Kamloops, BC Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Kamloops BC Homes For Sale
Lovely 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom ground floor unit in centrally located Station Plaza building. Enter into this bright condo with open concept living and dining room. Step out onto the large deck offering unique exterior gate access and beautiful views o
Centrally located 3 bedroom home with an inlaw suite for under $470, 000! Close to schools, transportation, amenities and the River Trail. Recent upgrades include new windows, doors, flooring, LED lights, new kitchen in basement, insulation and HWT.
Welcome Home! Revenue helper- 2bd + den inlaw suite with seperate access- 3bd 1 bath upstairs with newer Mill Creek Cabinets Manufacturing kitchen- Ice Brown Granite counter tops, Italian Travertien tile, engineered flooring, covered deck off livingr
Great Investment Opportunity to work from a beautifully restored heritage style home. Zoning is RM-2A -(Business-personal service- multifamily- multidensity). This home with its English gardens and private back deck, to the polished oak floors, antiq
Why buy used when you can move into a brand-new home! Amazing value in this 2 bed, 2 full bathroom open concept 20×58 modular home in prestigious South Bend Estates, on of Kamloops premier parks. Once you walk in you notice the extra space in this 20
This split level home in the heart of Brocklehurst with vaulted ceilings and skylights is a great starter/downsizer for anyone. This beautiful home features 2900 ft.² with three bedrooms and three bathrooms with a partly finished basement with tons o
Juniper Ridge gem with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Juniper has so much to offer from the bike range, hiking trails, beautiful views of the hoodoos, it's own elementary school and a dog park. Bright and open living room with tons of natural light. At
The perfect location for young families in the heart of Sahali. Right across the road from McGowan Park and close to all shopping. This home has 3 bedrooms upstairs and has a nook that could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom all on the same leve
Brand new prime warehouse space available for Sale! Welcome to Storehouse, Kamloops newest storage and business warehouse! The property is located 12 min from downtown Kamloops, I2 general industrial zoning, Highway 1 access is minutes away on a flat
Located 40 min beautiful drive from Kamloops Airport along Tranquille Criss Creek Road. Almost 1, 000 sqft home with a 250 sqft guest cabin, 44 ft x 20 ft detached shop, two water rights (from Tranquille River and Boniface Spring) and lots of parking
Rare opportunity to find a rancher (Year Built: 2008) with self-contained in-law suite. 2+2 bedroom three 4-piece full bath family home in Brocklehurst. 1 bedroom in-law suite with separate laundry and entrance is extra bonus. 1 bedroom in lower leve
Aberdeen living at it's finest in Glenmohr Estates. Beautiful 4750 sq ft executive 4 level split home privately situated on just under 1/2 an acre. Hardwood flooring, heated tile flooring, crown mouldings in living room/dining room, vaulted ceilings,
Two Story 2100 Sqft 3 Bedroom Family Home With A 1 Bedroom Daylight Suite In Aberdeen. Upstairs Has 3 Bedrooms And 2 Bathrooms, Including A Large Jack And Jill 4 Piece Ensuite, And A 2 Piece Bathroom In Main Area. The Upstairs Comes With Own Laundry,
Large family if so than look no further. You'll want to see this 6 bdrm – 3 bedrooms up and 3 down half duplex with large main floor living room and large family room on lower level. The beautiful open concept kitchen and quiet private back yard allo
New strata commercial suite with leaseholds in place. Two offices plus reception area layout. . size of unit is 1108 sq ft; strata fee as of oct 2020 is $384.16 per month (id:32990)
Strata Commercial – shell space only. 554 sqft concrete floor, drywalled partition walls, 225amp electrical panel & HVAC system in place (no distribution). (id:32990)
Strata Commercial suite with leaseholds in place. Set up as a 2 office & reception layout. . Immediate occupancy. Call for details. Panoramic View! size of unit is 1094 sq ft (id:32990)
Missing out on the busy rental market in Kamloops? Well priced Investment or Retirement home! Nicely cared for 2 bedroom + Den home, fenced yard for pets, & privacy. Amazing views, gas fireplace, RV parking, secure tandem 2 car garage (42' x 11'9").
With 3 floors, 3 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms, this floorplan offers a versatile living space. The main floor has a foyer, garage, laundry, bathroom, deck, and an open concept living, dining, and kitchen space. The middle level includes the master bedro
About Kamloops, BC
Kamloops is a vibrant and historic city in British Columbia with a population of around 81,000. Kamloops’ history begins in 1811 when explorer David Thompson arrived in Kamloops and explored the area while waiting for his fellow explorers. The location along the Thompson River and nearby (what’s now known as) Kamloops Lake made for excellent fishing opportunities, determining it as a good place to settle.
Since then, Kamloops has evolved into a nature lover’s paradise. The Kamloops area has a number of things to do, but the best way is just simply relaxing and taking in its natural beauty. You can’t fully appreciate the city’s beauty until you take advantage of their many recreation opportunities, including hiking, cycling, skiing, fishing, and golfing. The mountains provide scenic views for tourists and residents alike from their many vantage points that surround the city, such as “Devil’s Elbow”. Kamloops is also home to a number of unique and exciting festivals like the Kamloops Cowboy Festival, The B.C. Interior Brewers Festivals, and the Kamloops International Rodeo.
