Yorkton, SK Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Yorkton SK Homes For Sale
Updated interior renovation, modern design, garage, great location AND affordable. This house is the answer to it all! The interior of this bungalow boasts modern open concept design. There is newer flooring throughout the whole house, with updated d
34 Assiniboia Ave offers your family a lot of upgraded features for this terrific valued home. Just under a 1000 sq. ft this bungalow features a finished basement with 5 total bedrooms. As you pull up to the home all windows have been upgraded. As yo
Here is a great opportunity to move your family into Weinmaster Park and into this 2 Story home, featuring 4 beds on the 2nd level. The spacious foyer opens up to both formal and informal areas of the home. To your right is the formal living and dini
A terrific opportunity waits for your family at 120 Henderson Drive. Situated just steps from the Parkland Regional College this amazing 912 sq. ft bungalow with detached double car garage can be yours. As you enter the home, the kitchen area contain
85 Macfarline Avenue Yorkton GREAT REVENUE OR STARTER HOME. This home features large living room, eat-in kitchen, main floor laundry, 4 piece bath, porch, and three bedrooms on second level. Updates include remodeled bathroom, high efficient furnace,
The perfect family home on a friendly street! Welcome to 19 Dalewood Cres. in Yorkton SK. Driving up to the property you will have enough room for 2 cars parks outside on the concrete driveway. The 13 x 24 attached garage has lots of room and direct
Attention first time homebuyers and investment property seekers! Take a tour through this home on Gladstone Avenue. Located close to both high schools and the main campus of Parkland College, you have convenience when it comes to education. And, with
Welcome to 40 Whitewater Place in Yorkton SK. Located on the East end of Yorkton this 2010 home boasts 1621 Square Feet of living space on the main level. Driving up to the property you will be welcomed to a double car attached garage with concrete d
The perfect home for the growing young family! Welcome to 34 Driftwood Cres. in Yorkton SK! Driving up to the property you will find a large concrete drive way for parking spaces for 4 vehicles. Entering through the front doors you will be welcomed t
This Lot is available in a well established neighbourhood. There are a few options while planning to develop, as it is a large size. With 16, 653 sq ft which equates to 92'x183'; you can develop as a single home dwelling or subdivide the lot into two
Extensively upgraded 3 bedroom 1 3/4 storey home with a spacious lot, located close to the Parkland Community college. The kitchen features newer cupboards and laminate flooring installed in 2021. The main floor has a 4 piece bathroom and spacious li
Its that house that checks all the boxes for the right price! Great neighborhood, garage, garden in a good sized lot! The home has had renovations over the years: shingles ('20), furnace, windows, doors, lighting etc. The main floor of the home offer
Welcome to 48 Marquis Cres S in the sought-after neighborhood of Silver Heights. This home boost 3300 sqft over 3 floors w/5 beds, 5 baths & custom high-end finishing, modern, open concept & bright home feel like it's brand new. The front foyer featu
New Business for sale in Yorkton, Bumper to Bumper: Yorkton Ag & Auto Supply. This Business has been successfully family owned for over forty years. The store caters to Eastern Parkland, which encompasses an eighty to one hundred mile radius around Y
Welcome to 238 York Rd East, in the desired East end of the city. This family home offers over 1344 sq feet of living space on the main floor, plus a fully developed basement. The main floor offers 3 bedrooms, a large livingroom with engineered hardw
Welcome to 37 Caldwell Drive located in Weinmaster Park area of the city. This pristine home shows the pride of ownership throughout this property. 1389 sq. ft bungalow which contains 5 bedrooms and 3 baths along with a 24×24 insulated garage. As you
OH my gosh!!!!! Look at this great starter or retirement home located in a quiet neighborhood. How cute is this home!!! Updated from top to bottom, inside and out!!! Lets talk value for the price! This home has been tastefully upgraded and updated wi
Perfect family home priced to sell. Many upgrades have been done to this home. This home has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. the basement is fully finished and has one bathroom and a bedroom, large family room. The main floor of this home show cases hard
About Yorkton, SK
Yorkton is a small town in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. The population is just over 16,500 people. It’s surrounded by beautiful natural resources such as lakes, rivers, and a lot of farmland. There are also a lot of great attractions nearby, such as museums, parks, art galleries, and more. What makes Yorkton so special is that it’s a fairly rural and remote area. This means that there’s no urban feel with all the hustle and bustle associated with big cities like Toronto or Vancouver. If you’re looking for a new home in a close-knit community with beautiful views, check out our listings in Yorkton.
Yorkton has many housing options, including everything from modest homes to luxury homes. There are also plenty of large lots available for residential properties if you want to build from the ground up. Yorkton is a great place to live if you’re looking for a small-town atmosphere with amenities on the side. The average price of a single-family home in Yorkton has risen by 5% year-over-year and has currently landed between $150,000 and $250,000.
While Yorkton is a smaller town, you’ll still be able to find plenty to do throughout the city. Some popular things to do in Yorkton include renting a kayak or canoe, spending the day on one of the many lakes, rivers, or other water areas nearby, and taking a drive through the beautiful farmland. Yorkton is also near some great attractions such as museums and art galleries. The TransCanada Trail is a long-distance bike path that spans across much of the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. It’s more than 4,700 kilometres in length, so if you wanted to go on a bike ride from one end of the trail to the other, it would take you over two weeks! The Long Range Mountains Greenway aims to protect the natural landscape of the Long Range Mountains as it runs from Watrous to Yorkton. This trail is a special area where you’ll be guaranteed to see some wildlife and feel like you’re in nature by yourself.
