Cambridge, ON Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Cambridge ON Homes For Sale
Experience country living right in the city with this truly one of a kind property in the heart of Hespeler. Nearly 2/3 of an acre backing onto green space with in-ground pool, brand new two car garage (2021) and extra large driveway with parking for
Welcome Home To 191 Stirling Macgregor Drive. The Gorgeous Curb Appeal Is The First Thing To Catch Your Attention Followed By The Welcoming Front Porch. Elegant & Cozy Family Home Extensively Renovated With $50K+ Spent On Upgrades. Features A Finishe
Welcome home to 3 Nickolas Crescent, Cambridge. Just minutes to the 401, a short walk to schools, parks and walking trails find a pristine semi-detached home on large corner lot. 3 beds above grade and 2 full baths with finished rec room downstairs o
Gorgeous Updated Raised Bungalow on A Great Location Within a couple of Minutes Walk from Both Public & Catholic Schools & a few Minutes drive From 401 & Other Conveniences. Over 1950 Sq. Ft Of Finished Space with Numerous Tasteful Updates. Whole Hom
Looking for a new home but love a mature neighborhood? Look no further than this custom home within steps of the Speed river bridge to River side park! Situated on a quiet dead end street is the 1754 Sqft. 2 story home featuring open concept main flo
A 1669 Sq.Ft., 1 Year Old , 2-Stry Freehold End-Unit Townhome With 3 Bed & 2.5 Bath, In A Family Friendly Neighborhood In Cambridge.Reasons To Buy This Home – #5Main Floor: Featuring 9 Ft. Ceiling, Ceramic Tiles Carpet-Free Laminate Floor, Powder Roo
Bright Light Filled Semi-Detached 3 Bedroom Located In Family Friendly Neighbourhood. Walking Distance To Schools. Move-In Ready, Open Concept. New Flooring, Baseboards, New Ac(2021), Freshly Painted, New Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite, Marble B
Freehold End Unit (Like Semi) Mattamy Built Characterizes Tons Of '21 Upgrades. Great Open Layout Features Maple Hrdwd & Vinyl On Main. Upper Has Premium Hypoallergenic Carpet '21. Gorgeous Great Rm Is Adorned W/A Stone Wall & Napoleon 60"" Fp W/Wood
Modern Loft Living W/Exposed Brick, Industrial Accents & Ductwork, The Perfect Mix Of Original And Modern Features!! Soaring 16Ft Ceilings & Huge Windows Welcome You To This Bright & Airy Open Concept Space W/Luxurious Vinyl Plank Flooring. The 1910
Welcome to 93 Glamis! This well kept spacious Semi-Detached home has only had 1 owner. It's fantastic location is just 1 of many features. Situated beside the park with no side or rear neighbours. Close to all amenities and great schools! Relax in th
BLACK FOREST, Luxurious high-rise development sitting atop Cambridge's highest point; watch the resident Red-tailed hawks soar past your window as they fly above the Dumfries conservation area in your own backyard, view of the entire city sure to tak
BEAUTIFUL UPDATED CENTURY HOME AVAILABLE! Welcome to 14 Barrie Lane, located in downtown Cambridge, you have access to shopping, restaurants, schools, parks, and so much more! This newly renovated home boasts a beautiful tree line, landscaped gardens
Beautiful Semi In The Most Desired Neighbourhood Of Galt North Of Cambridge. Home Features 3+1 Bdr & 2.5 Baths. Open Concept On The Main Floor Has Living Room With Large Window, Kitchen, Dining. Pot Lights, Freshly Painted, Carpet Free, New Windows 2
Bringing the country to the city. This all brick 3 bedroom bungalow backs onto Mill Creek and has a fantastic back yard. Just imagine your children or grandchildren down at the creek catching frogs or hunting crafish. Families will love to get togeth
Looking for a home that has potential for an in-law suite? Look no further! This cozy three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow is nestled in the north end neighbourhood of Preston and on a family-friendly street; close to Riverside Park, schools and with
Welcome to 700 Champlain Blvd. Unit 14. This beautiful end unit townhouse is located in a quiet neighborhood close to schools, parks, shopping and trails. With over 1400 sq. feet of living space this beauty boasts 3 good size bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
UPDATED CENTURY HOME located in the mature PRESTON area of Cambridge. Great location close to the 401, schools, parks, trails and shopping. As you make your way into the home you will be pleased by the century charm but with modern, updated finishes.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION… THIS BEAUTIFUL 4 BEDROOM ALL BRICK HOME WITH A FINISHED WALK-OUT BASEMENT IS LOCATED ON A QUIET STREET IN A WELL SOUGHT AFTER NEIGHBORHOOD IN CAMBRIDGE. IT IS ONLY A 5 MINUTE DRIVE TO THE 401, CLOSE TO SHOPPING, SCHOOL
