Cranbrook, BC Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Cranbrook BC Homes For Sale
Development property opportunity. 5.1 acres at 1805 Mt Castle Crescent is nicely sloped for a variety of building ideas. This property is ready to be developed into residential lots and priced to sell. (id:32990)
Kootenay Orchard beauty! Built in 1996 this home has 1095 sqft per floor with 3 full baths, 2 + 1 bedrooms, stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace in living room, hardwood floors, attached garage, RV parking, plus gate to back ya
Great Location and a great place to call home! Or are you looking for an investment property? Look no further, this property offers 3 bedroom on the main floor with the master bedroom having a full ensuite with a beautiful skylight. Enjoy a bright li
Gorgeous river front lot in River's Crossing, with Shadow Mountain Golf Course across the street. Build your dream home, this lot backs onto the St. Mary's River. There is a walking trail right behind the property. Flat land for building. (id:32990)
Centrally located home near the Downtown Core. Great Investment Property or first Time Home. This is a well maintained and updated property with Updates which include some windows, roof, water heater, and electrical. Keep the snow off your vehicle by
Historic home constructed in the early 1906. This family home is two story character home maintains its proud history with much of the home renovated and restored interiors. The natural lighting and spacious design with high ceilings display the char
Soaring Hawk Ridge – Cranbrook's exclusive high end executive acreage community located just a few minutes from downtown and all the services and amenities offered by the Key City of the Kootenays. Conveniently situated next to Jim Smith Lake, Crown
Looking for an investment property or affordable living for yourself? Three bedroom 1.5 bath half duplex in a great location may be your answer. Home already has the "big stuff" completed. Updated or new furnace, front door, windows, siding, upper de
Looking for an immaculate rancher? Look no further! This beautiful home located in quiet residential neighbourhood in Park Royal is a must see. Walk through the door to a spacious living room with large window and electric fireplace. Kitchen has oak
This is a one of a kind, absolutely stunning, executive home on 5 acres in the Gold Creek area. With breathtaking views of the Rockies, and over 5, 000 finished sq. ft., modern and tasteful, this 4 bedroom (2 bedrooms have a full en suite), 4.5 bath
Great Investment Properties! Two single family dwellings are being sold together in one package Both properties back onto Cranbrook Mall parking and enjoy the location on 12th that is a one-way street to Baker Street. The properties are C1 zoning and
People come from all over the world to shop at Mountain Man Outdoors because they have everything one can dream of for hunters, fishermen, and outdoor enthusiasts, including guns, ammo, fishing rods & gear, plus classy sassy outdoor clothing, and for
Welcome to your own paradise on 6.28 private acres backing onto Crown land for the ultimate in privacy and immersion into nature, yet just 5 minutes to city limits. This unique, one-of-a-kind property consists of 2 eco-friendly homes. In your 4 bedro
Manufactured Home- Double Wide on own lot, located in Woodmor Estates in Cranbrook, is available! NO PAD RENTAL FEES! This is the perfect home for first-time buyers or people looking to downsize. Outside features shed/workshop, deck, and double attac
Beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home, has had many upgrades. When you walk in you see the pride of ownership, and quality of care. All appliances are newer, furnace 2010, hot water tank 2013, roof 2009, has new soffits', new paved drive ways. A very
Welcome to this three bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome with 2100 square feet on three levels. The main floor boasts a spacious eat-in kitchen with island, comfortable living room, laundry, plus a half bathroom. On the upper level, you'll find a large maste
Fountain Estates is a beautiful place to call home! Just 3 blocks to Golf Course and close to the Rotary trail, a Purcell Mountain view and strata fee is only $140.00 per month. Built in 1995 with 1160 sq. ft. per floor, a double attached garage, tot
You need to see this beautifully kept, recently updated, 6 bedroom 2 bathroom home with garage and carport. Both levels of this home have 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen, living area, laundry and separate entrances. Each level recently rented out f
Beautiful new build ready for possession in the Exclusive gated community Woodlands at Wildstone where nature and natural are encouraged. Surrounded by Wildstone Golf Course and rocky mountain views, the home is equipped with an Oversize garage, hard
Check out this beautiful 4 level split home located on a no thru road in a very quiet neighborhood. This charming home offers 3 bedrooms all on one floor with a full en suite off of the primary bedroom and a full bathroom just down the hallway. This
About Cranbrook, BC
Cranbrook, BC is a small city in the Canadian province of British Columbia with a population of around 21,000. It’s located near the TransCanada Highway and about an hour west of Calgary. Cranbrook is home to beautiful lakes, amazing ski resorts, and even a top-rated golf course! If you’re looking for some outdoor adventure or just want to relax by one of the city’s pristine lakes, Cranbrook has it all. The rest of this page will give you more information on living in Cranbrook, British Columbia!
Cranbrook has a lot to offer as it’s home to amazing lakes, ski resorts, golf courses, and more. There’s truly something in Cranbrook for every taste. The surrounding scenery allows for a plethora of outdoor activities and water sports. Fishing, boating, and jet skiing are all popular summer activities for Cranbrook residents. Don’t be fooled, though. In the winter, Cranbrook offers many ski resorts that allow locals and tourists alike to brush up on their snowboarding or skiing skills.
Cranbrook offers many lovely parks that make for a perfect place to take your dog for a walk or just relax on the grass with a good book. If you are looking to stay indoors, Cranbrook has many museums, theatres, and shopping plazas for you to explore. Ranked among North America’s top safest cities on Yahoo, Cranbook is an excellent location to buy your first home or start your family in. The school system in Cranbrook offers a variety of top-notch public, private, or charter schools.
