Edmonton, AB Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Edmonton AB Homes For Sale
Attention first time buyers or investors! This east facing second floor 1 bedroom condo is located on the tree lined streets of Cromdale, steps away from the LRT, Commonwealth Stadium, the River Valley, and a short commute to downtown. This unit come
MODERN LUXURY 2 BED 2 BATH CONDO STEPS TO CENTURY PARK LRT! This upgraded main floor unit boasts massive windows, loads of natural light, gas range, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, modern finishes, open concept, 9 ft ceilings, 2 lar
PALATIAL is the best word to describe this house, with 6500 sqft of living space, it MUST be seen to be appreciated. Do you have a big family, teenagers, multi generational living situation, a nanny, a renter, do you need a home office or 2 or 3? Thi
Owner occupied well kept half duplex in Walker Lakes. Featuring 1307 sqft of living space. Main floor features a GAS FIREPLACE, BUILT IN SPEAKERS in living room ceiling, half bath with vanity. The kitchen has FULL HEIGHT espresso cabinetry featuring
Upgraded bungalow in Dickensfield, features vaulted ceiling in living, dining and family room, hardwood in most of main floor and ceramic tile in kitchen and bath. newer kitchen cabinetry with granite counter, updated main bath with jetted tub, king
Welcome to Jackson Heights with this 1637 sq ft bi level home on a large pie shaped lot! Offering 3 + 2 bdrms, 3 full baths, FF BASEMENT with SEPARATE ENTRANCE & dble att garage. As you enter you will be impressed with the open concept this home has
Views, location and so much more…Welcome to Fox 1! This one bedroom, one bathroom condo, is located on the 20th floor of this highly sought-out concrete high-rise. Walking distance to the Ice District and Downtown core, with a vibrant entertainment
Beautifully renovated 3+2 bedroom family home in sought after Rhatigan Ridge! You will be impressed from the second you pull up as you are greeted by the mature landscaping on a large lot boasting a fully fenced yard, tree house & hot tub. Enter into
Excellent, Exciting Carefree 50 + Living Awaits in Elegant Horizon Oxford, perfect in all ways … a Fantastic quiet peaceful location. This Fabulous Large Bungalow half duplex style end unit !!! with deck and yard space, has a amazing 1210 sq ft on
Duplex with Double Attached Garage in ALLARD. Second Floor Laundry, Separate Entrance to Basement, Second Kitchen, Quartz Countertops Through Out, 9' Ceiling Height, Gas Fireplace, Engineered Hardwood, Upgraded Appliances, Tankless HWT System, Good S
Affordable Bonnie Doon! Do not miss this opportunity for a suite ready 2 storey half duplex with a bright & sunny back yard. Admire some of the trees salvaged in the front yard from your great room window. The main floor open design with plenty of wi
Well maintained 3 bedroom 1, 044 sq. foot townhome in Kernohan is finished on all 3 levels. Features laminate flooring, ceramic tile, wood burning fireplace. This end unit is quiet. Fenced yard in front (with Park across the Street) and fenced in pat
Location, location, location! Excellent opportunity for first time home buyers or investors, 2 bedroom condo in very well maintained building. Open concept floor plan features 2 bedrooms, 3-pc bathroom , 4-pc bathroom, laundry room, large living room
Welcome to this beautifully upgraded home built by Parkwood in the community of Glenridding. With over 2000sqft of living space, this 3 bedroom home with bonus room, partially finished basement and a large pie lot is waiting for you. Main floor offer
Welcome to beautiful very well maintained 3 bedrooms + loft home. Main floor offers living room, upgraded kitchen with island and lots of storage space, dining room, 2-pc bathroom and laundry room on the same floor. Upstairs has primary bedroom with
Adult living at its finest! Welcome to the community of Hairsine, offering plenty of local amenities, parks and more! The building is well maintained with large main entry with a cozy setup. Enjoy the convenience of a main floor unit with outside pat
Located in one of the most sought after neighbourhoods in Edmonton just steps from Highlands Golf Course & Ada Blvd. Located in the community of Bellevue, this beautiful craftsman style home has been completely rebuilt from foundation in 2007. Large
Fantastic Value in this 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom AIR CONDITIONED UNIT! Updated flooring extends throughout. Open concept living offers a spacious kitchen with ISLAND, dining area and huge living room with patio doors to the private balcony. The primary b
