North Battleford, SK Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed North Battleford SK Homes For Sale
Close to hospital and Downtown. If you are looking for a well cared for 714 sq. ft. home here it is. Cozy living room, kitchen with lots of cabinets (taps replaced 2020) and natural light. 1 bedroom and bathroom on main (sink replaced 2020). Second l
This little gem is bright and modern! At over 1000 square feet the main floor features 2 bedrooms, a 4 piece bathroom, updated and spacious kitchen, dining room and living room. There is lots of closet space in this well laid out floor space as well.
LOOKING FOR AN AFFORDABLE HOUSE IN THE BATTLEFORDS? Priced To Move This 2 Bedroom Home May Be A Good Fit. Easy To View (id:32990)
Calling all DIY lovers and fixer uppers! This unique family home has over 2000 sq ft on the main floor alone! Perfect family friendly layout, this house has a large master bedroom with a 3 pc ensuite and large walk in closet. There are 2 more bedroom
The perfect addition to your investment portfolio! Check out this updated, westside bilevel style duplex, ready to go for its new owners. These units have great layouts, with large windows making them feel open and bright. The upper level consists of
Check out this move-in-ready home located on a quiet street, with 24×26 double detached garage! This 1216 sqft bungalow has so much to offer and has had numerous updates in recent years. As you enter the home, you'll notice the high ceilings througho
Nestled in one of the back corners of Laurier Cres you'll find this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a huge lot that is just over 10, 000 sqft. The main house is 828sqft with a full basement and in 2006 the house received a 160sqft porch addition which
Searching for an affordable starter home or investment property? This charming 769 sqft bungalow is full of character. With 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, this home is a great alternative to paying rent, by being a home owner with very low mortgage paymen
Check out this affordable bungalow home with a double detached garage, move-in ready and the potential of a rental income source. This well looked after home offers a bright living room area with a large picture window. The living room peers through
Take a look at this three bedroom home on the west side of North Battleford. This affordable character home is close to John Paul II and is in a quiet area of the city. Outside you will find a large fenced backyard and a single car garage. All applia
Welcome to 512 104th Street, located on a 50×120 ft. quiet Riverview location you will find this 960 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, solid home. Main floor holds your front entry, living room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a 4-piece bathroom as well
Take a look at this investment opportunity on 101st St in North Battleford. The main floor offers a bedroom, a four piece bath, a kitchen and dining area, a good sized living room. The lower level has a kitchen, living/dining area, bedroom, three pie
Take a look at this newly constructed 2, 250 square foot home completed in 2019. This home has a unique open concept design on the main floor including the dining room, kitchen, living room, and a two piece bath. The kitchen offers black stainless ap
Located in Fairview, this 864 sq ft bungalow has 3 bedrooms on the main level, 4 pc bath, good size living room and an eat in kitchen. The kitchen looks out onto the spacious back yard with plenty of room for a garden and hanging out. The basement is
This condo is adorable! Perfect for a first time home buyer or investor this 1 bedroom condo is move in ready. Cute and cozy but with everything you need, the kitchen has newer cabinets, counter tops and back splash as well as a built in dishwasher a
Beautifully updated, well priced and a total of 5 bedrooms and 2 bathroomscheck out this great starter home. The open concept kitchen, dining and living room are perfect for entertaining. This house is well laid out with 3 bedrooms and a full bath on
Spacious, bright, open concept home ready for immediate possession! This duplex constructed in 2016 has a beautiful entry directly off the heated, attached garage leading to a gorgeous living, kitchen and dining area. The main floor area contains a p
Looking for an acreage? This 10 acre property is only located 1.6km to North Battleford. The fenced in and gated property has a mature yard with lots of room for more development. The double detached garage is 36' x 30' with concrete floor and is ins
RARE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Check out this great revenue property. There are a total of 3 units. The front unit is a 2-bedroom suite that rents for $1100/month, there is 2-bedroom suite in the back that rents for $1000/month and a 1-bedroom basement
Beautiful home available in a family friendly neighborhood close to multiple elementary schools, both public and private, as well as JPII high school. The main floor boasts a spacious living room, dining room and kitchen, 3 decent sized bedrooms, 2 b
About North Battleford, SK
North Battleford is a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada, and it’s not hard to see why people love to live there! The city has an excellent economy and school system. There are plenty of things to do with the family and friends, such as hiking trails or even ziplining! North Battleford also has a thriving real estate market and homes for sale that you can find right here on this page.
Real estate in North Battleford is a perfect example of a booming market. There are plenty of homes for sale and new ones being built all the time. Not to mention, there is typically a generous amount of land available for sale if you are looking to build from the ground up. Homes in North Battleford typically run from $350,000 to $450,000, and a majority of what you’ll find on the market are single-family homes.
North Battleford is named after the nearby North Saskatchewan River and was incorporated as a city in 1913. The early beginnings of the city surrounded its abundance of agriculture, forestry, and mining areas. North Battleford’s economy is still primarily based on agriculture with some logging and oil production. Some other examples of industries in North Battleford include restaurants, hair salons, auto repair shops catering to cars/trucks/buses, and snowmobile dealerships. While it is a small city, North Battleford has several job opportunities if you’re moving to the area.
