Dieppe, NB Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Dieppe NB Homes For Sale
Bienvenue / Welcome to 212 Virginia in the center of Dieppe near all amenities. This 1.5 storey home is waiting for its new family. The main level consist of a spacious foyer, garden doors to the living room, and cute sitting room, garden doors to th
Builders…check this one! Residential building lot located on Chartersville road in Dieppe. Zoned – R1 – 748 Square Metres. From Amirault – turn onto Chartersville – lot will be on your left after entrance to Primrose and before house #33 Chartersvi
Welcome/Bienvenue to 84 Jeannette Street in the Center of Beautiful Dieppe. Enjoy the luxury of having a private oasis within your fully fenced back yard featuring above ground pool and wrap around deck AND if that isn't enough – You'll be the envy o
Welcome to 20 Beaujolais Crescent in Domaine du Vignoble! For the wine lover, what a great address: ''Le Vin Beaujolais!'' You will love the quietness and cleanliness of this Crescent! The main floor offers an open concept living room and dining room
Vacant lot in the heart of Dieppe, located close to many amenities such as shopping center, pharmacies, corner stores and town hall. Lot already features services. Call your REALTOR® today for a private viewing. (id:32990)
Welcome to Hwy #2 Scoudouc Wood lot. This mature treed wood lot would be a great place to build a camp. There is a new well that was drilled on this property. Right next to the property is a active 4 Wheeler trail that leads into many different direc
ATTENTION HOUSE FLIPPERS/INVESTORS! Welcome to 20 Tower Road in Dieppe, this property is full of potential for the right buyer who's looking for a project to convert this home into a small rental property. Centrally located minutes away from the flig
IMMACULATE TWO STOREY SEMI! Centrally located in Dieppe, close to walking trails and schools. This home offers many extras and upgrades. The main level features front living room with a custom shiplap wall that flows into the updated kitchen offering
GREAT CENTRAL LOCATIONS IN DIEPPE NB! This beautiful 2 level semi-split is located at 157 Av. Lakeburn, Dieppe, close to amenities, gyms, Dieppe Aquatic Center, Fox Creek Golf, IGA grocery store and the airport. This semi-split is in very good condit
Bienvenue et welcome in Jardin Bouchard garden" THIS ONE IS THE BIGGEST LOT IN BOUCHARD GARDEN BY CHE BROOK IN CUL DE SAC WITH OVER 1.3 ACRE "Enjoy the nature in the city ARE YOU DOWNSIZING OR WANT TO BUILT YOUR DREAM HOME, you wont be disapointed at
Welcome to 1047 Barachois. This well situated bungalow in Dieppe is sure to impress with its great curb appeal and spacious interior. Walking up to the property you will notice the interlock brick driveway and walkway. Once inside you will be greeted
This beautiful bungalow style condo definitely has lots to please its new owners. Situated in a very popular condo community won't last long. Condo fees are $260 per month and NB Power is on average $160 per month. Upon entering you will be greeted w
You don't want to miss out on this two storey condo situated in the very popular condo neighbourhood of Dieppe. Upon entering you will be greeted with the large entrance offering a closet for your convenience, continue where you'll find the beautiful
Welcome to 1864 Amirault. This SUPER MODERN home is located in the heart of Dieppe close to schools, amenities and trails. This home has it ALL and MUCH MORE!! As we wait for summer to arrive already, you'll fall in love with the BACKYARD and INGROUN
5 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open concept home. Main level consist of 3 bedrooms, a large 5 pcs bathroom & open concept living space with cathedrale ceilings. Perfect for entertaining, the kitchen and dining also gives access to the nice backyard. The pr
Are you looking for some land for future industrial development in Dieppe? Are you looking to invest now and reap the rewards of your investment in the future? This is a great opportunity. 18 acres located in the future expansion of the Dieppe indust
Welcome/ Bienvenue to 201 Du Moulin — STUNNING RAISED RANCH LOCATED IN ONE OF DIEPPE'S MOST DESIRABLE NEIGHBOURHOODS! This home boasts a bright open concept layout with a modern Scandinavian design style that can be felt throughout. The main level f
FULLY FINISHED BUNGALOW WITH 3 BEDROOMS + TWO , 2 BATHS WITH EXTRA BONUS ROOM . Owner just finished installing new POOL with HEAT PUMP HEATER for you to enjoy next summer! Over 2, 600 SQ FT finished, You have on main floor kitchen, dining room, livin
In the heart of Dieppe this perfectly located home is only a 5 min walk to the Saint-Anselme Park and Arthur-J-LeBlanc arena which are both available all year round. The Dieppe walking trail is across the street. Mintues from central downtown Moncton
Welcome home! This awesome 3 bed 2 bath bungalow is ready for it's new owners! Situated on an oversized lot on one of Dieppe's best streets (cul-de-sac), 401 Marguerite is sure to please anyone who pulls into the driveway. Starting at the front door,
About Dieppe, NB
Dieppe is a dynamic place to live that is growing and bilingual, making it an appealing destination for families. The population of Dieppe has increased dramatically in the last 30 years. Dieppe’s population now stands at over 25,000 people, an increase of almost 9% since 2011.
Dieppe has grown a lot in recent years, but it continues to provide an exceptionally safe environment. With more and more families choosing to settle down there, Dieppe maintains a sense of community among its inhabitants, who take great pride in living amongst one another. The city offers plenty of services and programs that attract every age! In fact, Dieppe was ranked as the top “work-from-home city” of 2021, so it’s great if you are looking for a place to balance your career and home life.
Living in Dieppe, Canada means that you have access to schools teaching courses in both English and French. You’re close enough to the Université de Moncton and Crandall University to attend either of those universities or the nearby English-speaking community college. Have younger kids? Dieppe provides a plethora of K-12 schools in the area that also offer English and French immersion.