Cranbook is home to a number of different industries including construction, hospitality, mining services, and agriculture, which employs approximately 30% of the population. The town’s economy depends on its proximity to Alberta oil sands, which are located just outside town in Fort McMurray.
The Real Estate Market in Cranbrook is a great place to buy your first home, start your family, or retire. The average price of a detached single-family home in Cranbook is $344,000. A majority of Cranbrook homes are single-family houses, with a few condos and townhouses. With its close proximity to Calgary as well as Fort McMurray, there are many commuters that live in Cranbook and work in either of these places.
Cranbrook has a number of transportation options for you to explore the city. If you’re looking for something fast, consider taking the Cranbrook Connector bus and get off at one of it’s three stops: Downtown Cumberland where many shops, restaurants and nightlife await; College Heights with an excellent school system and unbeatable views of the Flathead Valley; and downtown Cranbrook, home to beautiful parks. If you have your own car, you have easy access to highways #93 and #14, and a majority of spots in Cranbrook have parking for you to find. If you’re looking for a more relaxed option, walk or bike the many trails Cranbrook has to offer! The nearest airport is in Lethbridge, which is only a one-hour drive from Cranbrook. If you’re looking to explore the rest of British Columbia and don’t want to fly into or out of Vancouver or Kelowna, this could be the perfect option!
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 209km (130 miles) to Calgary
- 477km (296 miles) to Edmonton
- 510km (317 miles) to Surrey
- 520km (323 miles) to Seattle, WA
Things To Do in Cranbrook, BC
Whether you prefer skiing in the winter or relaxing by the lake in the summer, Cranbrook is an excellent in-between. As a Cranbrook resident, you’ll never have a lack of activities to partake in. Here are some of our top choices:
- Cranbrook History Centre
- The Cranbrook History Centre is a great way to learn about one of BC’s oldest towns. The museum contains artifacts from the past including an early 1900s streetcar, which would have been used in Cranbook before automobiles became popular. There are also exhibits that focus on agriculture and mining, two industries important for building this community in 1890.
- Mount Baker Ski Area
- Mount Baker has more than five and a half kilometres worth of runs for skiers and snowboarders alike. They also offer beginner and advanced lessons, so you can learn from some of the best instructors the city has to offer!
- Rockies Museum of Mining
- This museum has been operating since 1978. It offers visitors a chance to explore the history of mining in the area, from its beginnings more than 150 years ago through to today’s modern technology.
- Jimsmith Lake Provincial Park
- Located about a half hour northwest of Cranbrook is Jimsmith Lake Provincial Park. This provincial park offers visitors three different camping areas with sites that can accommodate tents, trailers, and RV’s alike.
- Casino of the Rockies
- This casino offers visitors a wide variety of gaming opportunities including slot machines, poker tables, and over 100 different table games. If you’re looking for a fun night out, Casino of the Rockies is sure to provide what you need!
- Cranbrook Farmers Market
- The Cranbrook Farmers Market is a great place to stock up on fresh produce and local meat. It’s open every Saturday morning from May until October, so be sure not to miss out!
- St. Eugene Golf Course
- St. Eugene Golf Course is Cranbrook’s only 18-hole golf course and offers a challenging, yet fair test of skill for players at any level. The clubhouse has plenty of options to grab drinks and snacks after your round!
- Key City Theatre
- The Key City Theatre is Cranbrook’s only theatre and hosts a variety of productions throughout the year. It also offers workshops, classes, and camps for kids in addition to live music concerts!
- Cranbrook Aquatic Centre
- The Cranbrook Aquatic Centre is the perfect place to spend time with your family this summer. It features everything from a lazy river, slides, and even an interactive water-play area!
Cranbrook Day Trips
If you find yourself in Cranbrook and are looking for a day trip, there is plenty to do! Head out into the Canadian Rockies or find an exciting area to explore for the day. We recommend these top locations:
- Kootenay National Park
- The Kootenay National Park is one of the most popular and visited in British Columbia. It features over 300 lakes, mountain peaks up to 2,300 meters high, glaciers, and a variety of colourful wildlife. The park offers more than just hiking opportunities. With guided tours of the beautiful lakeside scenery as well as boat trips out onto the lake, Kootenay offers an exciting adventure for everyone!
- Columbia Icefield
- The Columbia Icefield is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers alike. It’s one of the largest ice fields in North America, stretching about 300 kilometers wide from valley to valley. The popular excursion includes an opportunity to hike up the glacier to get a view like never before. You’ll be able to walk right into the glacier’s centre without fear. It’s about 4 hours from Cranbrook, but the one-of-a-kind experience is worth the drive.
- Columbia Valley Winery
- Just up the road from Cranbrook, Canal Flats is one of British Columbia’s newest wine-producing regions. The region has a reputation as ‘the most planted grape-growing area in Canada’, and with good reason! You’ll be able to find wines made by award-winning winemaker Cathy Corison at this vineyard, all while surrounded by unbeatable views.
- Kimberley Alpine Resort
- Kimberley Alpine Resort is the perfect spot to escape from your busy day-to-day life. It’s just a short drive away from Cranbrook, and offers tons of activities for both kids and adults alike! There are hiking trails, an alpine slide (beware: it’s steep!), tubing hills, horseback riding, and more!