North Battleford also has a well-established school system that includes elementary schools up to high schools, and it also offers post secondary education through Athabasca University, which is located in the nearby town of Athabasca.
When you live in North Battleford, one of the first things you’ll notice is the tight-knit community. As a local, a common day can consist of playing in the park with your kids, grabbing coffee at one of the many bakeries or coffee shops, or spending the day shopping in locally owned businesses. One of the most popular attractions in North Battleford is the North Battleford Sports Museum, which features exhibits about sports history in North Battleford and an indoor hockey rink! For some time in nature, Blue Mountain Adventure Park and Table Mountain Regional Park are excellent options for the day.
North Battleford Transportation
There are bus stops and taxis throughout North Battleford that transport people to the larger cities in Saskatchewan, such as Regina. As a relatively small city, most locals in North Battleford rely on their cars to get around town. Otherwise, walking or biking is a popular way to get around. The closest airport is the Saskatoon Airport, which you can fly into and out of on a regular basis.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 132km (82 miles) to Saskatoon
- 356km (221 miles) to Edmonton
- 439km (272 miles) to Calgary
- 837km (520 miles) to Winnipeg
Things To Do in North Battleford, SK
North Battleford has plenty of things to do for those who want a day out with friends and family. There are many hiking trails and green spaces in the area, so if you’re looking for some fresh air then North Battleford is perfect! Here are some of our favourite options:
- If you’re looking to go swimming, then Battlefords Co-Op Aquatic Centre is a great option. North Battleford’s aquatic centre offers fun and interactive water activities for all ages! Swim lessons are offered daily for children of different age groups with reservations available online at least 24 hours in advance.
- One of North Battleford’s most popular attractions is the Western Development Museum. This museum offers interactive exhibits such as a virtual mine, which lets you experience what it is like to be in an underground coal mine shaft and wear the equipment that miners would use on a daily basis!
- If you’re in the mood for some fresh air, then Table Mountain Regional Park is a great place to go. This park offers beautiful views of North Battleford and is frequented by travellers who are passing through town looking for an escape from the big city! There are many hiking trails, cycling paths and picnic areas for you to explore!
- If you’re looking for a good social gathering, then Armoury Brewing is the place to go. This brewery offers delicious craft beer on tap as well as bar food with plenty of options! It’s also open late, so make sure to check out their website or give them a call before you head over if you want more information about hours and events.
- If you want to try your luck, then the Gold Eagle Casino is worth checking out. North Battleford’s casino offers a variety of slots and table games which are open every day from 11am – 12am (midnight). If you’re looking for some good entertainment on the weekend, there are live bands that play at night!
- If you’re looking for a good cup of coffee, then the Chapel Gallery is worth checking out. The Chapel Gallery offers a variety of art on display from local artists, all which you can look at while enjoying your morning cup of coffee!
- If you’re looking for something a little more educational, then the Heritage Farm and Village is worth checking out. This village offers interactive exhibits such as hands-on activities with animals including pigs, chickens, cows and sheep!
- If you’re looking to learn more about sports in North Battleford, then the North Battleford Sports Museum is a great option. This museum offers interactive exhibits such as an indoor hockey rink for visitors to play on!
- If you’re looking for a day out with the family, then Blue Mountain Adventure Park is worth checking out. This park offers over 350 acres of outdoor activities such as zip lining and archery!
- If you’re looking for some relaxing time in the sun, then North Battleford Golf and Country Club is worth checking out. This course offers 18 holes of golf with a variety of difficulty levels to choose from!
North Battleford Day Trips
There are many day trips that you can take from North Battleford. Whether you just want a day outside of the city or to explore more of what Saskatchewan has to offer, you’ll find plenty. Some of these include:
- Eastend, SK
- Eastend, SK is a small town about a 4-hour drive from North Battleford. Here, you will find some of the best sunrises in Saskatchewan and if you’re lucky then maybe even catch a glimpse of some unique wildlife! One of Eastend’s most-loved attractions is the Eastend Memorial Park, which is home to the world’s largest statue of a RCMP patrolman.
- Prince Albert National Park
- If you’re looking for a place to explore, then Prince Albert National Park is one of the best places in Saskatchewan. Prince Albert National Park offers a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, sightseeing, and camping! This park is also home to the world’s largest white spruce tree which measures over 27 metres in height! The parks have over 350 campsites available at no charge that make this park one of Saskatchewan’s largest camping destinations!
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park and Museum
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park and Museum is a great place for those who love to learn about Saskatchewan’s culture. This park offers visitors the opportunity to experience traditional Cree life, as well as explore the different perspectives of each First Nation that made their home in this area. Here you will find an indoor theatre, gift shop, and restaurant!
- Candle Lake Golf Resort
- Candle Lake Golf Resort is a great place for the golf enthusiast in your group. This resort offers 18 holes of challenging golf as well as an amazing view! Candle Lake Golf Resort is a great place to take a day trip from North Battleford. This resort offers over 100 acres of outdoor activities including golf, horseback riding and snowmobiling!