 with Tax Assessment $ 81, 300 & Taxes o
Prime location! Welcome to Stonegate Subdivision! Beautiful entrance leads you to spacious living room, also on main floor; kitchen with plenty of oak cabinets, a dining room, a family room with wood burning insert in brick fireplace, plus a formal d
Serviced building lot located on Youghall Dr across form Gowan Brae Golf Course and minutes away form Yougall Beach. Lot size is aprox. 100×150. Great location to build your dream home. HST is applicable to selling price. (id:32990)
Building lot for sale…Just minutes from the downtown core but still in the country! With nearly 2 acres that is partially cleared, you can build and still have room to grow! Located on Bridge street just past Sutherland Dr this location is fabulous
Welcome to 102 St George located right in downtown Bathurst. If you're looking for space, room for an inlaw suite, a home based business; THIS IS IT! Charming older home built in 1904 with many renovations done throughout the years. The main house fe
About Bathurst, NB
Bathurst is an urban centre in a vibrant community. Framed by Youghall Beach and the Nepisiguit River, this small city is dominated by natural discoveries. Bathurst has a population of just under 11,000 people, so it’s very different from the major cities like Moncton or St. John. With that said, if you are looking for a calmer pace of life in a smaller community, Bathurst could be your perfect fit!
The real estate market in Bathurst consists of a thriving community of friendly families that are looking to make the area a perfect place to call home. The people who live in Bathurst enjoy slower-paced days where they can still keep up with the world while not being overly distracted by it. There is no shortage of places for you and your family to settle down in Bathurst. Whether you are looking for a condo downtown or a family-friendly home surrounded by nature, this vibrant city offers multiple options perfect for many different lifestyles. The average price for a single family home in Bathurst falls around $100,000, with most properties available being detached homes and apartments.
This urban centre is an important commercial and industrial hub, which naturally helps with Bathurst’s economic sector. The New Brunswick Community College has a campus in Bathurst and is an important part of the local economy. Other than that, Bathurst has just a few major employers, so many people commute to Saint John or Moncton for work.
With its rich heritage, untamed wilderness, beautiful beaches, and scenic valleys, the Bathurst area has something for everyone. Head to the city center for a good meal and some relaxation or head down to the boardwalk and enjoy nature’s most beautiful views! he Gowan Brae Golf & Country Club offers 18 holes of peaceful fun for a more active day,. If you’d rather spend your time exploring all the natural wonders that Bathurst has to offer, check out Pabineau Falls and the Nepisiguit Mi’gmaq Trail to get your outdoor fill. Bathurst and the North Shore is your go-to place for fun, relaxation, and rejuvenation.
When you move to the city, going for a stroll along La Promenade Waterfront is a must-do. There you’ll find unique boutiques, eateries, and regional art exhibitions that will give you a taste of the culture of the city. The marina is also a fun reminder that Bathurst is an authentic seaside town with ample opportunity for water sports, fresh seafood, and incredible sunsets.
There are many different modes of transportation in Bathurst. If you use public transit, the city has buses and trains, which provide routes for commuters. There are also taxis to help those who want to move from place to place quickly. If you are a cyclist, Bathurst has bike lanes that can be used throughout the city. Bathurst also has a highway that connects it to nearby St. John, so if you need to regularly travel elsewhere, having your own vehicle will be your best bet! Overall, the most convenient method of getting around Bathurst is by driving. Parking is provided and available everywhere you’ll need to go, and traffic in the city is minimal. The Greater Moncton International Airport is the closest international airport to Bathurst. However, it is about a 2 hour drive, so make sure to plan in advance if you are travelling internationally. Just travelling locally? The Bathurst Airport is a closer and much more convenient option for you.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 220km (136 miles) to Moncton
- 346km (215 miles) to St. John
- 365km (227 miles) to Halifax
- 426km (264 miles) to Quebec City
Things To Do in Bathurst, NB
While Bathurst is a smaller city, there is still no shortage of things to do. Whether you are looking for a date night or a day out with the family, here are some of our favourite spots to check out in the Bathurst area:
- The Pabineau Falls is a must-see when you are in Bathurst. It is a beautiful waterfall that has steep cliffs and a huge drop. The falls can be reached by foot through the Nepisiguit Mi’gmaq Trail or by car for those who’d prefer more of a calm adventure.
