Kelowna, BC Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Kelowna BC Homes For Sale
Recently renovated and move in ready. Wonderful downsize option and central location. Top floor unit, facing West, with nice updates; Flooring, paint, lighting, and kitchen. Shows 10/10 No financing is available. Age restricted, no pets and no rental
Welcome Home to 447 Avery Road in the beautiful Upper Mission! This is the perfect family home featuring 3 generously sized upstairs bedrooms, lake views, plenty of parking and a suite, all on a private 0.74 acer lot. Upon entering the home, you will
ATTENTION: GOLFERS, FREQUENT FLYERS, UBCO STAFF/STUDENTS. Whether you are looking to downsize, have a beautiful Okanagan retreat, send the kids to school, or looking for an investment property… This unit has it all with its 747 sq ft open floor pla
This is one of the largest lots, .53 of an acre with privacy & breath taking Lake Views! This traditional family home offers soaring ceilings, spacious rooms, quality finishing & triple car garage. Main floor offers traditional layout with living roo
This home is a show stopper! Stunning views from this one level rancher with pool and an 8 CAR GARAGE. Lake and City views can be seen from throughout the home that sits on almost 10 acres above Sunset Ranch Golf Course. No expense was spared on the
INVESTMENT PROPERTY …..VERY NEXT to the INDUSTRIAL AREA, quiet neighbourhood with all kinds of potential, Big lot .23 acres or you can put a carriage home at the back. Sunroom was permit and built in 1981.Couple updates has been done in the past Se
Immaculate open & spacious one bedroom home overlooking church & green space. Centrally located to shopping, restaurants & recreational facilities. Kitchen has breakfast bar & is open to both dining & living room. Newer laminate floors, crown mouldin
This Rykon custom home is perfectly private and perched to take in sweeping valley, city light, mountain and lake views. This unique one of kind custom home celebrates the best of the best that Okanagan living offers with clean modern architectural l
This home and property is sure to check off many of your wish-list items. Situated on approx. 2.48 acres, you will love the privacy and endless mountain views! 3 bedrooms on the main level with 2 more bedrooms in the basement suite below. Hardwood fl
The Zinfandel Ricco is a brand new 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home that will be ready for you to move into this spring. Walk into your new home and enjoy easy living with your primary bedroom, walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom with heat
It's all about the location and opportunity at this property! If you are looking for a renovation project and perhaps a business opportunity- this heritage-inspired home would be a fantastic bed and breakfast or family home. Situated across from the
This bright SE corner 2 bedroom 2 bath features a built-in kitchen island, defined dining room & is ideal for everyone. It has an open concept layout with large dining room, built in kitchen island & spacious foyer. Offering a well designed kitchen w
Without question the best .22 acre, RU7 zoned massive 64×150 lot with lane access in the hospital area just blocks from the lake. Walk to shops, dining and beaches. Great spot to build the dream 4-plex so close to parks and the beach in a quiet pocke
Executive 1 bed and den suite with a townhome-like entrance and large private and fenced patio; complete with a syn lawn for your dog! The den is easily large enough to be a bedroom, however doesn't have a window. High-end finishings like luxury viny
FULL OWNERSHIP at the prestigious waterfront Royal Kelowna offering all of the hotel amenities and services! Luxurious 3 bed 3 bath suite facing directly out to the water way. This is one of the largest suites & boasts 1484 square feet of beautiful l
Grand and spacious 12th floor wide open expansive unobstructed lake and picturesque Mission Greenway views; oversized 2 bed plus den; great room concept with every room generously sized. Overlooks pool east, south and west; fantastic safe and sound b
3 bed 2 bath family home with city approved carriage house potential! This home is just over 1900 sq ft and is situated on a flat .21 acre lot in Rutland. On the main level you'll find a large living room with brick wall and wood fireplace, kitchen w
Welcome to 1195 Long Ridge Drive, a designer's dream, located in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods of Wilden. This newly renovated luxury home has been updated with bright, textured blend of elements adding character with a natural and rusti
Welcome to Bridgewater Estates, in the highly sought after Lower Mission area of Kelowna. Just minutes from the Okanagan Lake, Beaches, Nature Trails, Schools, Okanagan College, Golf, H2O Family Adventure and Fitness facility, public transit, and Sho
Diligently maintained and upgraded, this spacious Golf Course view property offers the ultimate in Luxury and Lifestyle. Imagine working from home surrounded by Amenities and Friendships in the heart of the most beautiful natural surroundings anywher
About Kelowna, BC
Kelowna is one of the most beautiful cities in British Columbia, and has a population of just over 130,000 people. Surrounded by provincial parks, pine forests, vineyards, orchards, and mountains, Kelowna is an ideal place for nature lovers.The city is located on the shores of Lake Okanagan, meaning there are many waterfront properties available for sale. Kelowna is sure to have your perfect property, whether it be downtown or out in the countryside.
