Hamilton, ON Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Hamilton ON Homes For Sale
DiCenzo Homes has saved the best for last! Here is your chance to call our last MODEL HOME 'YOUR HOME'! This 2505 sq ft home is part of our GRANDE LUXURY collection & is definitely not your average cookie cutter "builder" home. A stone & stucco front
Charming, bright open concept home! Well lit with updated kitchen, porch, siding, front and back yards! Bathroom has been updated as well. Freshly painted with chic finishes and style. A perfect starter home or investment property. The backyard is a
Gage Park family friendly neighbourhood.This 3 bedroom renovated home has everything you need, move in for Thanksgiving. The main floor is prefect for entertaining or quiet time at home. A spacious living room & eat-in new kitchen, check out the new
Spectacular ""State-Of-The-Art"", High Income Equestrian Facility W/2 Lrg Houses & Add'l Modern Staff Accommodation, Located On 12 Acres In Sought After Community Of Carlisle.Designed By Current Owner & Built By ""Post Farm Structures"" In '13.Total
This Stunning 3 Bdrm, Freehold Townhome In Great Stoney Creek Mountain Neighbourhood. Offers A Rarely Seen 144' Deep Lot. Over 2000 Sq.Ft Of Living Space, Finished Bsmt. Modern Decor, Roof/2020, Dishwasher/2020. The Stunning Resilient Wood & Ceramic
Freehold Townhouse, No Road Fees! This Unique Design Gives Lots Of Living Space. You Will Have Plenty Of Privacy With The Master On Its Very Own Level, Complete With An Ensuite And Walk-In Closet. The Top-Level Just A Few Steps Up Has An Additional 2
1600 Sqft Cape Cod Style Has Been Very Well Maintained & Cared For & Is Clean And Tidy, Move-In Ready! Spacious Kitchen, Lrg Fam & Dining Rooms, Gorgeous Sunroom, 1 1/2 Bathrooms, & An ""Unspoiled"" Basement. Tons Of Yard Space, W/ 36' X 22' Garage/S
Fall In Love W/ This Updated 4 Bed, 2 Bath Home Located In Sought After Pleasant Valley. Main Floor Features A Bright Living Room, A White Kitchen W/ Breakfast Bar & Granite Countertops & A Generous Sized Dining Room. Upstairs Offers 3 Good-Sized Bed
Unique 2 Storey W/ 9 Bedrooms. Perfect For The Extended Family Set Amongst 15.47 Acres Of Beauty Tucked Under The Niagara Escarpment With Nearby Entrance To The Bruce Trail And Jones Waterfall In Your Yard. This Custom Built For Original Owner Featur
A Rare Find Nestled By The Escarpment. Located Minutes From Redhill Valley Expressway & Go Train. Ideal For Commuters. This Custom Built 2400 Sq.Ft. Raised Bungalow Sits On A Large Private Lot. Featuring 3 Spacious Bedrooms, Main Floor Laundry With A
Bright & Cozy Home Located On A Quiet Court Lot In The Sought-After Raleigh Neighbourhood Of Hamilton Mountain. Unique Side Split Layout With Open Concept Living & Dining Area, & Spacious Eat-In Kitchen. 3 Bedrooms & Recently Renovated Bathroom On Th
Legal Non-Conforming 5 Residential Units (5 Plex) Excellent Condition And Excellent Location Near All Amenities And On Bus Route. 2.5 Stry All Brick. Mostly Newer Windows, New Roof Sept 2021 (50 Year Shingles). Full High Basement. 5- 1 Bedrooms With
This Well Cared For Home Features Porcelain And Hardwood Throughout The Main Floor. Enjoy A Modern Kitchen With Large Living And Dining Rooms. Take Note Of The Separate Side Entrance Which Could Make For The Perfect In-Law Suite. The Large Basement I
Rare Opportunity To Live/Work. 2.07 Acres On Garner Road With Century Home And Huge Separate Shop. Century Home Offers 3 Bedrooms Including Principal Suite With Private Ensuite Plus Another Full Bathroom. Updated Kitchen, Hardwood Floor On Main Floor
Elegance Resonates Throughout This Smartly Designed Home. Upper Level With 4 Bedrooms And 2 Full Bathrooms. The Primary Bedroom Is Complete With Gorgeous Ensuite Bath And Walk-In Closet. Tastefully Updated Less Than 2 Years Ago With Engineered Hardwo
Beautiful 2 Stry home in great Mountain neighbourhood. Curb Appeal with exposed aggregate driveway and steps. Large 2 Stry foyer with lots of natural light. Fully finished basement with full bath. Large Primary Bedrm with his/her closets and ensuite
Beautiful 3 bedroom home nestled at the end of a quiet court in the highly sought after west mountain neighbourhood. This home has been lovingly maintained and updated. Roof & Eavestroughs 2020, exterior lighting 2019. Gorgeous upstairs bathroom beau
