Camrose, AB Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Camrose AB Homes For Sale
Enjoy the sunset through the beautiful bright windows of this two storey corner lot home in the west end Cascades subdivision. The main floor is open concept with high end finishes including granite countertops in kitchen and all bathrooms, hand scra
Welcome to the desirable Duggan Park!! Situated on a corner lot this specious bungalow style home features 5 bdrm. 3 bathroom and room for the whole family to grow! A great room feel encompasses the main floor kitchen area, flowing into the living an
Pride of ownership, in this very well maintained Bungalow located in a quiet Cul-De-Sac in the thriving City Of Camrose. Features 3 Bedrooms up, a newer 4 piece Family Bath, a Living Room, a a large Newer Kitchen with towns of storage space, a Breakf
Need a large family home with a SHOP in a great neighbourhood? Look no further! This 4 level split home has 1, 800 square feet with large windows, a 26×36' shop with 12' ceilings AND it's on a quiet street! The beauty of this home is that the floor p
Wonderfully kept and cared for Bungalow – walking distance to parks and Jack Stuart School. This 1079 sqft Bungalow has exactly what you need with updated laminate flooring, 3 main floor bedrooms, a 4pc main bath, 2pc ensuite, eat-in kitchen and a sp
Here's a Gem in the College Area. This solid bungalow offers 3 bedrooms, bright living room and open kitchen. New paint, flooring and vinyl windows. If you're looking for a solid revenue property or maybe have a child going to The UofA, you will want
This condo is perfectly situated close to shopping, golf course and restaurants. Ready for immediate possession, this two bedroom apartment style condominium has it's own in suite laundry. The large open floor plan and lovely balcony is perfect for s
If you are renting or just wanting to upgrade, check out this 926 sq ft bungalow with a 26 x 24 heated, detached, two-car garage. This excellent starter/retirement home offers a newly upgraded, bright kitchen, large windows, new flooring and paint th
This family home welcomes you in with the oversized foyer into the open concept great room warmed with neutral colours and stunning maple cabinetry. The beautifully designed kitchen is boasts a large island with seating, and a generous walk in pantry
Welcome to this Stunning, Original Owner 2076 sq ft 2 storey home! Features total of 4 Bedrooms, Den room, 3 Bathrooms, Living room, Family room & a TRIPPLE ATTACHED GARAGE. Main floor greets you with Open High Ceiling Living room with Oversized Wind
You will be impressed by this 1380 square foot, original owner, bi-level. The spacious and open floor plan is perfect for family gatherings. There is a cozy fireplace in the living room to warm you on cold winter nights. The kitchen is well appointed
This Quality Battle River Home boasts over 1500 square feet of living space. Privately located in the back of a crescent. Creekview is a highly coveted subdivision with close proximity to the trail system. Vaulted ceilings, open concept, beautiful ha
LARGE UPDATED BUNGALOW IN PRIVATE AREA! Over 1, 500 square feet of living space on the main floor. Fantastic Montjoy neighborhood, centrally located to EVERYTHING! Extremely close to CCHS & OLMP, you will appreciate the mature trees charming the stre
Excellent 3 bedroom Townhouse Condo in the beautiful Valleyview Subdivision – steps from walking paths, green space and manmade lake. Spacious open concept main floor, featuring 9 ceilings; beautiful kitchen with lots of cabinetry, island and large p
Excellent 4 Level Split home located in the desirable community of Parkview close to walking trails and Backing onto Jack Stuart Playground!! Amazing location! RECENT BASEMENT DEVELOPMENT, RECENT PAINTING!! You will be impressed as you enter into thi
PRIME COMMERCIAL LOCATION – ZONED C1!!! This commercial property is 15 129 square feet above grade and has an additional 6240 square feet below grade. There is side, rear and street access to the building. This property generates an excellent return
IMMACULATE, Executive style one bedroom, one den bungalow condominium offers stress free living at its finest. Upon entry you are greeted with a Pride in Ownership! Beautiful finishes are throughout, featuring a modern open floor plan concept, vaulte
IDEAL HIGHWAY COMMERCIAL LOT! Zoned C2 with direct access and ready for development. LOCATION ideal, walking distance from downtown, Mirror Lake, hospital, and the University. Ideal for high exposure business. (id:32990)
Attention University Students! Looking for an affordable place to live while attending the UofA? You will love this 2 bedroom Condo just a few blocks from the University. Lots of room for storage, parking and a patio door to a deck for those BBQs. Cl
Here's a wonderful opportunity to put your spin on a classic Camrose home. Walking distance to downtown, the Hospital and the University of Alberta Augustana Campus all with views across to Jubilee Park. This expansive (over 1900sqft!) Bungalow style
About Camrose, AB
Are you thinking about moving to Camrose? If so, then you are not alone. Camrose is a beautiful city of over 18,000 people, and it has much to offer. There are many great schools in the area as well as plenty of space for outdoor activities. This page will give you an idea on what the real estate market is like in Camrose and what you can expect when looking at houses for sale or renting an apartment here.
Camrose is an amazing city to call home. The houses are affordable, the community is strong, and schools here rank as some of the best in Alberta. The real estate market is fairly stable, with a low vacancy rate and affordable houses for sale or rent. If you’re looking to buy your first home here, Riverlands area is excellent and has some great starter homes on larger lots than other areas of town! It’s also close to downtown and the schools, plus it has excellent views of Red Deer River. If you’re looking to rent instead, there are plenty of nice apartments available in Camrose with amenities like pools or gyms for residents to use.
