Saint John, NB Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Saint John NB Homes For Sale
If you were thinking that it's time to invest, then here is an opportunity for YOU! Located on a popular East side street, 131-133 Bayside is a well kept duplex, and 139 Bayside is a large commercial space, with potential for additional residential r
Family home with deeded beach access just a 3 min walk from your doorstep. Spend the summers swimming and boating on the beautiful Saint John River. This home is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with a private, treed back yard and a circular driveway.
Located on Golden Grove Road, this beautiful three-bedroom home is just minutes away from shopping, entertainment, and restaurants. The main entrance features a roomy split foyer, with a wide stair case that leads up to the main level of the home. La
Welcome to 20 Woodhollow Park unit 16, conveniently located close to all amenities and shopping centres in East Saint John. Perfect opportunity for first time home buyers, someone looking to downsize or investors! Call to book your private viewing! (
Well maintained 4 unit located in a good area. Each unit has 2 bedrooms. There are washer and dryer hookups in each unit. If you are looking to start investing in multi units or are looking to increase your footprint, look no further than this proper
Great 4 unit property with solid financials. Located on a prime street in the north end of Saint John, this property is a great addition to any investment portfolio. (id:32990)
Looking for a multi unit property with good cash flow, look no further. This property is a money maker. Consists of 3-2 bedroom apartments, and 1-1 bedroom apartment. Located on a quiet street on the cities east side (id:32990)
This property is located near the intersection of Hickey Road and Grandview Avenue. With approximately 800 ft of road frontage on Hickey Road and 700 ft of road frontage on Grandview Avenue (id:32990)
FIVE BEDROOM house with a View of the Ocean and a 1/4 acre lot and a garage. This home is in need of some TLC around the outside and the garage. Inside there has been some work done and just a little left to do. This is a great spot for first time ho
Great Flip opportunity or first time home buyer that can do some renos. This is a good size home that is in need of some LOVE. Main floor has Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry and half bath. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms and full bath. Basement
Top Floor two bedroom Condo, in decent condition. In suite laundry and lots of updates. Why pay rent when you can own a Condo. (id:32990)
A great 6-unit building located Uptown on King street. This building has gone through extensive updates including electrical, plumbing, flooring, paint etc. Brand new modified roof with most of the plywood and facia replaced. The furnace has just bee
Move in ready and cute as a button. Three bedrooms and a bonus room off the kitchen. Sunny cozy living room with natural light flowing right into the country kitchen. 3 good size bedrooms and a extra room off kitchen which could make a great family r
Welcome to 112 McLaughlin Road in Saint John, N.B. This lovely 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom raised bungalow with double car garage, is situated on a 1/2 acre lot at the end of quiet road surrounded by nature and trees. Here you will find a nice sized living
Welcome to 12 Royal Parkway unit 3 (1st Floor). This one bedroom condo is situated in an immaculately maintained building located in Millidgeville minutes away from the Hospital, UNBSJ, Rockwood golf course, and other amenities. This is the perfect o
Welcome to 20 Pine Avenue! Come and view this 10 year old A frame home offering open concept living, detached garage, spacious back yard and minutes to the Saint John River/Marina. Starting outside you will find a large front deck, nicely landscaped
This executive harbour view suite is walking distance to trendy restaurants, theater, shopping, Market Square, Harbour Station and Harbour Passage. Enjoy the freedom of heated underground parking for one vehicle and car wash and bicycle bay with pump
Welcome to 12 Royal Parkway unit 9 (Second Floor). This two bedroom condo is situated in an immaculately maintained building located in Millidgeville minutes away from the Hospital, UNBSJ, Rockwood golf course, and other amenities. This is the perfec
ATTENTION INVESTORS! Rare opportunity in the city center. 2 units in fantastic uptown location within walking distance to all amenities with attached single car garage and off-street parking! Each unit has its own meter and furnace is easy to rent ou
About Saint John, NB
Saint John is part of the New Brunswick province and borders the Bay of Fundy. It has a population of over 70,500 people and is consistently growing. Between the friendly, warm, and welcoming people and its location on the beautiful Bay of Fundy, St. John is an ideal place to make your new home. It’s a balanced mix of an urban environment, nature, and creative energy. This page has everything you need to know to find your happiness in Saint John!
Saint John is a beautiful city with stunning historical architecture, an active arts scene, rich in parks and wilderness, great shopping and every type of home imaginable. This friendly city has also repeatedly been ranked as one of the “best cities to live in” nationally and globally. Saint John, New Brunswick has been named the 6th most affordable city in the world with a median home price of $168,000. Between townhomes closer in toward the city and condominiums along the ocean, St. John has plenty of properties to choose from, so you can pick the one that’s best for you and your family.
When exploring your new home in St. John, you’ll find quaint boutiques, inventive restaurants, cozy cafés, and even welcoming pubs. Locally owned galleries are also a popular place to check out in the area! Saint John is known for its entertainment and amenities, with many of the attractions just a short walk from one another. From the Saint John City Market to Trinity Royal Heritage Conservation Area, this urban adventure is cosmopolitan at its best. Of course, Saint John is also full of natural wonders. Saint John is the only city on the powerful Bay of Fundy with tides that are the highest in the world. The tides can be seen at Reversing Falls, where they force water to flow back up into the river rather than coming out onto shore. St. John also welcomes residents to find trails in Rockwood Park, seashores in Irving Nature Park, and charming urban parks on the local landscape.
With three of the largest IT firms in Atlantic Canada, many large multinational corporations, and many other thriving industries, the infrastructure in St. John is designed for success. Between reliable transportation, energy infrastructures, and a demonstrated ability to attract talent, you’ll have several opportunities to find employment in St. John. Home of Canada’s first publicly-funded high school, St. John has a long history and commitment to providing quality education to its residents. The schools in the area offer English and French Immersion programs through the Anglophone School District. With public, private, and post-secondary education opportunities galore, you’ll find exactly what you need in St. John.