Tastefully Renovated, CORNER/END UNIT TOWNHOUSE, bright and spacious, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, located on sought after Grayrocks Ave backing onto green space/open area. Great curb appeal with attached garage, fenced yard backing onto Broughton Ave. F
About Hamilton, ON
Welcome to Hamilton! It’s a beautiful city that offers so many amenities and opportunities. This page will give you information on the Hamilton economy, school system, things to do in the city, and information about local real estate.
Hamilton was established in 1815 as Brockville, and was renamed Hamilton in 1833. The city is located on the western end of Lake Ontario, where it meets with the Niagara River and the Welland Canal. The city is home to around 800,000 people. Hamilton is the tenth largest city in Canada and has seen a population growth of over 800% since 1961.
This beautiful city offers many opportunities for residents to explore their heritage. There are many historical buildings that offer tours and museum experiences for those who want to learn more about this region’s past. These include Dundurn Castle (a 19th-century mansion) and the Royal Botanical Gardens. There are many things that make Hamilton unique, including the fact that it’s home to both Copps Coliseum and Ivor Wynne Stadium. Hamilton is home to a growing, diverse population with people from all over the world calling this city their new home. There are many neighbourhoods in Hamilton that offer unique cultural experiences as well as shopping opportunities for those who have an interest in international goods. These include Locke Street (a multicultural strip with many restaurants, cafés and shops from around the world) and Stone Church Road (a hub for Italian culture).
Hamiltonians enjoy great educational opportunities through public schools such as Sir Allan MacNab Secondary School which offers French Immersion programs among others! Hamilton’s economy includes steel production, warehousing distribution centers for companies such as Wal-Mart Canada, and manufacturing facilities for auto parts maker Linamar Corp., truck manufacturer Daimler AG (DDAIF), and General Electric (GE). The city has seen a lot of growth in manufacturing over the past decade.
Hamilton is ranked as one of Canada’s safest cities, with relatively low crime rates. Hamilton has a diverse real estate market. There are many homes on the market, but they’re typically priced higher than other nearby cities like Burlington or Oakville. The average price for a home in Hamilton ranges from $400,000-$600,000 depending on the size of the property and its location – downtown being more expensive than suburban areas outside of town.
Hamilton is a beautiful city that offers so much to its residents. If you are looking for great schools, an opportunity to explore your heritage through history or want to learn more about Hamilton’s unique cultural offerings then this page will give you what you need.
There are many options for transportation in Hamilton. If you’re feeling active and want to bike around the city there’s a variety of different bike paths that will take you almost anywhere! Similarly, there are many sidewalks and paths for walking around Hamilton if that’s what you prefer. Hamilton also has an extensive bus system with over 180 routes throughout the area and plenty of taxi services. For those who would rather drive, Hamilton has a variety of highway and freeway systems. When it comes to flying in and out of the city, LHR (Hamilton’s John C. Munro International Airport) makes it easy to get from place to place.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 41km (25 miles) to Mississauga
- 48km (30 miles) to Brampton
- 50km (31 miles) to Etobicoke
- 55km (34 miles) to Kitchener
Things To Do in Hamilton, ON
Hamilton is full of fun things to do! There are many great parks in the city for those who enjoy spending time outdoors or art galleries and theatres to explore indoors. These are our top ten choices for things to do in Hamilton:
- Dundurn Castle is one of Hamilton’s most popular attractions. It was built in 1835 and has been a historic landmark for the city ever since. This sprawling estate offers tours throughout the year so you can get a glimpse into an aristocratic lifestyle from centuries ago.
