North Battleford, SK Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed North Battleford SK Homes For Sale
The Prize Of The Home Is The Gorgeous Sunroom Which Offers Tranquility And A Stunning Backdrop Of Constant River Views And Property Landscape From Both The Sunroom And Living Room Windows. The Large Windows Are Mirrored, Which Allows You To View The
This updated, two storey split has everything you need and more! Located on a quiet crescent, in a family friendly neighborhood, this home offers over 1650 sqft of living space with numerous updates throughout. The main level has a large living room
Take a look at this well cared for 1040 square foot bungalow on Centennial Cres. Upstairs you will find a bright kitchen with stainless appliances, refreshed cupboards, and a large living room that overlooks the front yard. Also upstairs are three go
Affordable condo located in Country Estates! This 635sq ft, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom is on the 2nd floor. The kitchen has a double sink & updated counter tops. The 4-pc bathroom has an update vanity/sink & a tiled tub surround. The in-suite laundry has
Great 5 bedroom 2 bathroom home located on the west side of North Battleford. The main level has an open concept with a renovated kitchen featuring an island. The spacious living room has newer laminate flooring as well as the dining area. There are
Great location by Schools, park and arena. This 1963 duplex was renovated 5 years ago (because of fire). Total sq. footage is 1594 or 797 per side. Replaced gyprock, insulation, attic insulation, kitchen cabinets, counter tops, paint, flooring, washe
Excellent parcel of land for future Residential development within the City Limits of North Battleford. North Battleford is a growing City and Kildeer Park Neighborhood is a sought after area. (id:32990)
Well maintained west side move in ready home! This lovely home has an absolutely beautiful yard and is in a much sought after west side location close to elementary and high schools along with all amenities. A total of 3 bedroom, 2 upstairs and one d
Great location for an investment property! Located close to downtown and multiple services as well as schools. There are a total of 3 units in this 1 ½ story renovated home. The main floor is a 2 bedroom 1 bath suite. The living room features nice bi
Great location, large lot, double garage, move-in ready and so much space! That's what this amazing 4 level split has to offer and then some!! Located on a quiet street, this 1, 124 square foot home has a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. As you w
Are You Looking For A Flipper For Resale Or A-Affordable Home This Property Fits The Bill. Directly Across From Lawrence School, The Neighbourhood Works. Good Curb Appeal With Some Landscape Clean Up Makes A Great Start. Windows, Exterior Doors, Shin
If your looking for an affordable and move-in ready home this one is for you. This home has been very well cared for and offers 3 bedrooms on the main level and 2 bathrooms with one up and on down. It has had many up-grades in recent years. The basem
Over an acre of commercial serviced land in the City of North Battleford strategically located along side Highway 4, the main route north of the city to Murray Lake and Jackfish Lake recreational areas, Meadow Lake and the far north of the province.
First time buyer? Investor? This great, move in ready 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is now available! There is a large mudroom, spacious living room/dining room with hardwood floors, a lovely kitchen along with 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom on the main
Great home with large yard and double detached garage. The main level of this home has 2 bedrooms with the primary bedroom having a 3 pc en-suit. There is also patio doors from the bedroom which go out to the back yard. The main level also has a 4-pc
Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in North Battleford. This home has been completely gutted and renovated and is stunning!! There are unique light fixtures, brand new stainless steel appliances and spacious bedrooms upstairs with walk
Freshly painted, this solidly built home offers 2 bedrooms and a main floor laundry-pantry room. The large kitchen and living room have original hardwood. The basement has an additional bathroom and 2 bedrooms and lots of organized storage area. The
About North Battleford, SK
North Battleford is a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada, and it’s not hard to see why people love to live there! The city has an excellent economy and school system. There are plenty of things to do with the family and friends, such as hiking trails or even ziplining! North Battleford also has a thriving real estate market and homes for sale that you can find right here on this page.
Real estate in North Battleford is a perfect example of a booming market. There are plenty of homes for sale and new ones being built all the time. Not to mention, there is typically a generous amount of land available for sale if you are looking to build from the ground up. Homes in North Battleford typically run from $350,000 to $450,000, and a majority of what you’ll find on the market are single-family homes.
North Battleford is named after the nearby North Saskatchewan River and was incorporated as a city in 1913. The early beginnings of the city surrounded its abundance of agriculture, forestry, and mining areas. North Battleford’s economy is still primarily based on agriculture with some logging and oil production. Some other examples of industries in North Battleford include restaurants, hair salons, auto repair shops catering to cars/trucks/buses, and snowmobile dealerships. While it is a small city, North Battleford has several job opportunities if you’re moving to the area.
North Battleford also has a well-established school system that includes elementary schools up to high schools, and it also offers post secondary education through Athabasca University, which is located in the nearby town of Athabasca.