A rare abundance of bedrooms and family-friendly features! Set at the end of a quiet street, this 6+1 bedroom Cambridge home is perfect for a large, growing or multi-generational family. Beautiful mature trees and warm rustic touches combine to creat
Lovingly cared for, and thoughtfully updated over the past 7 years, this 2056 sq ft home sitting on a large treed lot, is ready for its new owners. With curb appeal of years past, this two storey, double brick home, has the most inviting upper and lo
About Cambridge, ON
Located in South Western Ontario, Cambridge is a city that’s known for its high-tech industry with a population of over 120,000. Cambridge’s population reflects more than 140 ethnic backgrounds and the number of things to do there are as diverse as its residents. This page will provide information on things you can do in Cambridge as well as some general information about living in this beautiful part of Canada!
The real estate market in Cambridge is a thriving one with plenty of homes for sale and rent. You’ll find mostly condos and townhomes in Cambridge, which means you can find a home that will suit your needs. Many people are either buying or renting homes in Cambridge to be close to work, whether commuting in or out of the city. With prices ranging from $300,000 to over $700,000, there is a wide array of home types and budgets when you’re home searching in Cambridge.
The school system in Cambridge Ontario includes three public schools as well as private schools that cater to students from pre-kindergarten to grade eight. The schools in Cambridge are well-ranked and there are many universities to choose from including McMaster University and Wilfrid Laurier University.
The economy in Cambridge is thriving, with over 20% of the population working at high-tech jobs. Aside from the technology sector, there are over 50 manufacturing and food processing companies located in this city as well. With such a diverse array of industries to choose from there’s never been a better time to find your perfect job when moving to Cambridge!
Museums, galleries and theatres are very common in Cambridge. With over 300 restaurants that will satisfy any craving, there’s always something new to check out. Some of the most popular attractions in Cambridge are the McLaughlin Garden and Art Gallery and Grand River Conservation Authority Park. If you’re looking for a way to spend the day with the family, Cambridge is well-known for its many parks, including Riverside Park along the Grand River. Cambridge aims to create a sustainable community, making choices that will create an environment that doesn’t harm its future. Within that community, Cambridge holds a booming business climate, a dazzling arts scene, and a history of strong city-resident partnerships.
Cambridge is a city with such diverse styles and cultures, it’s hard to pinpoint just one thing that Cambridge has going for it. From the beautiful neighbourhoods in Cambridge to world-class universities, this city is an ideal place to find your new home.
Cambridge is located on Highway 401 which means getting to Toronto or other nearby cities is quite simple. The public transit system in Cambridge does not host many routes that go throughout the outskirts of the city, leaving some neighborhoods without easy access to buses or trains. Cars are highly recommended if you’re looking to live outside of the downtown core area where there are more public transit routes. As far as walking and biking goes, Cambridge is a highly walkable city with bike lanes on many of its major streets. If you do want to fly in or out of Cambridge, your best bet would be Pearson International Airport in Toronto.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 18km (11 miles) to Kitchener
- 38km (24 miles) to Hamilton
- 57km (35 miles) to Brampton
- 58km (36 miles) to Mississauga
Things To Do in Cambridge, ON
Cambridge is a beautiful city, with plenty of things to do and see. From family outings to exciting nightlife, Cambridge provides an excellent and entertaining place to call home. Here are some top spots to visit in Cambridge:
- The Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory is an indoor garden that houses over 50 different butterfly species. You can also find a selection of beautiful flowers and plants to enjoy the flora in this conservatory, or shop for some souvenirs.