- If you’re interested in Hamilton’s naval history, then HMCS Haida National Historic Site is the perfect place for you to explore. This ship has been sitting at a dock since 1947 and offers visitors an inside look into life onboard Canadian naval ships of the Second World War.
- If you’re looking for a great place to spend time outdoors, then Bayfront Park should be on your list. It has plenty of attractions such as playgrounds, walking trails, and even an outdoor skating rink!
- Hamilton had a new change in 2014 when Gage Park was opened to the public. This large park is filled with attractions for people of all ages, from playgrounds and walking trails to an outdoor swimming pool that’s open year-round!
- Hamilton is home to many natural sights and Tews Falls should be one of them. It’s located in a scenic valley that offers plenty of different hikes for visitors.
- If you enjoy the outdoors, then Fifty Point Conservation Area should be your go-to destination. This conservation area is located in Hamilton and offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking or fishing!
- Hamilton is home to many beautiful waterfalls, and they should definitely be on your list of things to see. Our top three favourites are Albion Falls, Chedoke Falls and Webster’s Falls – all conveniently located within the city!
- This conservation area is situated along the Niagara Escarpment and offers a diverse range of trails for visitors. There are also some great views from this destination – don’t miss taking a walk through Spencer Gorge if you’re exploring Hamilton!
- This conservation area has a lot to offer visitors, from trails with stunning views of the Niagara Escarpment to great opportunities for fishing. It’s located close to Hamilton and offers plenty of space for everyone!
- Christie Lake Conservation Area is a wonderful destination if you enjoy hiking and scenery. It offers great opportunities to explore the many areas of natural beauty that surround this conservation area!
Hamilton Day Trips
Hamilton has so much to see within city borders, but there are also a ton of exciting things to see outside of the city. In Hamilton, some of Ontario’s best destinations are right in your backyard! Here are some of our top favourites:
- Niagara Falls
- If you’re looking to explore Canada and see some amazing natural sights, then Niagara Falls should be on your list of day trips. It’s just a short drive from Hamilton and there are plenty of things to do in the area so make sure to pack your hiking shoes! If you’re feeling classy, the Niagara wine region offers plenty of wineries for you to explore in the picturesque countryside. If you’re looking for a scenic day in Canada, then this is the perfect option!
- Hamilton is only about an hour away from downtown Toronto, which is a huge city full of museums and theatres. It’s also home to the CN Tower – one of the tallest structures in Canada at over 520 meters high! You’ll find countless activities in the area, from parks to festivals to breweries. With so many things to do and see in the area, it’s not surprising that Toronto is a popular destination for day trips from Hamilton.
- If you’re looking for more of a smaller town feel in Ontario, then Waterdown is the place for you. It’s about a 20 minute drive from Hamilton and it’s worth every moment when you see this quaint little village. There are plenty of shops to explore as well as restaurants that will remind you just how good home cooked meals can be. Waterdown offers a quiet escape from the busy city and is a great place to visit if you’re looking for some relaxation.
- If you’re a fan of charming towns, then Burlington should be on your list! It’s the closest city to Hamilton and it offers over 50 independently owned stores for you to explore. This city has everything from bookstores to boutiques to cafés. There are also plenty of restaurants in this area so if you want some delicious food with a great atmosphere, make sure to stop by one of these spots. Burlington is only about a 20-minute drive from Hamilton and it’s well worth the trip to explore this quaint town.