Kelowna began its Canadian history as a logging and farming area in the 19th century, but has grown into a thriving urban center with people of all backgrounds. Kelowna is home to many elementary schools, high schools, colleges, and universities, making it easy for parents to find a school for kids of any age. As far as things to do from day to day, Kelowna has plenty. One of Kelowna’s most popular attractions is the Kelowna Museum which tells the story of the city’s past. There are great destinations to explore for those who love gardening and fresh produce, with the Okanagan Valley being a major orchard-producing region on Canada’s west coast. Kelowna is also home to several wineries that have local wines that are sure to suit any taste. There are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy as well, such as hiking near bluffs or on beautiful trails at nearby vineyards. Some popular trails in the area include the scenic route around Lake Okanagan and the Peachland Loop Trail which follows the southern shore of the lake. Kelowna is also home to some of the best golf courses in Canada, with two major championship courses within half an hour’s drive from downtown Kelowna.
The real estate market in Kelowna has remained fairly stable year to year, but has gone up recently with average prices for single-family houses close to $800,000. However, there are many neighbourhoods in Kelowna that offer a range of housing styles and price points, such as Glenmore over by the airport, which is ideal for young families looking for affordable homes or up-and-coming professionals who prefer low-cost living.
Kelowna is a very car-friendly city, with wide streets and parking lots available. The best way to get around the downtown area is by walking, biking, or taking TransLink. If you’re looking for an alternative form of transportation in rural areas like Westside Road or Durham, we recommend renting a bike from one of the many shops in town. There are several bike lanes in the city as a part of their 300-kilometer Bike Lane Network. Kelowna International Airport is nearby and allows for easy travel in and out of town.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 268km (167 miles) to Vancouver
- 262km (163 miles) to Burnaby
- 252km (157 miles) to Surrey
- 320km (199 miles) to Victoria
Things To Do in Kelowna, BC
Kelowna has plenty of things for residents to do and explore in their free time. Some of the most popular activities include horseback riding, golfing, hiking, and fishing. With so much beautiful scenery on every corner, you’ll always find something new to explore.
- Myra Canyon Park
- The Myra Canyon Path is the perfect low-intensity experience for the whole family. You’ll find that this provincial park is perfect for novice hikers and families with small children as it has very few steep inclines, but make sure you bring plenty of water because there are only two pit stops along the way!
- Lake Okanagan
- Lake Okanagan is a popular spot for summertime activities such as kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and swimming. This area also has beaches with public access points, so you can enjoy the scenery from shore too! The Lake is surrounded by vineyards and there are plenty of hiking, horse riding, zip lining, and cycling opportunities to go around.
- Knox Mountain Park
- Knox Mountain Park is a popular hiking spot that offers beautiful views of the Kelowna Valley. This area has lots of walking, biking, and horse riding trails to explore, along with an 18-metre high suspension bridge!
- Kangaroo Creek Farm
- Kangaroo Creek Farm is a great place for families with kids to visit. This farm offers horse rides, pig races, and a petting zoo! There are also playgrounds, hayrides, and corn mazes nearby if you need more family-friendly activities!
- Kelowna Farmers Market
- The Kelowna Farmers Market is a great place to get fresh produce, meat and baked goods. There are also lots of specialty vendors that offer things like olive oils, local honey, free range eggs, and handmade soap! The market happens every Saturday morning at the Kelowna Civic Plaza.
- Kasugai Gardens
- The Kasugai Japanese Gardens are a great place to spend an afternoon. The garden contains more than 200 cherry blossom trees and offers many different types of flowers, shrubs, and plants! There are also six ponds that overlook the city which make for some beautiful pictures too.
- The Vibrant Vine Winery
- The Vibrant Vine is a family-run winery that produces amazing wines. It offers wine tastings and tours of the vineyards. They also have an olive oil tasting room you can visit, as well as some beautiful gardens!
- Waterfront Park
- Waterfront Park is a perfect place to spend the day with friends and family. It has a lot of different areas for fun, such as picnic tables, volleyball courts, and walking trails! You’ll find The Kelowna Art Gallery there as well.
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery is the perfect place to spend a casual day with friends. You’ll find lots of different wines on offer and you can always enjoy fresh fruit while tasting!
- City Park
- City Park is a beautiful place and one of Kelowna’s best parks. It features lots of different attractions, such as the Spring Lake Fountain, a skateboard park, and soccer fields. Walking along the lake is a great way to spend the day and you can also stop by Kelowna’s Central Library for some reading.
Kelowna Day Trips
- Osoyoos is a great place to go if you’re looking for outdoor adventure. There are lots of hiking and biking trails, plus the lake offers plenty of fishing opportunities! Only two hours from Kelowna, it’s a great destination to explore if you want a quick break from the city.
- Enderby is a quaint farming town located about an hour outside of Kelowna. It’s the perfect place to go if you love strolling along tree-lined streets or exploring historic sites and buildings. Not only that, but Enderby’s Starlight Drive In is the largest in North America. Enderby is also home to some fantastic breweries, so be sure to stop in for a tasting tour while you’re visiting this charming town.
- Westside Road
- The Westside Road Route takes you from West Kelowna to Vernon, and it’s a truly breathtaking drive. The 48-minute journey follows Okanagan Lake and has several places to stop along the way to take some once-in-a-lifetime photos. For a unique day trip with family or friends, Westside Road offers some incredible views.