Our Arts and Culture Centre promotes our community’s cultural and artistic vitality. Dieppe is also a good city for people who enjoy staying active. There are plenty of opportunities, including two indoor arenas, a water park and aquatic centre, and various sports fields. There’s also a 55+ area where you can enjoy athletics year-round. Dieppe offers many parks and green spaces where you can relax, take a walk, throw a ball around with your kids, or enjoy the peaceful feeling that comes from being in nature. If you prefer the hustle and bustle of the city, Dieppe’s downtown shopping district offers a variety of stores, services, and restaurants. Dieppe is also home to CF Champlain, New Brunswick’s largest shopping centre. Want to check out some local produce or small businesses in the community? The Dieppe Market gives you that chance every Saturday, providing the perfect weekend activity!
Dieppe is a great place to do business, raise a family, or build your next home!
Luckily for prospective homeowners, Dieppe is well-equipped with several excellent options. From car ownership and public transit to walking or biking, this coastal community has something that will serve just about any need. Dieppe itself has both a large airport as well as several highway connections. Rest assured, you won’t be left stranded if you need to get out of town for any reason! There are also several rental car options in the city, including Avis and Enterprise. Dieppe does not have a public transit system of its own, but the New Brunswick Transit service offers several routes throughout the area, including a route from Moncton. There are also sidewalks on all streets if you have to travel by foot and plenty of crosswalks that allow pedestrians to get around even at busy intersections safely.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 3km (2 miles) to Moncton
- 185km (115 miles) to Halifax
- 503km (312 miles) to Quebec City
- 638km (396 miles) to Boston, MA
Things To Do in Dieppe, NB
Between the vibrant attractions downtown and the picturesque nature trails that surround Dieppe, it can be difficult to know what to do first. No need to worry! Here are some of our favourite Dieppe activities to get you started:
- The Marché de Dieppe is the largest outdoor market in New Brunswick and a great place to go with your family, friends, or pets. It features booths that sell fresh produce, homemade goods, artisan gifts, and more!
- Dieppe’s very own craft brewery, CAVOK Brewing Co., is proud to call Dieppe home! In their taproom you can enjoy a cold beer while learning all about the brewing process and even see how they brew it! The brewery offers public tours and tastings as well. Or if you’re looking for something a little bit sweeter, CAVOK Brewing Co. also makes and serves their own hard candies for anyone who wants to try them out!
- If microbrews are more your style, Flying Boats Brewing Co. might be right up your alley! No matter what you’re craving, you can stop in to try some of their local brews. And if you have the time and the energy, maybe even take a tour or two so you can learn about craft beer.
- Dieppe’s movie theatre offers screenings of all the latest movies. Grab your friends and go see a film! Or if you want to get some work done, bring your laptop and check out any new releases on Cineplex’s free WiFi.
- The CF Champlain Shopping Centre boasts more than 150 stores and services, making it the largest shopping mall in New Brunswick. Whether you’re looking for that perfect pair of shoes or movie tickets, this is the place to be! During colder months, you can even go ice skating on the indoor rink. How cool is that?
- Fox Creek Golf Club is Dieppe’s premier golf course located in the heart of the city. This beautiful, 18-hole course will give you a challenge that you won’t soon forget! Not only does it offer fantastic views and scenery, but it also has a driving range, putting greens, and a chipping area for those looking to practice their game.
- Do you love fast cars and high speeds? Then maybe a trip to the track is in order! East Coast Karting’s track offers both go-karts and bumper karts for those who want a thrilling race. They also have races every Friday night if you’re looking for some competition.
- Looking for something more challenging? Room Escape Atlantic offers a thrilling escape room right in Dieppe. It’s your mission to work together with other fellow players and solve the puzzle before time runs out! Are you up for the challenge?
- Dieppe’s beautiful church, Eglise Saint-Anselme, is a great place for anyone looking to explore the community. The church offers English services every Sunday at 11:00 am. And if you can’t make it to those services, they have an open-door policy, so you’re welcomed to attend anytime.
- The Dieppe Arts and Culture Centre offers something for everyone, from classes in fine arts to dance lessons and music performances. One could easily spend a day here exploring its vast offerings. And don’t worry about getting bored if you come at night! The centre is open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening.
Dieppe Day Trips
Dieppe is close to several iconic New Brunswick spots if you have an extra day or weekend off. Here are some day trips within a few hours of the city to enjoy once you move to Dieppe.
- Parlee Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in New Brunswick, and it’s only a short drive from Dieppe. It has been named as one of Atlantic Canada’s eight best beaches by Reader’s Digest! This white beach offers plenty of room for you to stretch out on the sand and relax or take a dip in the ocean. It’s also a great spot for windsurfing and kiteboarding, or you can hit up one of the restaurants for a great meal in the area. With so many things to do at Parlee Beach, there’s no reason not to spend some time there!
- Located just outside Dieppe, Fundy National Park is a must-see for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. The park features unique landscapes, perfect for hiking, admiring the wildlife, or relaxing on one of the many pristine beaches in the area. This southwestern region of New Brunswick offers unmatched tranquility!
- Le Pays de la Sagouine is a unique village located in the heart of the Acadian country. The village was built in honour of the Acadian experience and explores the heritage, traditions, and lifestyle of New Brunswick’s French-speaking inhabitants. You can learn all about this history through various hands-on programs and activities that will offer you a deeper cultural understanding of Dieppe and Acadian history!
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Hopewell Rocks! The area is known for its beautiful scenery and natural phenomena that take place in the Bay of Fundy. You can walk on these colorful sandstone cliffs to get an incredible view of the ocean below. They also offer guided tours to help you understand the fascinating geology behind how these rock formations are created. These beautiful rocks will leave you in awe!