PLATINUM PROPERTY! Walk in & admire the vaulted ceilings, cherry wood feature wall, rustic wood railings, & custom finishes. With just over 1, 300 above grade square feet you have 3+2 bed, 3 bath a large family & media rooms and storage. Upgrades inc
Welcome to Allard, this beautiful Jayman built home boasts an open concept 9ft main floor ceiling with cozy living room, dining room, spacious kitchen & cabinets & upgraded sink & kitchen backsplash. Quartz countertop throughout. All Samsung applianc
About Edmonton, AB
Edmonton is a beautiful city in western Canada. It’s known for its parks and green spaces, its thriving arts and culture scene, as well as the many festivals that take place throughout the year. With a population of just under 1 million, Edmonton has the social environment of a city with the natural beauty of the country. If you are thinking about buying real estate in Edmonton, this page will tell you everything you need to know!
Edmonton’s real estate market is booming. With a population of around one million, Edmonton has the second-highest rate of new home construction in Canada after Toronto and more than double that of Vancouver or Montreal. The average Edmontonian spends just $900 per month on housing costs when renting an apartment downtown, which is still less than many other cities across Canada. In Edmonton, there are a large number of condominiums and townhouses being built for sale or rent at any given time, and the average cost of a home in Edmonton is around $415,000.
Edmonton is a beautiful city with rich culture and welcoming people. Edmontonians love to celebrate their diverse community through festivals and events like the Fringe Festival, Taste of Edmonton, Capital Ex and many more. There are also plenty of attractions like Fort Edmonton Park and the Wildlife Habitat that will make you feel like a true Edmontonian.
There’s plenty to do in this vibrant and economically diverse city, from dining at any number of restaurants on Whyte Avenue to lounging at the unique coffee shops in the area! The average age in this city is 34 years old, so there are always new things happening.
The city is home to beautiful parks and natural spaces like Elk Island National Park, one of Alberta’s newest national parks! Edmonton also supports many local arts groups with organizations such as the Edmonton Symphony and the Citadel Theatre. The city is also home to many professional sports teams such as the Edmonton Elks and the Oilers!
Schools in the Edmonton area are plentiful, including the University of Alberta, Grant MacEwan University, and NAIT. Edmonton’s economy is primarily dependent on tourism, oil and gas, government services, and health care sectors.
Edmonton is also home to North America’s largest mall with over 800 stores to choose from. It includes four major department store anchors including Hudson Bay Company, Sears Canada Inc., Nordstrom and The Bay. Edmonton has been ranked as one of the best places in Canada for first-time home buyers to purchase property due to low housing costs and high rates of construction.
There are many ways to get around Edmonton. You can use the LRT, buses, or taxis for public transport, and there are also bike lanes throughout most of the city if you prefer taking your own transportation on these routes. If you have your own car, you can take advantage of Edmonton’s highway network which also links to Calgary. A majority of Edmonton attractions are a drive away, so we highly recommend having your own car or renting one if moving to the area. The closest airport to Edmonton is the Edmonton International Airport (EIA), so flying to and from the city is a piece of cake.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 281km (174 miles) to Calgary
- 789km (490 miles) to Surrey
- 791km (496 miles) to Burnaby
- 793km (498 miles) to Vancouver
Things To Do in Edmonton, AB
Edmonton is one of Canada’s youngest major cities, yet it has a lot to offer. Heading out on the town? Edmonton offers plenty for nightlife with an interesting mix of local spots and trendy bars. Here are some of our favourites:
- With an amusement park, water park, and the world’s largest indoor shopping centre, West Edmonton Mall is a must-see for any tourist visiting Alberta. The mall boasts more than 800 shops and services to keep you busy all day long!