- To spend a night out with the family, Hamilton Family Theatre Cambridge is an excellent choice. This theatre offers productions for all age groups and interests in comedy, drama or musicals.
- If you’re looking for a great way to spend an afternoon, the Cambridge to Paris Rail Trail is perfect. This trail goes through scenic countryside with plenty of opportunities to explore and enjoy nature on your walk or bike ride.
- Riverside Park is a must-visit in Cambridge. There are tons of activities to enjoy here, such as fishing, swimming, and boating on the Grand River. The park also has plenty of picnic areas for those who want to spend their day enjoying nature with friends or family!
- The Galt area consists of historical stone buildings and walkways to explore the neighbourhood. The galt walkway is a great place to go for walks, jogs, or strolls. It’s a nice place to spend an afternoon or just get some fresh air, especially if you’re looking at views from the bridge.
- Interested in getting a glimpse of what life was like during the Victorian era? The Fashion History Museum offers some insight into how people would dress and live during that time.
- Located nearby the Grand River, Mill Race Park is a great place to take your kids on a warm summer day. The park has plenty of picnic tables and grassy lawns for activities like flying kites or building sand castles!
- An excellent brewery with an inviting atmosphere, Four Fathers Brewing Co. is a great place to enjoy some locally brewed beer and chat with friends. You’ll also find plenty of delicious food options in this restaurant!
- If you’re looking for a quiet place to go cycling or hiking, Shade’s Mills Conservation Area is the perfect spot. You’ll find plenty of paths that follow the Grand River and lead into scenic woodland trails with opportunities to see plenty of wildlife!
- For a great family outing, make your way to Churchill Park. This park has plenty of activities for the entire family including miniature golf, tennis courts, and children’s playgrounds!
Cambridge Day Trips
Aside from all that there is to do within city borders, there are also plenty of great day trips you can take from Cambridge. Here are some of our favourite suggestions:
- A day trip to Kitchener is a great way to spend your time. There are plenty of museums and events for history buffs, as well as some delicious food options! Only about a 30-minute drive from Cambridge, when you travel here you’ll find a vibrant city with plenty to do. Kitchener is a short drive away from Cambridge and offers plenty of family-friendly activities. You can go to the Waterloo Region Museum or enjoy some shopping at Conestoga Mall! The Kitchener Market also has many different vendors selling fresh produce, flowers and other handmade items that are perfect for souvenirs. If you’re into sports, you could also visit Grand River Raceway on your trip to Kitchener as well – it’s just minutes away from the border.
- An Ontario landmark, Niagara Falls is a must-see for anyone visiting this area. Located about an hour and a half away from Cambridge, you can explore the falls and take in all of its beauty on your day trip! Niagara Falls is one of the biggest tourist destinations in the world, and its breathtaking beauty will leave you with memories you’ll never forget. While there, you can hike the falls, go on helicopter tours, or go on the Maid of the Mist boat ride!
- Located about 45-minutes away from Cambridge, Elora Gorge Conservation Area is the perfect place to spend your day. The conservation area has plenty of things for you to explore including hiking trails that lead you through some beautiful scenery, as well as views of the Grand River! One of the best things about Elora Gorge Conservation Area is that it’s free to visit! Whether you have a few hours for a picnic or want to spend the whole day seeing what this unique spot has to offer, it’s a day trip you wouldn’t want to miss.
- A popular day trip destination for many people is the Ottawa region, and you’ll find plenty to do in this capital city. There are museums and historical sites that show off Canada’s rich history, as well as shopping and entertainment opportunities. If you like hiking or bike-riding there is also Gatineau Park – a beautiful place located just across the river from Ottawa. It’s about a 5 hour drive from Cambridge, but this destination is fun for the whole family if you have the time!