The city also has an eclectic mix of shopping districts with vintage shops, clothing boutiques, antique dealers, and unique restaurants on every corner. Downtown Kamloops offers residents the opportunity to experience the lively, eclectic atmosphere of a bustling city while still feeling like they are living in a small town. The downtown area is filled with historic buildings and other historical landmarks such as Kamloops’ oldest building, St. Andrews on the Square.
The Kamloops Real Estate market is diverse with all sorts of different homes, condos, and townhouses to choose from. The real estate market in Kamloops offers a variety of properties in price range from starter homes to luxury estates. Kamloops has some affordable housing options for first-time home buyers as well as those looking to upgrade their lifestyle. The average home price in Kamloops is $379,000, and a majority of the homes in Kamloops are single-family detached.
The Kamloops Airport is one of the most popular in British Columbia. There are daily flights to Vancouver and Calgary, with connections for anywhere else you may want to go! Public transportation in Kamloops is also available, whether you want to take the Kamloops Transit bus or ride on one of our CNG buses. Kamloops has many bike paths and protected lanes to make it easier for everyone to get around town on two wheels. Kamloops is a very walkable city. There are plenty of streets with sidewalks all the way down both sides, and green space alongside for those who want to relax while they stroll or take the dog out.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 169km (105 miles) from Kelowna
- 443km (275 miles) from Victoria
- 354km (220 miles) from Vancouver
- 465km (289 miles) from Seattle, Washington
Things To Do in Kamloops, BC
There is plenty to see and do in Kamloops. Once you are done simply taking in the beauty of the city, you can head to some of the amazing local attractions. Whether you want to spend a day outside with the family or explore the downtown attractions Kamloops has to offer, you’ll always find something to do. Here are some of our favorites:
- Riverside Park – Centre of the City
- Riverside Park is the heart of Kamloops with beautiful views, sports facilities, and a variety of public art. The park has walking paths that take you around to different viewpoints overlooking the city. Riverside Park also offers swimming in its Olympic-sized pool which includes lanes for both laps and recreational use, as well as shallow water for children.
- Monte Creek Winery is a family-owned winery that has been producing award-winning wines for the last 30 years. Visit their tasting room to sample the many wines they have to offer and then enjoy an afternoon stroll through their gardens, which are home to over 100 different varieties of fruit trees.
- This wildlife park is home to over 60 different animal species including bears, wolves, and otters. The unique thing about this location is that it’s also a zoo so you can see not only the animals in their natural habitat but all of those adorable baby pandas too! Kamloops Wildlife Park offers family-friendly events for visitors with young children and is a great place for any animal lover.
- McArthur Island Park is the perfect place to head out on a picnic and read your favourite book. Along with beautiful flora, they also offer an inviting playground for children of all ages. There’s lots of space indoors or outdoors in this park that you can enjoy during any season!
- If you’re looking for a truly unforgettable experience, then the Private Vineyard and Winery is just what you need. This family-owned vineyard offers many different options from complete privacy to an exclusive five-course meal with wine pairing.
- Kenna Cartwright Park is where Kamloops history comes to life. Head into the museum for a look at how one of British Columbia’s most historic towns was founded and shaped.
- Located on the North Thompson River, you’ll find Kamloops’ most iconic natural landmark: McLure Ferry. The Ferries provide access to many of the parks and campgrounds in this area including Harry Hooge Park and Pritchard Island Campground with its sandy beaches for sunbathing or swimming!
- The Kamloops Rivers Trail is a 26km loop that takes you on an immersive adventure through Kamloops’ beautiful natural areas. Explore the river valleys, go for a paddle, or hike to some waterfalls!
- A great way to learn about the local First Nations peoples is by visiting Secwepemc Museum and Heritage Park. See their traditional cedar plank houses, see demonstrations of weaving or pottery making, and wander through beautiful landscaped gardens that offer a glimpse into history!
- Wonderful for a leisurely stroll or walk, Harper’s Trail is perfect for wine lovers everywhere. As the first winery in Kamloops, Harper’s Trail offers a pathway through parks and natural areas to enjoy scenic views of Kamloops Lake!
Kamloops Day Trips
Kamloops is a great area to explore, but why not take the time to see other areas in British Columbia? There are so many beautiful places near Kamloops that are worth looking into!
- This small, historic town is situated on the Fraser River and just north of Kamloops. Lillooet offers visitors a glimpse into British Columbia’s history with its many heritage buildings that date back to 1886. The town has also become famous for their annual Highland games which includes events like caber tossing, heavy hammer throwing, sheaf tossing, and more.
- Quilchena Golf and Country Club
- If you’re looking for a new place to enjoy the great outdoors in Kamloops, then Quilchena Golf Course is the perfect location. The course features an 18-hole par 54 executive layout that will challenge golfers of all levels. It’s not just a golf course, though, as they also have plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy.
- Clearwater Golf Course
- If you’re seeking a course that features plenty of wildlife, Clearwater Golf Course is the place to go. It’s home to majestic views and has lots of opportunities for fishing along with one of British Columbia’s best golf courses set on 240 acres. The layout will challenge your whole game from tee shots to putting, so it’ll be a great way to perfect your swing!
- Shuswap Lake Fishing
- If you’re looking for a place to find some of the best fishing in British Columbia then Shuswap Lake is where you should go. It’s home to many different fish species and habitats including trout, bass, pike, and sturgeon. The lake also has great recreational opportunities with boating, camping, sailing, and more available to visitors and residents alike.