Kamloops, BC Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Kamloops BC Homes For Sale
Time for a lakeside Lifestyle? Rare opportunity to enjoy a newer, fully updated manufactured home located in a Lakefront 55+ park. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath with a wide open layout. Enclosed 16X8 Sundeck along with a second 6X12 covered deck. All residents
Excellent opportunity! Water view, 0.22 Acre lot with back alley access, mature fruit trees and complete privacy. Located in the heart of Savona overlooking Kamloops Lake. 35 Minutes to Kamloops. Mobile Home has fire damage and is not included in the
Located in beautiful rural Cold Creek valley, 22 acres, just 20 minutes from the city centre. Features an open concept kitchen/living area, 4 spacious bedrooms, and 3 full bathrooms. Ample sized windows in living area for lots of natural light, and a
Gorgeous half duplex in a quiet area of Brock with over 1, 400 square feet of living space on the main floor. This home features a large entry with closet and access to the 2 car tandem garage. There is a crawl space on the bottom floor. The main flo
WOW!! This is it. This 4 bedroom bungalow with a finished basement is situated on a 10, 000 sqft lot on a quiet street in Brock. The main floor features an open space kitchen, large living area, oversized family room currently used as a primary bedro
This 3+1 bedroom home in Lower Sahali has a 1 bedroom suite downstairs with a private entrance. The suite is currently rented for $800/month. Inside you will find a bright open living room with a wood fireplace, a nice view of Mt. Paul and downtown,
Don't miss this top floor corner unit with a private view deck, this complex is quiet, with gated covered parking, and elevator. This unit has been cared for with insuite laundry, dishwasher, forced air natural gas LED lighting and large rooms. Close
Nestled in the peaceful Black Pines community, is a rare gem. A quiet piece of paradise, minutes from Privato winery and 30 minutes to downtown Kamloops, this newer perfectly sized property surrounded by nature and wildlife is waiting for the rural n
Welcome to Sage Meadows, perhaps the nicest mobile home park in the city! The pride of ownership shows in this amazingly well-kept, bright and spacious 2 BR + den, 2 bath home offered for sale by the original owners. The master features a 4pc ensuite
Amazing 4 bed family home in Rayleigh. This house is a breathe of fresh air on the market. The home welcomes you right away with a open entry which brings you to the main floor and large living room, a great spot to relax and enjoy the wood burning f
Clean, nicely updated 2 bedroom townhouse in central Sahali. Newer laminate and tile on the main floor, updated cabinets in sunny kitchen with space for nook table, sliders off good sized living room to private deck with tail system for privacy curta
This gorgeous 2020 custom build by Absolute Homes ticks all the boxes and more! The 5 bdrm + den/3 bthrm home features a legal 2 bdrm suite, triple garage and commanding city, river and mountain views! The main level offers modern living with a beaut
New Business opportunity in Landmark Center. Commercial property – shell space only. 554 sqft concrete floor, drywalled partition walls, 225amp electrical panel & HVAC system in place (no distribution). Zoning CD-2. Ground-level and easily accessible
New Strata Commercial suite with leaseholds in place. Zoning CD-2. 1151 sqft. Located in central Landmark centre. Partially finished with lots of light, 2 rooms, and 2 partially finished bathrooms. Includes a beautiful deck with a scenic view! (id:32
Welcome to this immaculate 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhome located in beautiful Juniper West. The open concept design boasts modern finishings and provides spacious living. Enter on the main level and be welcomed by the large foyer. Main living space is
New strata commercial suite with leaseholds in place. Zoning CD-2. Size of unit is 1107 sq ft. Located in Landmark centre, partially finished reception area and 2 rooms, and 2 partially finished bathrooms. (id:32990)
Located in the family section of Oakdale MHP, this renovated 2 bedroom home with many updates including newer vinyl windows, floors, Excel kitchen cabinets and black granite counter tops, sliding barn doors, amazing beautiful tile shower and new fixt
Expected occupancy late 2021, this brand new home in Valleyview is situated on a deep channel in the South Thompson River – perfect for boating, fishing or social lifestyle. This waterfront home was designed by the Award Winning Motivo Design Group a
Welcome Home! This spectacular home located in Savona, BC. Beautiful views of Kamloops lake this home is awaiting for you to move in and enjoy. Only 35 minutes to Kamloops, all the city amenities are just a scenic drive away. This 2 Storey, 4 Bedroom
1980 basement entry with two large sundecks and RV/boat parking in landscaped fenced yard in Aberdeen. 3 bedrooms up, 1 down plus 3 bathrooms, 2 gas fireplaces, B/I vac, walk in closet off mbedrm, eating area in spacious kitchen plus formal dining rm
About Kamloops, BC
Kamloops is a vibrant and historic city in British Columbia with a population of around 81,000. Kamloops’ history begins in 1811 when explorer David Thompson arrived in Kamloops and explored the area while waiting for his fellow explorers. The location along the Thompson River and nearby (what’s now known as) Kamloops Lake made for excellent fishing opportunities, determining it as a good place to settle.
Since then, Kamloops has evolved into a nature lover’s paradise. The Kamloops area has a number of things to do, but the best way is just simply relaxing and taking in its natural beauty. You can’t fully appreciate the city’s beauty until you take advantage of their many recreation opportunities, including hiking, cycling, skiing, fishing, and golfing. The mountains provide scenic views for tourists and residents alike from their many vantage points that surround the city, such as “Devil’s Elbow”. Kamloops is also home to a number of unique and exciting festivals like the Kamloops Cowboy Festival, The B.C. Interior Brewers Festivals, and the Kamloops International Rodeo.