- Pokeshaw Rock is another beautiful landmark that you can’t miss when you are in Bathurst. The basalt columns have been formed over time into a natural archway, and it is quite an impressive sight! This destination is mostly visited during the summer months so be sure to plan for that if you would like to see the columns at their finest!
- Youghall Beach Park is a great place to spend the day. It has clean bathrooms, plenty of picnic areas, and lots of green space for you to enjoy! Relax on one of the many benches in open grassy fields or play games like volleyball with family and friends at this relaxing destination.
- The Sentier Nepisiguit Mil’qmaq Trail is a must-walk when you are in Bathurst. It offers stunning views of the north shore and Pabineau Falls, which gives visitors a true sense of what it means to be on the Atlantic coast! The trail has beautiful walkways that are well-maintained for your convenience. It is a very accessible trail, so this destination is perfect if you are looking for something that anyone can enjoy!
- Daly Point Nature Reserve is another must-visit place in Bathurst. There are a variety of different flora and fauna species here that you can enjoy seeing! You can also check out the Rocky Woods Trail, which features interpretive signs giving more information about nature. This destination is open year-round so it is a great spot to visit anytime.
- La Promenade Waterfront Development is a modern downtown area that truly captures the aesthetics of Bathurst. There are stores, restaurants, and lots of green space! This is a great place to go if you want to people-watch or just enjoy being outside in the middle of town.
- Four Rivers Brewing Co. is a great restaurant/bar that you can go to with friends. It has delicious wood-fired pizzas, craft beer, and live music! If you are looking for a spot just to have some fun with your crew, this downtown destination will not disappoint.
- This family-owned brewery offers an outdoor patio that overlooks the beautiful Bathurst Waterfront. The Tasting Room gives visitors a chance to explore different kinds of craft beer and signature brews unique to 13 Barrels. This cozy brewery features a large fireplace and reflects the hospitality of the Chaleur area.
- Coronation Park is a nice, quiet park that you can go to any time of the year. It has beautiful scenery and lots of trees for shade, so if you are looking for a place to just relax and enjoy some fresh air; this hidden gem is perfect for you!
- Tetagouche Falls is another water wonderland you shouldn’t miss out on seeing when you are in Bathurst. The falls are wider than Pabineau Falls so it is a great spot to go if you want to see something even more impressive. There are also hiking trails that go around the falls if you aren’t afraid of getting a little wet!
Bathurst Day Trips
Seen most of the attractions in Bathurst? Luckily, Bathurst is within a few hours of some truly amazing New Brunswick locations. When you have time for a day trip, here are some suggestions for where to go:
- Kouchibouguac National Park is a popular destination for nature lovers and is located just an hour and 15 minutes from Bathurst. The park has beautiful hiking trails, and the coastline provides breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Kouchibouguac is also home to an abundance of wildlife, so keep your eyes peeled for whales, dolphins, and other interesting creatures! Whether you have an affinity for birdwatching or are an avid camper, this park has something for everyone.
- As New Brunswick’s best-known river, it boasts incredible fishing and canoeing opportunities as well as plenty of beautiful scenery to enjoy. It is also home to some impressive wildlife, including moose! If you’re looking for the thrill of a white water rafting trip, check out the Miramichi River. With rapids up to grade 3, this river is perfect for adventurers of all ages but be warned: you’ll get wet! The best part about this experience is that it’s only a one-hour drive from Bathurst so you can have a fun day trip while still sleeping in your own bed!
- The Village Historique Acadien is a living museum and our favourite spot to visit. It features traditional buildings that were moved from Nova Scotia to New Brunswick in the 1950s as part of the 50th-anniversary celebrations for Confederation. You can browse through shops, take a horse-drawn carriage ride, and eat delicious local food while learning about New Brunswick’s Acadian heritage. Tip: if you visit on the weekend, it’s worth the extra money to buy tickets for three days so you can take part in all of the evening events as well! However, if you only have a day, the village is only 40 minutes away from home, so it’s a quick drive back!