Leduc, AB Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Leduc AB Homes For Sale
Great opportunity at Willow Park Estates. This 1994 built Jandel home offers a spacious layout with 1260 sq.ft. You're greeted to a large open kitchen with plenty of cupboard space & a spacious dining area with patio doors to the deck. Featuring 3 be
Exceptional Turn-Key Bungalow with over 2100 Sq.Ft of living space on a huge lot facing Linsford Park/School. This 3+2 bedroom home located in a Cul-De-Sac is sure to impress! Featuring an Oversized 24'x28' Double detached garage, Central A/C, Back A
Amazing 4 level split sitting on a giant corner lot in a quiet cul-de-sac. Backing on to a multi-way path and green space, you are just steps away from Coady lake. Escape the high density lifestyle of new developments in this renovated, move in ready
OVER 2100 SQ. FT of FULLY FINISHED LIVING SPACE…. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, double attached garage, hot and cold water taps on FRONT and BACK of house and ARTIFICIAL GRASS completes this GORGEOUS BACK YARD… No cutting grass… just move in and ENJOY
OVER 2100 SQ. FT of FULLY FINISHED LIVING SPACE….TWO MASTER BEDROOMS with ENSUITES….. 4 bedrooms in total, 3.5 baths, double attached garage, hot and cold water taps on FRONT and BACK of house and ARTIFICIAL GRASS complete the GORGEOUS BACK YARD.
This very well maintained, bungalow with a 24×24 double detached, heated and insulated garage on a large 6, 486sq ft corner lot is move in ready and waiting for its new owner's. Both the house and garage had new siding installed in 2020, the shingles
This fabulous family home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, generous attached garage, and a huge back yard with off street access. Features include a newer roof (2019), triple glazed windows, LED lighting throughout, and a work space with 240V power in t
From the attractive curb appeal to the modern design inside, you'll love everything about this beautiful 2013sq ft 2 storey by Cranston Homes. Situated on a corner lot featuring custom blinds throughout, A/C, 3 bedrooms + office, 2.5 bathrooms & 21'x
Welcome to 512 Sturtz Link located in the community of Southfork. This unique community offers small town living with plenty of amenities. The dropped Foyer of this home welcomes you into the spacious entrance and just a few steps your on the main fl
Linsford Park three bedroom bungalow with extensive recent upgrading. Located across the street from Linsford Park Elementary School, and walking distance to junior and senior high schools. The professionally designed landscaping offers both great cu
Welcome to this charming 3 bedroom, 3 bath home nestled perfectly in the growing community of Southfork, Leduc. This two-story home is an affordable, attached home with NO CONDO fees. This Bliss townhome was originally built by Jayman Modus and offer
On a quiet crescent in Bridgeport, this 1376 sq. ft. Bilevel is located close to playground and Leduc Common. Featuring a remodelled Maple kitchen, with abundant cabinets/soft close doors/drawers, large island with granite countertops and newer appli
CUL-DE-SAC! NEW ROOF & WINDOWS! RV PARKING! 29' DEEP GARAGE! This 1077 sq ft 5 bed, 2 bath home on desirable Camelot Place is the ideal home for buyers looking in a mature neighbourhood on a budget! With fresh paint and modern decor, the main floor f
Youre going to love coming home to your new flooring! The living room is spacious and the kitchen is a great size for your family and friends to connect in. Great starter home at an even better price. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, large kitchen with island,
An amazing opportunity awaits you with this 1056sq ft fully finished BUNGALOW in Linsford Park with updated SIDING & WINDOWS, 3+1 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 22'x15.5' oversized single detached garage & carport. Classic layout with retro finishings throug
The Rushes of Southfork – Architecturally Unique. This 2 bed 2 bath unit provides exceptional value with a tastefully designed layout. The Projects Smart Design Ensures the Maximum in Functionality and Character. This Subdivision Stands Out With its
Welcome home to Meadowview Park, this half duplex built by ART Homes is sure to check off all the right boxes! Separate entrance to the basement, soaring open to below area making this home feel far from a duplex. Stunning mud room with built ins, hi