When you live in North Battleford, one of the first things you’ll notice is the tight-knit community. As a local, a common day can consist of playing in the park with your kids, grabbing coffee at one of the many bakeries or coffee shops, or spending the day shopping in locally owned businesses. One of the most popular attractions in North Battleford is the North Battleford Sports Museum, which features exhibits about sports history in North Battleford and an indoor hockey rink! For some time in nature, Blue Mountain Adventure Park and Table Mountain Regional Park are excellent options for the day.
North Battleford Transportation
There are bus stops and taxis throughout North Battleford that transport people to the larger cities in Saskatchewan, such as Regina. As a relatively small city, most locals in North Battleford rely on their cars to get around town. Otherwise, walking or biking is a popular way to get around. The closest airport is the Saskatoon Airport, which you can fly into and out of on a regular basis.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 132km (82 miles) to Saskatoon
- 356km (221 miles) to Edmonton
- 439km (272 miles) to Calgary
- 837km (520 miles) to Winnipeg
Things To Do in North Battleford, SK
North Battleford has plenty of things to do for those who want a day out with friends and family. There are many hiking trails and green spaces in the area, so if you’re looking for some fresh air then North Battleford is perfect! Here are some of our favourite options:
- If you’re looking to go swimming, then Battlefords Co-Op Aquatic Centre is a great option. North Battleford’s aquatic centre offers fun and interactive water activities for all ages! Swim lessons are offered daily for children of different age groups with reservations available online at least 24 hours in advance.
- One of North Battleford’s most popular attractions is the Western Development Museum. This museum offers interactive exhibits such as a virtual mine, which lets you experience what it is like to be in an underground coal mine shaft and wear the equipment that miners would use on a daily basis!
- If you’re in the mood for some fresh air, then Table Mountain Regional Park is a great place to go. This park offers beautiful views of North Battleford and is frequented by travellers who are passing through town looking for an escape from the big city! There are many hiking trails, cycling paths and picnic areas for you to explore!
- If you’re looking for a good social gathering, then Armoury Brewing is the place to go. This brewery offers delicious craft beer on tap as well as bar food with plenty of options! It’s also open late, so make sure to check out their website or give them a call before you head over if you want more information about hours and events.
- If you want to try your luck, then the Gold Eagle Casino is worth checking out. North Battleford’s casino offers a variety of slots and table games which are open every day from 11am – 12am (midnight). If you’re looking for some good entertainment on the weekend, there are live bands that play at night!
- If you’re looking for a good cup of coffee, then the Chapel Gallery is worth checking out. The Chapel Gallery offers a variety of art on display from local artists, all which you can look at while enjoying your morning cup of coffee!
- If you’re looking for something a little more educational, then the Heritage Farm and Village is worth checking out. This village offers interactive exhibits such as hands-on activities with animals including pigs, chickens, cows and sheep!
- If you’re looking to learn more about sports in North Battleford, then the North Battleford Sports Museum is a great option. This museum offers interactive exhibits such as an indoor hockey rink for visitors to play on!
- If you’re looking for a day out with the family, then Blue Mountain Adventure Park is worth checking out. This park offers over 350 acres of outdoor activities such as zip lining and archery!
- If you’re looking for some relaxing time in the sun, then North Battleford Golf and Country Club is worth checking out. This course offers 18 holes of golf with a variety of difficulty levels to choose from!
North Battleford Day Trips
There are many day trips that you can take from North Battleford. Whether you just want a day outside of the city or to explore more of what Saskatchewan has to offer, you’ll find plenty. Some of these include:
- Eastend, SK
- Eastend, SK is a small town about a 4-hour drive from North Battleford. Here, you will find some of the best sunrises in Saskatchewan and if you’re lucky then maybe even catch a glimpse of some unique wildlife! One of Eastend’s most-loved attractions is the Eastend Memorial Park, which is home to the world’s largest statue of a RCMP patrolman.
- Prince Albert National Park
- If you’re looking for a place to explore, then Prince Albert National Park is one of the best places in Saskatchewan. Prince Albert National Park offers a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, sightseeing, and camping! This park is also home to the world’s largest white spruce tree which measures over 27 metres in height! The parks have over 350 campsites available at no charge that make this park one of Saskatchewan’s largest camping destinations!
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park and Museum
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park and Museum is a great place for those who love to learn about Saskatchewan’s culture. This park offers visitors the opportunity to experience traditional Cree life, as well as explore the different perspectives of each First Nation that made their home in this area. Here you will find an indoor theatre, gift shop, and restaurant!
- Candle Lake Golf Resort
- Candle Lake Golf Resort is a great place for the golf enthusiast in your group. This resort offers 18 holes of challenging golf as well as an amazing view! Candle Lake Golf Resort is a great place to take a day trip from North Battleford. This resort offers over 100 acres of outdoor activities including golf, horseback riding and snowmobiling!