Airdrie, AB Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Airdrie AB Homes For Sale
Beautiful 2-storey house with front double attached garage comes at quite and peaceful Location in the great community of windsong. Main floor and upper floor has 9 feet knockdown ceiling with ceramic tiles at the entrance, living room and family roo
Do you want a great location and floor plan ? Bright main floor end unit has view of the pond and direct access to the outdoors from the main floor patio. This unit has new vinyl plank flooring in the living areas and bathrooms and new carpet in the
This 2 storey home in Bayside sits on an oversized 5866 SqFt pie lot. This home needs some TLC but is fully finished & has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The kitchen has a centre island which leads to the living area with gas fireplace. The large main bed
With nearly 3000 sq ft of developed space, this amazing family home is ideal for your growing family. Located close to schools, shopping & restaurants, Prairie Springs is a desirable family area. This home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac backing ont
LOCATION! This 2-storey, front double attached garage home is located on a quiet street in the heart of Luxstone, Airdrie. With close to 1, 900 sq ft of living space spanning over the main and upper levels. Upon entry of the home, you are immediately
Welcome to this lovely townhome in the community of Kings Heights. On the open concept main floor you will discover brand new flooring and a bright and spacious family room, 2 piece bathroom and large kitchen with a south-facing view of your backyard
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME IN AIRDRIE MEADOWS! This updated, well kept, BUNGALOW STYLE townhouse is move in ready! The current owners have utilized the space in this home to fully maximize its living space! The kitchen has been replaced with all new ca
WOW! 4 bedrooms, 4 bathroom home with single attached GARAGE located in Luxstone. This home is bright and is OPEN CONCEPT. Kitchen is SPACIOUS with tons of counter space, breakfast bar and stainless and black appliances. It is open to the livingroom
Located in the heart of Airdrie's Central Business District, this vacant, ready to develop 3.7 Acres is zoned M3 Downtown Core Mixed Use, allowing for several Purpose Built commercial type buildings or multi family units. This is one of the last oppo
Move-in ready! This well kept unit is ready for their new owner. The main floor features a large living room and an open kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is bright with plenty of cabinet space and has a good size pantry. Upstairs you will find tw
YOUR NEW Good Looking HOME!… A well priced fully developed 3 bedroom McKee built home, in the family friendly area of Bayside. ATM this is one of only 2 totally detached Airdrie homes from the year 2010 or later priced below $450k with a double fro
Welcome to this stunning, very well cared for, 2250 sq ft family home located in the desirable community of Bayside. The moment you walk through the door you are greeted by a grand front entrance and stairwell that combine style, function and eleganc
WELCOME HOME! This Gorgeous HIGHLY UPGRADED 2 Storey Family Home is perfectly positioned, just steps from 2 Parks in the HIGHLY COVETED & Family Friendly Community of Kings Heights! Boasting more than 2800ft over 3 levels & showcasing a MASSIVE TRIPL
Excel Homes is selling their show home in Chinook Gate – The Huntley! Its a beauty – unique 3 storey home! Located in the SW quadrant of Airdrie & adjacent to Airdrie's most inviting outdoor playground of Chinook Winds Park which offers a hockey rink
HOME SWEET HOME has never been more important, & this home is so SWEET! Flooded with NATURAL LIGHT this home feels warm & welcoming with VAULTED CEILINGS that add an open feeling to the main living area. LAMINATE floors compliment the neutral palette
Move Up to the "Exquisite Upscale Neighborhood" of Coopers Crossing. This Executive style home designed for both living and entertaining. A Grand Kitchen with Island & Large Pantry to compliment the gourmet cook inside of you. A Grand living room wit
Immaculate townhome in the desirable community of midtown with no condo fees. Located within walking distance to shopping school and pathways. This home features a functional main floor living space with a large open concept kitchen including beautif
BACK LANE! FULL OF UPGRADES INCLUDING NEW COUNTERTOPS, NEW CARPET, NEW LIGHT FIXTURES AND UPGRADED BATHROOMS! Gorgeous 2 storey home offering over 1800 SQ FT of Luxurious Living Space with 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths and INSULATED Detached Double Garage! Spa
Absolutely stunning executive-style home located in the desirable, upscale community of Coopers Crossing. Step inside and be welcomed into a warm, inviting home with a beautiful grand entry, main floor den, and spacious living room with full-height s
Looking for a modern home with distinction? This WEST-FACING-BACKYARD home was designed for those who want unique features, layout and upgrades. MAINFLOOR OFFICE/BEDROOM is situated next to the FULL BATH bathroom rare conveniences for guests, in-laws
About Airdrie, AB
Welcome to Airdrie! A town in Alberta with a population of over 68,000 people. Airdrie is located approximately 60 kilometres northeast of Calgary and offers many great opportunities for residents and visitors alike. If you’re looking for real estate information on Airdrie, then you’ve come to the right place. Use this page to find listings of homes for sale in Airdrie, community information about what life is like as a resident in Airdrie, transportation options available within the city limits or surrounding areas, or even information on jobs that are available near Airdrie.
