Kamloops, BC Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Kamloops BC Homes For Sale
Sunny south-facing exposure home with views to enjoy the quietness of this lakeside Pinantan Lake community with year-round recreation at your doorstep. This 2010 manufactured home boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 4-piece bathrooms and located on a .58 acre l
Come and enjoy all that the Centennial Building has to offer. We have 2800 sq ft available on the 2nd floor. The base rent is $12/sq ft and includes some on-site parking. The building has 2 elevators, an atrium and a swimming pool. Great location in
Wow! Better than new comes to mind. This well appointed basement entry style home is situated in the heart of Aberdeen, offering the growing family everything required to call home. Three bedrooms on the upper level with two down complete (yes five i
Looking for a rural site to build your dream home but want to stay close to town? Then look no further than this 20 acre treed property at Tranquille River Estates. Located approximately 21kms up Tranquille Criss Creek Road and around a 30 minute dri
This beautiful 3 bedroom & 2 bathroom Townhome is located in the highly desired area of Pineview. The main floor features an open-concept design – boasting a spacious kitchen with an island and SS appliances, a 2pc bathroom, a living room with a gas
This executive, semi-custom, character home on a quiet cul-de-sac located in a sought-after Aberdeen neighbourhood has many details that have been restored to embrace the house's original nature. Wrap around windows in every room on the north side wi
Executive home with a pool and view to entertain……Welcome to this 2 year old custom built, contemporary home perched on the Juniper West ridgeline for an amazing panoramic life experience. Inside the 6000 sqft of living space you will find someth
Ready for an amazing home on a large corner lot? Then look no further than 303 Coyote Drive! This property features plenty of updates, an oversized garage, and an abundance of parking! The main level consists of a spacious living, dining and kitchen
Valleyview townhouse in Glenwood Village only 10 units. One of the nicest looked after complex's in Kamloops. Beautiful, private yard with patio off living room with natural gas hook up for BBQ, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, gas fireplace with remote cont
Lovely bright level entry home in a cul-de-sac with hillside views and privacy. This home has nice living space with a large living and dining room. The kitchen has an eat in nook space, island and family room with updated gas fireplace. Off of the k
Welcome to River's Edge; beautiful riverfront condo's within a well managed strata. This basement entry home features a West Coast design and offers that great open flow everyone craves. This freshly painted open plan has a great entertaining space w
Large Barnhartvale acreage with just under 50 acres on city water with tons of potential! Zoned CR-3, this home features an open floor plan with 3 bedrooms on the main floor and 2 full bathrooms. There is a large deck off of the living room that span
Attention Investors, contractors or those in search of a project. This 5 bedroom 3 bath, 3399 sq/ft home in popular Aberdeen links is for sale hundreds of thousands of dollars below market value as a result of damage sustained due to a broken water m
Lovely Custom built 2-year-old home in Bachelor Heights. Great river view and private backyard opening up to grassland. Home is fully finished up and down with a total of 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Basement could easily be turned into a 2 bedroom in
Great family home with beautiful private backyard featuring a two bedroom in-law suite. This home has been renovated with a stunning kitchen, quartz counter tops and modern finishing throughout the home. For the main level there are three bedrooms in
Welcome to 311 Crawford Crt, this beautiful 4 bedroom family home has so much to offer! The large 0.45 acre lot is surrounded by tons of hiking/biking trails and is only 4 houses down from Pineridge Golf Course. The summer activities are endless! Not
Orchard Court 55+ building close to all amenities and quick possession possible. This updated 2 bedroom, 2 bath corner unit faces west and features covered sundeck, new gas fireplace, wall A/C, stacking washer/dryer, large kitchen with newer stove &
This charming 6 year old home has the ideal location! With modern touches yet character abound, it has plenty of square footage with a great floor plan that utilizes the space for it's 4 bedrooms and 4 bath. Main floor features a gourmet kitchen with
Great location in quiet Sahali neighborhood with private .3 acre lot sloping down to Springhill Dr in back yard. Lovely landscaped yard enjoys new fence and 20 x 22 detached garage/shop plus tons of RV parking. Lovingly cared for home boasts the lowe
Lovely updates in this spacious 55+ apartment. Easy walking distance to hospital and shopping. The elegant livingroom boasts easy care laminate floors & large north facing windows with custom privacy blinds opening to one of the longest decks for qui
About Kamloops, BC
Kamloops is a vibrant and historic city in British Columbia with a population of around 81,000. Kamloops’ history begins in 1811 when explorer David Thompson arrived in Kamloops and explored the area while waiting for his fellow explorers. The location along the Thompson River and nearby (what’s now known as) Kamloops Lake made for excellent fishing opportunities, determining it as a good place to settle.
Since then, Kamloops has evolved into a nature lover’s paradise. The Kamloops area has a number of things to do, but the best way is just simply relaxing and taking in its natural beauty. You can’t fully appreciate the city’s beauty until you take advantage of their many recreation opportunities, including hiking, cycling, skiing, fishing, and golfing. The mountains provide scenic views for tourists and residents alike from their many vantage points that surround the city, such as “Devil’s Elbow”. Kamloops is also home to a number of unique and exciting festivals like the Kamloops Cowboy Festival, The B.C. Interior Brewers Festivals, and the Kamloops International Rodeo.