- Fort Edmonton Park is the perfect destination if you’re interested in learning about Alberta’s past. Located on 100 acres of land, Fort Edmonton has 40 historic buildings and offers a glimpse into what life was like for settlers more than 150 years ago!
- Elk Island National Park is a great place to visit in the Edmonton area. The park offers beautiful views of Alberta’s wilderness and can be accessed by car, bike, or on foot! If you’re interested in seeing some unique wildlife, Elk Island is a must-see.
- The Alberta Legislature Building is the name of Edmonton’s most recognizable landmark. It was built in 1908 and houses all three branches of government – provincial, federal, and municipal. The building has a beautiful exterior that includes stained-glass windows and an inner courtyard with unique statues.
- TELUS World of Science – Edmonton is a world-class science and technology museum that offers so much for visitors to explore. You can see everything from the human body, dinosaurs, space exploration, and more!
- Whyte Avenue is Edmonton’s most popular shopping district. A lot of Edmontonians come to this area for great deals and even better eats! Go out for drinks in the evening or simply stroll through the unique shops and businesses to fill the day.
- Located downtown Edmonton, the Muttart Conservatory is home to many different plants and flowers. The dome itself is a unique piece of architecture with its beautiful curving lines that create an eye-catching building in the cityscape. The beautiful glass pyramids are sure to catch the eye, and you’ll have a wonderful view of downtown while you explore.
- One of Edmonton’s most famous landmarks, the Winspear Centre is a stunning piece of architecture. With its sharp angles and asymmetrical lines, this building has an unexpected beauty that captures your attention from across the river valley it resides in. Home of the Edmonton Orchestra, the centre is located in the heart of the arts district and hosts a number of performances throughout the year
- Everyone knows Edmonton is Canada’s City of Champions, but did you know it also has one of North America’s largest indoor water parks? World Waterpark features a wave pool with state-of-the-art surf simulators and an interactive play area on top. Make sure to try out the slide that goes through their shark tank if you’re brave enough!
- Another Edmonton winter attraction is the Ice Castles, a beautiful display of ice sculptures from around the world. It’s open every day until March, so you can either visit in person or see it on the livestream from their website!
- The Royal Alberta Museum is Canada’s newest museum and Edmonton’s most ambitious project. It features the permanent exhibit “Aboriginal Cultures of Alberta” as well as a number of temporary exhibits on topics such as dinosaurs, space exploration, and art from around the world!
Edmonton Day Trips
It’s only a short drive from Edmonton to many scenic destinations. Head out on Highway 14 and see Dinosaur Provincial Park, or take Highway 66 west through some of Alberta’s most beautiful landscapes. With these day trips, you’ll be having a blast and be back in Edmonton before you know it:
- Take a safari-style tour of the animal park and see some of Alberta’s most majestic creatures like camels, zebras, and caribou. Walk through the Jungle Trail or visit their new dog show to learn about different breeds from around the world. Take your experience up a notch by doing one of the park’s many excursions to get up close and personal with these amazing creatures.
- One of the most scenic drives in Canada, this highway is worth taking time to explore. Starting just north of Jasper National Park and finishing at Banff National Park, it’s lined with snow-capped mountains and glaciers. The drive offers a break from city life by winding its way through mountain ranges before emerging onto open prairie land.
- If you’re looking to explore many different places in one go, head down Highway 43. The scenery is a little off the beaten path, but it’s a unique experience with hole-in-the-wall eateries, shopping, and picnic spots. Before you head home, stop by the Hard Luck Canyon for a quick hike into the canyon bed and waterfall.
- A tranquil park that is home to the Pembina River, this provincial park offers miles of hiking trails and backcountry camping. See some of Alberta’s native wildlife as you walk along the many paths this park has to offer.