Airdrie comes from humble beginnings as a town that was originally seen as a railway stop in the early 20th century. Airdrie’s population has grown steadily since then and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Airdrie nestles between two rivers – the Bow River on its west side and Elbow River on its east side – making Airdrie a great place to live for nature and water activities. Airdrie also provides residents with plenty of opportunities in the arts and culture scene while still maintaining that small-town feel that close-knit communities have always been known for.
A lot has changed since Airdie first became a Canadian city. Now, Airdie is home to excellent shopping districts (including Airdrie Mall), restaurants, attractions, and breathtaking parks. Airdrie has a lot of events throughout the year that are open for residents to attend including Airdrie’s Annual Ribfest and Airdrie Corn Maze Festival. Airdrie’s location makes it the perfect place for outdoor activities like camping, mountain biking, and fishing. On a typical day in Airdrie, you might have lunch with friends at Abe’s Diner before going back into town for groceries from Safeway or going home to cook some fresh produce you got at the Airdrie Farmers Market.
Airdrie is a wonderful place to live and work, with plenty of opportunities for the perfect lifestyle you’re looking for! The Airdrie Regional Arts Council has been at the forefront of arts advocacy and promoting creativity, and it provides residents with live performances every year. There’s plenty for the family as well, including the Airdrie Public Library, which has a children’s library and an adult library with over 20,000 books. Airdrie’s school system offers students an opportunity to get involved in more than 100 clubs that include photography, dance, robotics, and so much more! On top of that, Airdrie offers plenty of parks for the whole family and their website even offers a map that locates all of the playgrounds in the city. The economy in Airdrie is primarily fueled by retail and service sectors, as well as Airdrie’s agricultural industry.
The Airdrie real estate market is a stable one, and Airdrie offers its residents an opportunity to own homes for a range of prices from $200,000 to $450,000. The typical home you’ll find in Airdrie is single-family detached, but you’ll still find a large variety of homes here to suit whatever you’ll need. When you’re looking at Airdrie real estate listings and Airdrie homes for sale, you’ll find that most neighbourhoods in Airdrie are family-friendly communities with plenty of amenities close by like parks and schools.
Airdrie has a wide variety of transportation options for Airdrie residents, from bikes to buses and everything in between. A popular option for public transit is the Airdrie C-Train Station, which provides access to Calgary and some other major destinations via Light Rail Transit (LRT). Certain bus routes also provide service to and from Calgary’s C-Train stations, making it easy to hop over for a day or two. In Airdrie there are various classes of roads, which means it’s a breeze to get around town with your own car or a rental. Airdrie is also part of the Airdrie Bike Path, which runs from Airdrie to Strathmore, so if you’re a fan of exploring on two wheels, Airdrie is the perfect spot for you. The nearest airport, Calgary International Airport, is about an hour away and offers flights to numerous destinations all over North America.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 25km (16 miles) to Calgary
- 256km (159 miles) to Edmonton
- 657km (408 miles) to Surrey
- 665km (413 miles) to Burnaby
Things To Do in Airdrie, AB
Airdrie is a great place to live for those who enjoy outdoor activities. Airdrie’s proximity to Calgary means that there are endless possibilities when looking at things to do. Here are some top activities to do in Airdrie!