Saint John Transportation
The St. John, New Brunswick area is a thriving metropolis with an array of transportation options available to residents and visitors alike. The city boasts public transport, taxis, bike-sharing systems, and more! For those looking for more traditional modes of travel, there are plenty of cars available for rent as well as buses that run frequently throughout the day. St. John offers other forms of public transit like trains and subways if you’re looking for something a little more adventurous! The city of St. John also welcomes residents to walk or use their bike along the Bay of Fundy Trail that connects several local communities, so it’s easy to get anywhere you need from any other place in the area. The Saint John Airport houses several airlines that can easily take you from place to place if you’re travelling further than driving distance.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 207km (128 miles) to Halifax
- 438km (272 miles) to Quebec City
- 508km (315 miles) to Boston, MA
- 584km (362 miles) to Longueuil
Things To Do in Saint John, NB
From nature to museums and everything in between, Saint John has plenty of things to do in the area. Here are our top ten recommendations for attractions and activities in St. John, NB.
- Located right near the University of New Brunswick, this natural area is a great place to see wildlife and enjoy nature with friends. The park is named after author and naturalist Henry David Thoreau who came to Canada in 1857 to collect samples for Harvard’s Museum of Comparative Zoology. Along with him was his friend Ralph Waldo Emerson, and the two spent a few weeks in Saint John during their stay. Irving Nature Park is also home to several bird species that live year-round in the area.
- If you’re looking for things to do in St. John, then a trip to the ferry terminal is a must! Bay Ferries has been operating sailings between Saint John and Digby since 1995. The ferry departs from the terminal on Prince William Street regularly so it’s easy to get there and explore along the way. The town of Digby has a lot of great restaurants, pubs, and sightseeing too. It’s a fun way to spend the day!
- Saint John is home to some of the most fascinating natural phenomena you’ll see anywhere in New Brunswick. The Reversing Falls Rapids are the best place to see this amazing tourist attraction! Located at the mouth of Saint John Harbour, this is where Canada’s tides meet with New England’s tidal currents. These two tidewaters collide as they travel upriver, and it’s a great place to stargaze from as you enjoy the view!
- The second-oldest craft brewery in Canada, Moosehead heads up the New Brunswick Craft Brewers Guild. This organization was formed in 2010 and now includes about 16 breweries across the province. It’s a great way to learn more about this important part of Saint John’s history!
- Located in the heart of downtown on Princess Street, this open-air market is a great place to shop for fresh fruits and vegetables. The market was established in 1872 and has been serving locals ever since. In addition to selling local produce from around New Brunswick, you can also find arts and crafts here too!
- As one of the top things to do in St. John, this is a great way to learn more about the natural history of New Brunswick and Eastern Canada. With over 100 exhibits on display you’ll discover many unique stories as you explore everything from fossils to traditional Mi’kmaq handicrafts!
- There is much more to St. John than just the city! Take a drive down Route 1 through neighbouring communities, Port Saint John and Quispamsis. You’ll find several fun things to do along the way including the amazing Irving Nature Park in Saint John as well as Victoria Park which has gone under some major changes over the past few years.
- Market Square has been a fixture in the Saint John community since 1876, and it’s one of the top things to do on Sunday mornings! This lively market was first established by German immigrants who were searching for a new home away from persecution. They arrived in New Brunswick during the great potato famine and soon formed a vibrant community in this picturesque part of Canada.
- This extensive network of hiking trails has something to offer walkers of all ages! The walking courses are located throughout New Brunswick and have been categorized based on difficulty. If you’re looking for something short, then the easiest route is the Harbour Passage 4-hour Trail at 11km long. That said, there’s plenty more here too, including a variety of one to two-day hikes!
- Rockwood Park is a great place to bring your kids and enjoy the day together! The park has been in operation since 1949, and it’s one of New Brunswick’s top tourist destinations. This beautiful heritage site features a wide variety of wildlife including over two thousand trees from around the world that were gifted by King George VI in 1939.
Saint John Day Trips
As much as there is to see in the cultural hub of St. John, there is even more to discover outside city walls! Whether you have a day or a whole weekend, here are some of our favourite day trips out of St. John.
- Only 2 hours from St. John, the Hopewell Rocks are some of the most breathtaking views you’ll find on earth! A UNESCO World Heritage Site, these fascinating rock formations need to be seen in person. These massive rocks come from deep within the Bay of Fundy and have been carved by the turbulent tide waters over thousands of years. Tours will take you out onto the bay where you’ll get to experience the mesmerizing power of these tides first hand.
- The Fundy National Park is New Brunswick’s most beautiful park for a reason! About an hour from Saint John, the Giant Cedars hiking trail is one of the best ways to see this world-famous Canadian landmark. You’ll also want to take note of the Flowerpot Rocks, Fox Island, and many others. This is a great way to spend half a day if you’re in the St. John area!
- Also an hour from St. John, the Fundy Trail Parkway is a beautiful scenic drive that passes through Hopewell Rocks and several other unique landscapes. This route will let you discover the natural beauty of New Brunswick’s rural areas as you cruise along at 40km/h enjoying the scenery. The views are amazing no matter where you look!
- While most people are looking for things to do in St. John, it’s worth the 2-hour drive out of the city to explore Cape Enrage. A lighthouse atop a windswept cliff on the coast is exactly where you’ll find this picturesque landmark. Bring your camera to capture breathtaking views of the Fundy coastline! This scenic cape is one of the most popular shorelines in New Brunswick. The views are astounding, and it’s a great place to catch some waves as you bask in the gorgeous sun!