Absolutely stunning & meticulously cared for, 2 storey townhouse. Perfect if you're searching for a low maintenance yard w/ curb appeal. You'll love the huge foyer w/ plenty of room to store shoes & jackets and it's large window that creates a warm a
Great starter or revenue property. Perfect for the renovation enthusiast. Sunny Bi-Level , 1132 sq ft, 2+2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, finished basement and double detached garage. Classic 70s L shaped living / dining room provides plenty of room to ente
Amazing LOCATION! Tucked away in family friendly Southfork this Jayman built home offers great value! With 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, an open concept main floor with sleek dark cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless appliances, good sized livin
About Leduc, AB
Leduc is a thriving community located between Edmonton and Calgary in central Alberta. With a growing population of around 30,000 people, Leduc provides the charm of a smaller town with the convenience of being close to major cities. Many people move to Leduc and commute to Edmonton for work, as it’s only about a 15-minute drive. While it’s a smaller city, don’t let that scare you off. Leduc still has everything you need, from stores to parks to restaurants and everything in between. If you’re looking to make your new home in Leduc, keep reading to find out what it’s like to live in the area.
Leduc is a beautiful city that makes up the perfect place for you and your family. Whether you are looking to buy or rent in Leduc, it’s easy to find what you need since the city has a wide array of spaces to choose from. As a major transportation spot, living in Leduc also gives you the privilege of easily getting to and from anywhere.
Homes in Leduc cost less than many homes across Canada. A majority of homes sell for less than $300,000, and you’ll find a large variety of single-family homes in Leduc ranging from one-bedroom to four-bedroom. Its affordable housing options are perfect for families looking for an easy transition, along with its wide range of prices, abundance of schools, and welcoming community.
Before officially being incorporated as a Canadian City in 1983, Leduc was a major oil hub and a well-known stopping point between Calgary and Edmonton. As a crucial part of Alberta’s economic revolution, Leduc was one of the main reasons Alberta went from being known as an agricultural province to a province predominantly known for its oil and gas industries. With that said, many of the opportunities for employment in Leduc are within the oil and gas sectors, and Leduc Business Park serves as the home base for over 1,400 businesses in the area. Otherwise, there are several opportunities in the service industry and corporate space that you can easily commute to in Edmonton.
If you’re moving the whole family to Leduc, the Black Gold School Division No. 18 provides 30 public schools and 10 private schools to choose from. These schools include outreach programs and home-schooling options as well, ensuring that every family can do what’s best for them in terms of education. Speaking of the family, Leduc has plenty to offer when it comes to finding ways to stay entertained throughout the day. The Leduc Recreation Centre (LRC) is often referred to as the heart of the city. With 3 NHL-sized hockey rinks, an aquatic complex, a 4-lane running/walking track, and a fitness center, the LRC provides everything you’ll need when you’re wanting to get active for the day.
If you’d prefer to explore outside, Leduc has over 60km of paved trails to enjoy as well as several parks and lakes including William F. Lede Park and Telford Lake. Wanting to head downtown and experience some local attractions unique to Leduc? Try out the Dr. Woods House Museum, Stone Barn Garden, or go see one of the last wooden grain elevators in Alberta! Think you’ve seen everything you want to see in Leduc? Hop over to Edmonton and enjoy another world of activities and attractions at your back door.
With all the luxuries that Leduc has to offer, it’s no surprise that many want to move to the area and call it home.
Leduc is a small town with an even smaller population. There are two main options for transportation in the area; car and bike! If you choose not to drive there are public transit buses available that can take visitors around the city if they don’t want to explore it by foot or bicycle. As a small town, much of Leduc is walkable. The closest airport to Leduc is Edmonton International Airport (EIA), about 15 minutes away from the city. With flights that go all over the world, EIA makes getting to and from Leduc a breeze!