- “Where on Earth Did You Get That” Antique Mall
- If you’re a lover of antiques, Airdrie has the perfect destination for you. A visit to Airdrie Antique Mall will be sure to provide hours of browsing and plenty of treasures that everyone can enjoy.
- Iron Horse Park has something for everyone. With amenities like a skateboard park, beach volleyball court, basketball courts, and nature trails with beautiful views of the Canadian Rockies, Airdrie’s Iron Horse Park will keep you entertained year round!
- The Fitzsimmons Brewing Company is Airdrie’s newest brewery. With their tasting room and amazing atmosphere, you can enjoy a pint of their delicious craft beer or try out some of Airdrie’s award-winning brews!
- Nose Creek Valley Museum is one of Airdrie’s best museums. They have an assortment of activities in store for everyone including tours, programs, and even summer camps where kids can learn more about Alberta history!
- Muk-Luk Magpies is one of Airdrie’s newest places to shop. They carry an amazing selection of handcrafted stained-glass art such as sun catchers, ornaments, and more!
- Every Saturday Airdrie’s Farmers Market is open for business! Folks can find everything from fresh produce and meats to baked goods, preserves, honey, plants, and more.
- Genesis Place offers Airdrie’s residents a wide variety of activities and programs for all ages. Whether it is swimming, skating, or any other fun activity you can think of, they have it!
- Chinook Winds Regional Park is Airdrie’s largest park! With lots of green space, picnic spots, and all kinds of outdoor activities for adults and kids alike, this is a great place to get outside.
- Crowsnest Pass is a mountain pass in Airdrie, Alberta. The high-elevation trail runs through the Canadian Rockies and offers views of Airdrie Valley to the east. At its highest point, Crowsnest Pass reaches an elevation of 2300m! This is a challenging hike that takes about two hours each way; it’s the perfect way to enjoy a day in Airdrie!
- Rival Axe Throwing is one of Airdrie’s newest attractions. Get away from the stress of your day and come take a swing at this new sport! Perfect for a weekend activity, bachelor/bachelorette party, or a corporate team building activity, Rival provides an atmosphere of competition and fun.
Airdrie Day Trips
Airdrie’s proximity to some of the most popular and well-loved spots in Alberta makes it a great spot for some day trips. On a free weekend, check out some of these incredible spots that are just a quick hop away from home!
- Banff National Park
- Banff is an exceptional day trip from Airdrie and is only about an hour and a half away. It’s Canada’s oldest national park, established in 1885. When visiting Banff and Lake Louise, Airdrie visitors can enjoy hiking, fishing, and many other activities alongside a beautiful view. Surrounded by three mountain ranges (The Canadian Rockies, the Columbia Icefield, and Sulphur Mountain), Banff will have you in awe at every corner.
- Calgary is only a thirty-minute drive from Airdrie and offers many day trip activities. In Calgary you can visit the Calgary Zoo, which has been voted one of the top zoos in North America for nine consecutive years. You can also explore historical sites such as Fort Calgary or spend your time shopping at Chinook Mall. If you’re a huge sports fan, Calgary offers a number of professional sports teams including the Calgary Flames, Alberta Golden Bears, and Stampeders. Airdrie residents should be sure to spend some time in this beautiful city!
- Bow Valley Provincial Park
- Bow Valley Provincial Park is a beautiful natural area for Airdrie residents to explore. Located just an hour and a half from Airdrie, this park offers plenty of cycling and hiking trails as well as camping spots! There are many opportunities in the Bow Valley for outdoor exploration with calm lakes perfect for fishing, challenging hills perfect for mountain biking, and trails for an easy stroll with friends and family. Airdrie residents can access the park from a variety of entrances, and it’s a great place for a weekend getaway.