The city also has an eclectic mix of shopping districts with vintage shops, clothing boutiques, antique dealers, and unique restaurants on every corner. Downtown Kamloops offers residents the opportunity to experience the lively, eclectic atmosphere of a bustling city while still feeling like they are living in a small town. The downtown area is filled with historic buildings and other historical landmarks such as Kamloops’ oldest building, St. Andrews on the Square.
The Kamloops Real Estate market is diverse with all sorts of different homes, condos, and townhouses to choose from. The real estate market in Kamloops offers a variety of properties in price range from starter homes to luxury estates. Kamloops has some affordable housing options for first-time home buyers as well as those looking to upgrade their lifestyle. The average home price in Kamloops is $379,000, and a majority of the homes in Kamloops are single-family detached.
The Kamloops Airport is one of the most popular in British Columbia. There are daily flights to Vancouver and Calgary, with connections for anywhere else you may want to go! Public transportation in Kamloops is also available, whether you want to take the Kamloops Transit bus or ride on one of our CNG buses. Kamloops has many bike paths and protected lanes to make it easier for everyone to get around town on two wheels. Kamloops is a very walkable city. There are plenty of streets with sidewalks all the way down both sides, and green space alongside for those who want to relax while they stroll or take the dog out.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 169km (105 miles) from Kelowna
- 443km (275 miles) from Victoria
- 354km (220 miles) from Vancouver
- 465km (289 miles) from Seattle, Washington
Things To Do in Kamloops, BC
There is plenty to see and do in Kamloops. Once you are done simply taking in the beauty of the city, you can head to some of the amazing local attractions. Whether you want to spend a day outside with the family or explore the downtown attractions Kamloops has to offer, you’ll always find something to do. Here are some of our favorites:
- Riverside Park – Centre of the City
- Riverside Park is the heart of Kamloops with beautiful views, sports facilities, and a variety of public art. The park has walking paths that take you around to different viewpoints overlooking the city. Riverside Park also offers swimming in its Olympic-sized pool which includes lanes for both laps and recreational use, as well as shallow water for children.
- Monte Creek Winery is a family-owned winery that has been producing award-winning wines for the last 30 years. Visit their tasting room to sample the many wines they have to offer and then enjoy an afternoon stroll through their gardens, which are home to over 100 different varieties of fruit trees.
- This wildlife park is home to over 60 different animal species including bears, wolves, and otters. The unique thing about this location is that it’s also a zoo so you can see not only the animals in their natural habitat but all of those adorable baby pandas too! Kamloops Wildlife Park offers family-friendly events for visitors with young children and is a great place for any animal lover.
- McArthur Island Park is the perfect place to head out on a picnic and read your favourite book. Along with beautiful flora, they also offer an inviting playground for children of all ages. There’s lots of space indoors or outdoors in this park that you can enjoy during any season!
- If you’re looking for a truly unforgettable experience, then the Private Vineyard and Winery is just what you need. This family-owned vineyard offers many different options from complete privacy to an exclusive five-course meal with wine pairing.
- Kenna Cartwright Park is where Kamloops history comes to life. Head into the museum for a look at how one of British Columbia’s most historic towns was founded and shaped.
- Located on the North Thompson River, you’ll find Kamloops’ most iconic natural landmark: McLure Ferry. The Ferries provide access to many of the parks and campgrounds in this area including Harry Hooge Park and Pritchard Island Campground with its sandy beaches for sunbathing or swimming!
- The Kamloops Rivers Trail is a 26km loop that takes you on an immersive adventure through Kamloops’ beautiful natural areas. Explore the river valleys, go for a paddle, or hike to some waterfalls!
- A great way to learn about the local First Nations peoples is by visiting Secwepemc Museum and Heritage Park. See their traditional cedar plank houses, see demonstrations of weaving or pottery making, and wander through beautiful landscaped gardens that offer a glimpse into history!
- Wonderful for a leisurely stroll or walk, Harper’s Trail is perfect for wine lovers everywhere. As the first winery in Kamloops, Harper’s Trail offers a pathway through parks and natural areas to enjoy scenic views of Kamloops Lake!
Kamloops Day Trips
Kamloops is a great area to explore, but why not take the time to see other areas in British Columbia? There are so many beautiful places near Kamloops that are worth looking into!
- This small, historic town is situated on the Fraser River and just north of Kamloops. Lillooet offers visitors a glimpse into British Columbia’s history with its many heritage buildings that date back to 1886. The town has also become famous for their annual Highland games which includes events like caber tossing, heavy hammer throwing, sheaf tossing, and more.
- Quilchena Golf and Country Club
- If you’re looking for a new place to enjoy the great outdoors in Kamloops, then Quilchena Golf Course is the perfect location. The course features an 18-hole par 54 executive layout that will challenge golfers of all levels. It’s not just a golf course, though, as they also have plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy.
- Clearwater Golf Course
- If you’re seeking a course that features plenty of wildlife, Clearwater Golf Course is the place to go. It’s home to majestic views and has lots of opportunities for fishing along with one of British Columbia’s best golf courses set on 240 acres. The layout will challenge your whole game from tee shots to putting, so it’ll be a great way to perfect your swing!
- Shuswap Lake Fishing
- If you’re looking for a place to find some of the best fishing in British Columbia then Shuswap Lake is where you should go. It’s home to many different fish species and habitats including trout, bass, pike, and sturgeon. The lake also has great recreational opportunities with boating, camping, sailing, and more available to visitors and residents alike.