The city also has an eclectic mix of shopping districts with vintage shops, clothing boutiques, antique dealers, and unique restaurants on every corner. Downtown Kamloops offers residents the opportunity to experience the lively, eclectic atmosphere of a bustling city while still feeling like they are living in a small town. The downtown area is filled with historic buildings and other historical landmarks such as Kamloops’ oldest building, St. Andrews on the Square.
The Kamloops Real Estate market is diverse with all sorts of different homes, condos, and townhouses to choose from. The real estate market in Kamloops offers a variety of properties in price range from starter homes to luxury estates. Kamloops has some affordable housing options for first-time home buyers as well as those looking to upgrade their lifestyle. The average home price in Kamloops is $379,000, and a majority of the homes in Kamloops are single-family detached.
The Kamloops Airport is one of the most popular in British Columbia. There are daily flights to Vancouver and Calgary, with connections for anywhere else you may want to go! Public transportation in Kamloops is also available, whether you want to take the Kamloops Transit bus or ride on one of our CNG buses. Kamloops has many bike paths and protected lanes to make it easier for everyone to get around town on two wheels. Kamloops is a very walkable city. There are plenty of streets with sidewalks all the way down both sides, and green space alongside for those who want to relax while they stroll or take the dog out.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 169km (105 miles) from Kelowna
- 443km (275 miles) from Victoria
- 354km (220 miles) from Vancouver
- 465km (289 miles) from Seattle, Washington
Things To Do in Kamloops, BC
There is plenty to see and do in Kamloops. Once you are done simply taking in the beauty of the city, you can head to some of the amazing local attractions. Whether you want to spend a day outside with the family or explore the downtown attractions Kamloops has to offer, you’ll always find something to do. Here are some of our favorites:
- Riverside Park – Centre of the City
- Riverside Park is the heart of Kamloops with beautiful views, sports facilities, and a variety of public art. The park has walking paths that take you around to different viewpoints overlooking the city. Riverside Park also offers swimming in its Olympic-sized pool which includes lanes for both laps and recreational use, as well as shallow water for children.
- Monte Creek Winery is a family-owned winery that has been producing award-winning wines for the last 30 years. Visit their tasting room to sample the many wines they have to offer and then enjoy an afternoon stroll through their gardens, which are home to over 100 different varieties of fruit trees.
- This wildlife park is home to over 60 different animal species including bears, wolves, and otters. The unique thing about this location is that it’s also a zoo so you can see not only the animals in their natural habitat but all of those adorable baby pandas too! Kamloops Wildlife Park offers family-friendly events for visitors with young children and is a great place for any animal lover.
- McArthur Island Park is the perfect place to head out on a picnic and read your favourite book. Along with beautiful flora, they also offer an inviting playground for children of all ages. There’s lots of space indoors or outdoors in this park that you can enjoy during any season!
- If you’re looking for a truly unforgettable experience, then the Private Vineyard and Winery is just what you need. This family-owned vineyard offers many different options from complete privacy to an exclusive five-course meal with wine pairing.
- Kenna Cartwright Park is where Kamloops history comes to life. Head into the museum for a look at how one of British Columbia’s most historic towns was founded and shaped.
- Located on the North Thompson River, you’ll find Kamloops’ most iconic natural landmark: McLure Ferry. The Ferries provide access to many of the parks and campgrounds in this area including Harry Hooge Park and Pritchard Island Campground with its sandy beaches for sunbathing or swimming!
- The Kamloops Rivers Trail is a 26km loop that takes you on an immersive adventure through Kamloops’ beautiful natural areas. Explore the river valleys, go for a paddle, or hike to some waterfalls!
- A great way to learn about the local First Nations peoples is by visiting Secwepemc Museum and Heritage Park. See their traditional cedar plank houses, see demonstrations of weaving or pottery making, and wander through beautiful landscaped gardens that offer a glimpse into history!
- Wonderful for a leisurely stroll or walk, Harper’s Trail is perfect for wine lovers everywhere. As the first winery in Kamloops, Harper’s Trail offers a pathway through parks and natural areas to enjoy scenic views of Kamloops Lake!
Kamloops Day Trips
Kamloops is a great area to explore, but why not take the time to see other areas in British Columbia? There are so many beautiful places near Kamloops that are worth looking into!
- This small, historic town is situated on the Fraser River and just north of Kamloops. Lillooet offers visitors a glimpse into British Columbia’s history with its many heritage buildings that date back to 1886. The town has also become famous for their annual Highland games which includes events like caber tossing, heavy hammer throwing, sheaf tossing, and more.
- Quilchena Golf and Country Club
- If you’re looking for a new place to enjoy the great outdoors in Kamloops, then Quilchena Golf Course is the perfect location. The course features an 18-hole par 54 executive layout that will challenge golfers of all levels. It’s not just a golf course, though, as they also have plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy.
- Clearwater Golf Course
- If you’re seeking a course that features plenty of wildlife, Clearwater Golf Course is the place to go. It’s home to majestic views and has lots of opportunities for fishing along with one of British Columbia’s best golf courses set on 240 acres. The layout will challenge your whole game from tee shots to putting, so it’ll be a great way to perfect your swing!
- Shuswap Lake Fishing
- If you’re looking for a place to find some of the best fishing in British Columbia then Shuswap Lake is where you should go. It’s home to many different fish species and habitats including trout, bass, pike, and sturgeon. The lake also has great recreational opportunities with boating, camping, sailing, and more available to visitors and residents alike.