Oakville, ON Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Oakville ON Homes For Sale
Recently Updated 1 Bed Unit With North-West Facing Balcony – Spectacular Sunsets Along Niagara Escarpment. Quick Walk To Lake, Bronte Marina A Nd Village. Lots Of Natural Light. Easy Access To Trails And Parks. Large Living/Dining And Bedroom. Mins T
Stunning 4 Br Wr Detached Home In Prestigious Preserve Community. Modern, Functional & Open Concept Layout. The Wide Plank Handscraped Dark Hardwood The Floors On The Main Level. Located Close To Schools, Parks & Shops. Walking Distance To Grocery St
Fantastic Location In Prestigious Oakville. Reno This 3 Bedroom Beauty Or Build Your Dream Luxury Home Like Other Homes On The Street. Pie Shaped Lot, Friendly Child Safe Street, Close To Hwy And All Other Amenities. A Must See!!!**** EXTRAS **** Fri
Spectacular Custom Built Home In Oakville's Most Sought After Neighborhood. High End Finishes Throughout. An Open Concept Main Floor With Walkout From Kitchen. Custom Millwork And Great Attention To Detail. 4 Spacious Bedrooms All With Ensuite Bathro
West Coast Inspired, Full Reno $400K 2021, Main Flr Office.Quality Craftmanship And Styling-Hallmarks Of Renowned Hh Improv. Group.Custom Kit.For The Gourmet Chef Boasts Quartz Counters, Top Black S/S Gas Stove, Integrated Hood.Solid Hdwd Flrs 7 ""Cr
A Stunning Penthous Condo With Huge Living & Balcony Comes Stunning Clear View In Heart Of Oakville's Uptown Core. Restrnts, Shopping, Transit Are Right Outside Your Door.New Hospital &S Quick Access To Hwys And The Go Train. The Good-Size 2 Bedroom
Beautifully Maintained 1925Sqft Of Living Space Freehold T/H On Quiet Crescent In Westoak. Fresh Paint, Washed Carpet, Hardwood, Pot Lights, Separate Dining Room, Bright Eat-In Kitchen W/ Maple Cabinetry, S/S Appliances, Butcher's Block Centre Island
Prestigious Glen Abbey Family Home Located On A Premium Corner Lot Walking Distance To Top Ranking Abbey Park High School, Pilgrim Woods, Community Centre, Public Transit, Shopping, Hospital, And Easy Highway Access.4 Bedrms, 2.5 Bathrooms Double Gar
Fabulous Falgarwood Location In N/E Oakville, Across From Park And Backing Onto Greenspace. 3 Bdrm, 1+1 Baths 2 Storey Th. Spacious Foyer With New Flooring Leads To 'L' Shaped Living/Dining Room W/Laminate Floors. W/O To Garden From Living Rm. The Re
Original Owners!Fantastic Opportunity To Live In Bronte West Oakville!This 3 Bedroom Family Home Is Nestled On A Quiet Street & Just Steps To Walking Trails Near The Bronte Provincial Park/Creek & Habour. The Beautiful Curb Appeal Is A Great Start &
3 Bed/2 Bath Bungalow in Kerr Village. Absolutely Gorgeous, Mature Lot – 60 ft x150 ft. Located in sought after location on a Beautiful and tree lined Street. Very Close to Popular Kerr Village. Renovate or Build your Dream Home. Property sold as is/
Welcome to Prestigious Southwest Oakville just a short walk to Coronation Park, Bronte Harbour Park and Gardens, Bronte Village and Marina! This home is situated on a 0.26ACRE rectangular lot with 75 FEET OF FRONTAGE! Located on a quiet street with a
Fabulous Falgarwood location, across from treed park and backing onto Greenspace. 3 Bedrooms, 1+1 updated Bathrooms. Step into the Spacious Foyer with newer tile flooring to the 'L' shaped Living Room/Dining Room with newer laminate Flooring and upgr
Executive Townhome 3 Br/3 Wr Upstairs Basement Completely Finished/Brand Newver Use With Open Concep/3 Pc/Induced Stove/Laundry/Fridge/Stove, Builtin Microvwave Easy To Rent Walk Out. Master Bedroom With Ensuite Sought After Area Of Oakville. Close T
Stunning Family Home In The Desired Neighbourhood Of Upper Glen Abbey West. Bright, Spacious, Open Concept. Walk To Schools, Parks, Trails, Shopping, Community Centre. Minutes Qew, 407, Bronte Conservation. Hardwood Flooring On Main Floor And Stairca
Freshly Painted 3 Bedroom End Unit Condo Townhouse In A Quiet Complex Near Shopping And Qew. About 2, 000 Sq Ft Of Living Space Near Trails And Schools In Mature Falgarwood Neighbourhood. Hardwood Flooring Throughout The Home. With Hunter Douglas Bli
Immaculately Maintained Home In Highly Sought After Glen Abbey. Enjoy The Quiet Lushness Of This Wonderful Home In This Coveted Neighbourhood. Spacious & Elegant, This 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Home Also Has A Main Floor Den, Family Room, Laundry Room &
Calling All Investors, Builders And Developers! Residential/ Commercial Redevelopment Opportunity Just Steps From Lakeshore And Walking Distance To Downtown Oakville! Stunning Oversized 52 X 120 Large Lot With Endless Possibilities. A Charming And Ch
About Oakville, ON
Oakville is located just north of Toronto and west of Mississauga. Oakville has a population of 193,000 people and an area of 103 square kilometres. Oakville has a low crime rate and high quality of life. There are a wide variety of homes available for purchase, and the housing market is strong in Oakville. This page will expand on what it’s like living in Oakville and why you should consider buying or selling your home there!