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 32km (20 miles) to Edmonton
- 250km (155 miles) to Calgary
- 771km (479 miles) to Surrey
- 773km (480 miles) to Burnaby
Things To Do in Leduc, AB
If you’re moving to the area and want to take advantage of everything Leduc has to offer, this list is the place to start. Between shopping, entertainment, and historical experiences, there is no shortage of things to do in the city.
- Known for its fishing opportunities, this lake has been named one of Alberta’s top ten fly-fishing destinations by Field & Stream magazine and it hosts the Telford Lake Invitational Fly-Fishing Tournament annually.
- In addition to skiing and snowboarding, Rabbit Hill offers night tubing on its illuminated slopes in the winter. This is a family-friendly resort with lessons for all levels of experience throughout the year.
- This is a newly restored theatre that offers an intimate viewing experience and hosts independent, foreign – language films in addition to mainstream Hollywood blockbusters.
- This facility offers a wide variety of indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities including an Olympic-sized swimming pool, fitness centre, skating rink, and more.
- This is a new outdoor attraction that features two mazes, both of them challenging and fun to explore. A fun and unique experience, this has quickly become a must-do for those visiting or living in Leduc.
- This attraction is a replica of the original grain elevator that was built in 1955 and operated for many years. The Leduc Heritage Grain Elevator site has been carefully restored to its former glory, with operating exhibits on how farmers would have used it when it first opened.
- This is the restored home of Leduc’s first doctor, Dr. Woods. This charming historical house tells a story of family life in Alberta during the early 1900s and has been lovingly furnished with authentic antiques from that era.
- This dog park has been designed to accommodate all sizes of dogs and is the perfect place for pet owners to enjoy a little time with their four-legged friends.
- The Leduc #1 Energy Discovery Centre is a fascinating way to learn about the discovery of oil and natural gas in Alberta. The centre features hands-on exhibits that give visitors the opportunity to learn about Alberta’s rich natural history.
Leduc Day Trips
Leduc is just a short trip away from many amazing attractions in Alberta. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure or a day in the city, Leduc is right next to a lot of things to do and see. Here are some of our favourites to check out:
- Edmonton is a dynamic cultural centre and offers visitors world-class theatre, galleries, concerts, festivals and more. Edmonton also features over 170 restaurants that reflect the diverse culinary traditions of our city’s many cultures. Edmonton is also home to North America’s largest urban park system, so it is the perfect place for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Only about 30 minutes out of Leduc, this is the perfect trip whether you have two hours or a whole day!
- This beautiful destination has been named one of Canada’s top five rivers by Outdoor Magazine. The river offers many swimming and fishing opportunities, perfect for families. Looking for an adventurous day out? Grab your kayaks and some friends and spend a day along the river. The area even offers rentals if you don’t have your own gear! The North Saskatchewan River is also a great place for birdwatchers as more than 250 species can be seen here. The North Saskatchewan River Valley was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its cultural significance to First Nations cultures. It’s only about an hour away from Leduc, making it a great day trip.
- This park offers hiking, biking and horseback riding opportunities. The Elk Island National Park is located just northeast of Edmonton, so it’s a short drive for those living in Leduc. Elk Island offers visitors with interpretive programs, camping areas, and day-use areas. It covers an area totalling 220 square kilometres (85 sq mi), making it the largest national park in Canada outside Québec’s borders!
- This is a must-visit for anyone in the area. The University of Alberta Botanic Garden offers visitors with over 16,000 plants from around the world to explore and enjoy. There are horticultural displays throughout that will catch your eye, as well as plenty of outdoor areas to stroll through, such as their rose or rock gardens! The Botanic Garden is just a short walk from the downtown area and open every day of the year. The best part? Admission is free for everyone! Only about a 20-minute drive from Leduc, this garden is a perfect place to enjoy the day.