Yorkton is a small town with an economy tightly connected to agriculture, tourism, and other industries. One of the biggest employers in Yorkton is Canadian Pacific Railway. The railway provides transportation for many freight items like grains and oil. Yorkton is also a great place to live if you’re looking for plenty of options in education. Yorkton has a public school district, the Good Spirit School Division, that provides schooling for kids from kindergarten all the way up to grade 12. The public schools in Yorkton provide programs such as Spanish Immersion and an ESL Program. There are also independent schools available in the area, including Sacred Heart Catholic Separate Regional Division, a private school that’s K-10.
The best way to get around Yorkton and the surrounding area is by car. Several roads such as Highway 1, Highway 10, Highway 9, and many others will allow you to drive from place to place. Many of these roads in Yorkton cross over rivers such as the Qu’Appelle River and Duck Mountain Provincial Park. Yorkton also has a public transit system that’s made up of buses and taxis. The buses travel on many routes, so you’ll never have to wait long for a bus to come by. Yorkton’s closest airport is the Yorkton Municipal Airport. However, if you’re flying farther distances, the Regina International Airport is a better option.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 306km (190 miles) to Saskatoon
- 404km (251 miles) to Winnipeg
- 790km (491 miles) to Edmonton
- 807km (501 miles) to Calgary
Things To Do in Yorkton, SK
Yorkton is one of the best places to live if you’re looking for a rural and small-town atmosphere. It has everything you’d need in terms of amenities, education, and entertainment. Here are some of the top spots to hit once you make your move to Yorkton:
- The Back Forty Brewery is a local microbrewery that serves up delicious craft beer. Whether you’re there to hang out with friends, have a meal, or try some of the different kinds of beers they’ve got, it’s a great place to go if you’re 21 or older.
- If you’re interested in the history of Saskatchewan, then you’ll love the Saskatchewan Western Development Museum. It’s a place where you can learn about what it was like to live in this area during the early 1900s. The museum is home to many exhibits and collections that are great for people of all ages.
- The Godfrey Dean Art Gallery offers great collections of contemporary art and historical artifacts. It’s a top spot for anyone interested in the arts because you’ll be able to see artwork from local artists, attend special programs, or even take classes if you want to learn more about art.
- For those interested in playing the slots or table games, Painted Hand Casino is the prime place to go. It’s a casino that was established by Black Bear Entertainment, and it has everything from video poker to roulette.
- If you’re looking to learn more about Yorkton and the surrounding area, then it’s a good idea to stop by at the Visitor Information Centre (VIC). The VIC is a great place to get answers about what there is to do in this area, and it also has some featured attractions that you should check out if you have the time.
- This is a museum that’s dedicated to showcasing the achievements of some of the greatest athletes who were born in or around Yorkton. It’s a great place for those passionate about sports because you’ll be able to see an interactive 3D exhibit that showcases hockey at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games and an impressive collection of Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame plaques.
- If you’re an animal lover and want to bring your pet on an adventure, then Wiggly Field is the place to go. It’s a dog park where you’ll get to meet new friends and run around with your pup.
- The Gallagher Centre is home to a variety of different programs, activities, and events that are geared toward enriching the lives of the people who live in this area. They’re open to everyone, so you’re more than welcome to check it out.
- This is an arena that offers everything from hockey and figure skating to swimming lessons. They offer a wide variety of programs that are sure to have something that you’ll enjoy whether you’re young or old.
- If you’re a golfer, then you’ll love this place. Deer Park Municipal Golf Course is a top-notch golf course designed by the pros who work at Augusta National Golf Club and it’s open to the public. This course was established in 1970, so it has many years of experience hosting tournaments and busy leagues.
Yorkton Day Trips
If you’re looking for a change of pace and want to take a day trip out of Yorkton, there are many places that you can go. Since there are a variety of different cities nearby, it’s hard to choose just one, but here are some favourites!
- Regina is a city that’s around 200 kilometres east of Yorkton. It’s one of the largest cities in Saskatchewan, and it has many great attractions such as Victoria Park, Wascana Centre, and the Royal Saskatchewan Museum. You’ll be able to find everything from delicious restaurants to shops where you can buy souvenirs and quirky gifts when you spend time in this city. Regina is the capital city of Saskatchewan, and it’s a place that you won’t want to miss out on. It’s full of interesting museums, unique shops and restaurants, parks, monuments, and more!
- Saskatoon is the largest city in Saskatchewan, and it’s located around three and a half hours from Yorkton. It’s a great place to explore because you’ll be able to visit some interesting museums, take a tour of the Meewasin Valley Trail, and even go shopping at popular attractions such as Market Mall. You’ll also be able to spend time at the many parks that this city has, like Wanuskewin Heritage Park or Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park. If you want to get away from everyday life for a bit then look no further than Saskatoon.
- Fort Qu’Appelle is a small town that’s only about an hour away from Yorkton. There’s a lot to do when you visit this place, so make sure you stop by the Fort Qu’Appelle National Historic Site, Theodore Roosevelt Regional Museum, and the Cathedral Ruins. You’ll be able to find everything from postcards to t-shirts at one of two gift shops in this area, and they’re open every day except for Sundays. With all of these attractions, festivals, and more going on in Fort Qu’Appelle, it’s a great destination for those who want to go on an adventure without having to travel too far away.