Oakville had humble beginnings as a simple place to stop on the way from Toronto to Hamilton, but in 1829, it became a permanent settlement. Oakville has grown rapidly over the last 100 years, but it still maintains plenty of green space and recreational areas for residents. The city is the perfect place for people who want to live in a thriving community with lots of culture and diversity. There are so many great places to eat, visit and explore! Some of the local favorites include The Oakville Centre for Performing Arts and Bronte Creek Provincial Park. Oakville is a great place to live with an excellent school system and lots of opportunities for arts, sports, culture and recreation.
Oakville’s school system offers French immersion programs, gifted programs, and collaborative learning environments. There are also many shopping areas that offer something for everyone! Downtown Oakville is a great shopping destination with many small shops and boutiques that are unique to the area. Oakville offers plenty of festivals available throughout the year, like the Halton Festival, or the Blues on Bellair that are held annually. Oakville’s economy depends on the diversity of its trade area, with a significant manufacturing base and an expanding high tech sector.
The real estate market in Oakville, ON is booming! There are many great neighbourhoods to choose from that offer a variety of housing options. Whether you’re looking for a quiet neighbourhood like Glen Abbey or Westmount, or if you want something more family-oriented like Bronte Creek Estates, there’s definitely some options available. The average home price for a detached home in Oakville is about $1,000,000, and the majority of homes in the area are single-family detached.
Oakville is a very walkable city, and the Oakville Transit system has routes that will help you get around the town. You can also explore on-demand ride options like Uber or Lyft to see more of Ontario’s beautiful natural areas in your own time! If you have your own car, most places throughout the city have parking, although public transit may be the best when heading downtown. The nearest airport to Oakville is Pearson in Toronto, which can be accessed by public transit or car.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 28km (17 miles) to Hamilton
- 32km (20 miles) to Toronto
- 13km (8 miles) to Mississauga
- 25km (16 miles) to Brampton
Things To Do in Oakville, ON
Oakville has a lot to offer in terms of recreation and entertainment. There are many great parks for the whole family to enjoy with lots of space, sports courts, playgrounds, and trails. Here are some of our favourite ways to spend time in Oakville:
- Lion’s Valley Park
- This is one of Oakville’s largest parks, with over 90 hectares and plenty to do for all ages. There are many walking trails through the wooded areas as well as sports fields, a soccer field, tennis courts, and baseball diamonds. Lion’s Valley Park also has biking paths that connect it to Glen Abbey golf course.
- Gairloch Gardens
- Located on the shore of Lake Ontario, Gairloch Gardens is a popular destination for residents and visitors alike. The park offers an 18-hole golf course with fantastic views as well as three lakes that are perfect for swimming or fishing. Gairloch also has extensive trails along the lakefront for a nice stroll with the family.
- Coronation Park
- With over 80 hectares of land, Coronation Park is Oakville’s largest park. The park has many different activities, including sports fields for soccer and baseball as well as walking trails through the wooded areas. Coronation Park also features a 17-hole disc golf course that connects to nearby Lake Ontario so players can enjoy views of the water as they play.
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park is Oakville’s only provincial park, and it offers a range of outdoor activities for visitors to enjoy. Bronte Creek has three lakes that are open all year round, as well as campsites available by reservation. There are also hiking trails throughout the park where you can explore on foot or through mountain biking in designated areas.
- Bronte Heritage Park
- Bronte Heritage Park is Oakville’s largest park, and it consists of over 500 acres. The main attraction of this area is the Bronte Creek ravine which includes a paved walking trail alongside a creek that winds its way through forested areas.
- Oakville Public Library
- Oakville’s public library serves as a hub for many Oakville residents. The children’s section has story time every Saturday morning, there are over 50 computers available to the public with easy access to the internet, and they also offer various programs such as French classes or ESL courses.
- Joshua Creek Heritage Art Centre
- The Joshua Creek Heritage Art Centre offers a program for children and adults with disabilities where they can work on art projects in an environment that fosters learning. They also offer classes such as painting, music, and drama to those without disabilities or who want to try something new.
- Oakville Museum
- The Oakville Museum is a hub of culture and history, you can explore collections that range from natural sciences to art. You’ll find exhibitions on topics such as the environment or Canada’s contributions in World War II.
- Lakeside Park
- Lakeside Park is a beautiful waterfront park with beaches, gardens, and trails. You’ll find the Oakville Marina here too where you can go for a sail or rent kayaks to have some fun on Lake Ontario.
- Oakville Lighthouse
- The Oakville Lighthouse is a centrepiece of Lakeside Park. The lighthouse was built in 1895 and still operates today as an active navigational aid for boats on Lake Ontario.
Oakville Day Trips
While Oakville has much to offer in terms of things to do, sometimes it’s nice to get out of the city and explore. Some of our favourite day trips out of Oakville include:
- Oakville is a 50-minute drive from Canada’s largest city, Toronto. Spend the day exploring downtown Toronto and its many attractions or get out to explore other parts of Ontario. One of the best things to do in Toronto is a boat cruise on Lake Ontario. The Toronto Islands are a great place to rent bikes and explore the island or take in views of the city skyline and beaches perfect for summer fun.
- Niagara Falls
- Less than an hour east of Oakville is Niagara Falls, one of Canada’s most famous natural attractions. Spend time exploring the falls and trails before a walking tour to see more of this amazing part of Ontario.
- Hamilton is a popular city for shopping and entertainment, with trendy boutiques like the Hamilton Mountain Outfitters at Tim Hortons Field or one of the newest stores downtown. It’s only about 30 minutes from Oakville, and the cost of parking is reasonable. The best time to visit this up-and-coming area is during their many festivals throughout the year.