Camrose began as a railway town in 1892 and was widely known for its coal mines. The city has grown into a thriving community with plenty to offer families. Camrose is also an agricultural hub, and you will find that many of the farmers markets are open year-round! The most popular farmers market with the locals is the Camrose Farmers Market downtown. Speaking of downtown, Camrose offers residents a number of restaurants and cafes, so if you don’t see something you like at the market, there’s no shortage of places to eat. There are plenty of dining options in Camrose. You can find restaurants serving everything from Mexican and Italian classics, to Chinese take-out or fast food.
Keep strolling and you’ll find popular local spots like the Camrose Yarn Shop or Camrose Arts Council. As soon as you think you’ve seen it all, wait until festival season comes around. Camrose has several events happening throughout the year that will suit any taste. The city is also home to Bailey Theatre, which has been producing performances for nearly 25 years!
Camrose, like much of Alberta, is the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts, with over 12 kilometres of riverside trails. These well maintained pathways are accessible year round, making it easy to take in all the city has to offer while taking a walk down by the river!
The economy in Camrose reflects their history as an agricultural town, as the primary industries in the area are farming, ranching, and forestry. Employment in Camrose is a little over halfway in the services sector, with the rest split between manufacturing and construction work. If you’re moving the family to Camrose, the school system offers various public and private schools to take care of any family’s needs.
Public transit in Camrose includes many bus routes that take you around town or connect you to Red Deer if you need it! The cost depends on whether you’re taking just one route or getting access to all three zones (Rural Alberta), but it tends to be relatively affordable regardless. A majority of buses are wheelchair accessible too! If driving is more your style, there are some major highways nearby including Highway 27 and 43. The downtown area is excellent for walking and biking, and the surrounding trails throughout town are perfect for that as well. When it comes to the nearby airport, Camrose Airport, you’ll find that it’s small but will get you where you want to go with ease.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 75km (47 miles) to Edmonton
- 235km (146 miles) to Calgary
- 797km (495 miles) to Surrey
- 801km (498 miles) to Burnaby
Things To Do in Camrose, AB
There’s plenty to do in Camrose! The city is a great place for outdoor enthusiasts and indoorsy types alike. Whether you have an hour or a whole day, here are some top things to do when you live in the Camrose area.
- The Bailey Theatre is home to a variety of theatre performances and concerts. The facility has been standing for over 100 years, complete with the original Victorian architecture that Camrose was built around.
- Jubilee Park is a great place to explore with the family. There are plenty of walking trails, playgrounds, and picnic areas for all ages. Also nearby is Jubilee Park Nature Centre, where you can take in some educational exhibits about Alberta’s natural environment or just have fun exploring.
- The Jeanne & Peter Lougheed Performing Arts Centre is home to many musical performances and plays. The centre has been around since 1993, providing a beautiful historic landmark for the Camrose community!
- The Camrose Heritage Railway Station Museum is a great place to learn about the history of railroads in Alberta. The museum houses many artifacts from the past, and interactive exhibits for kids and adults alike!
- The Camrose Public Library is a great place to hang out with friends, catch up on some reading, or find inspiration for your next project. The library offers many different programs and features that appeal to all ages!
- The Camrose and District Centennial Museum is a great place for students from grades K-12 to learn about the history of Camrose. The museum has many artifacts, including various pieces of art that are worth seeing.
- The Candler Art Gallery is a small, intimate gallery that offers many different artists and styles of artwork. The staff at the art gallery are always very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting you with anything from purchasing artwork to understanding an artist’s style.
- The Back 40 Distillery is a great spot for those who enjoy beer, whiskey, and spirits alike. The drinks are always unique and delicious!
- The Camrose Exhibition Park is a great place to enjoy the outdoors, especially in the winter. There are many RV trailers on sale at this location, and they have lots of amenities too.
- The Camrose & District Farmers Market is a great place to get fresh produce and homegrown goods. They have lots of vegetables, breads, and baked goods available all year long!
Camrose Day Trips
There are many great places to visit within just a few hours of Camrose. Living in Camrose allows you to see all the beauty that Alberta has to offer. Here is a list with brief descriptions for your convenience!
- Edmonton is the capital of Alberta, and it’s a great day trip out of Camrose! There are many places to visit, including cultural centres, historical sites, museums, festivals, and more. Only about an hour and a half away, Edmonton provides an excellent glimpse into Alberta as a whole, from hiking trails to unique coffee shops.
- Within a two-hour drive from Camrose is the natural wonderland of Drumheller. Alberta’s Badlands are home to the Royal Tyrrell Museum, dinosaur bones and tracks, and other amazing geological formations like hoodoos! The badlands themselves provide an interesting landscape where you can hike to the top or go deep into hidden caves with ancient drawings.
- Fort Chipewyan is a community of about 1,000 people located 500 kilometres north of Camrose. As one of the oldest settlements in Alberta, there is plenty for everyone to learn about Alberta’s history. Fort Chipewyan is entirely stamped with the traditions and culture of those who live there. Focused on the beauty and simplicity of nature, there are many species that you’ll be able to see here among the beautiful views. The UNESCO Heritage site is home to the world’s largest free- roaming herd of buffalo and is the launching point for a day in Wood Buffalo National Park.