Kingston, ON Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Kingston ON Homes For Sale
Attention All Investors! Huge Lot 75Ft Front*164Ft Deep! Located Close To Queens U, St. Lawrence College, Hospital. All Units Are In Good Overall Condition!16 Bdrms+7 Bathrooms+3 Kitchens! Unit 1, Renovated In 2021, 8 Bdrms W/4 Bath, Nice Bright Livi
Waterfront building lot located on the North Shore of Simcoe Island where Lake Ontario enters the St. Lawrence River. The well-maintained, private grounds lead to over 200 feet of natural clean, accessible, flat rock shoreline offers great swimming,
Attention all investors. No need to look any further! Located on a quiet street in the heart of downtown Kingston within walking distance to Queen's University, this property offers 3 self sufficient separated units. The primary unit at 45 Main Stree
Woodhaven. Georgian Bay Model. Spacious End unit townhome featuring 1, 634 sq. ft. 3 Bedrooms including oversized Master, 4 piece ensuite and large walk-in closet. 2nd floor laundry. Upgraded Maple Kitchen Cabinets and Vanities. Walk-in Pantry. All A
Check out this lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 storey home. It has a basement in-law suite with separate entrance. This solid brick beauty with original hardwood floors offers an updated bath, built-in wall oven and counter range, living room with gas fi
Lovely 3 Bedroom + 1 Freehold Townhome In The Fantastic Waterloo Village Area Close To Many Conveniences, School, Shopping And Transit. This Great Family Home Has Specious Bedrooms, Patio Door Leading To A Huge Deck With Gazebo And Maintenance Free B
This 3400SF, 3 year old home was built for the discriminating buyer that appreciates and understands Eco Friendly, Sustainable living at its best! The radiant heated floors provide a warm cozy feel, plus amazing low heating costs. A front covered por
Fabulous family home in the beautiful west end neighbourhood of Bayridge. This three-bedroom, three-bathroom home is spacious, updated and has been well maintained by its original family. Step up to the bright and welcoming living room with bay windo
Lovely 2 bedroom 1 bath condo. Open concept living room dining room. Good storage options. On a bus route, great location for St.Lawrence College, Queens University, downtown and shopping. Updated kitchen and flooring throughout. Immediate possession
Its been a while since something this good popped up in the Anna Lane. A larger unit with an open concept floor plan and extended kitchen, its a highly sought-after layout. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths (1 of which happens to be an ensuite).
Beautifully maintained and updated carpet free, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 3 level back split exudes pride of ownership throughout. Main level offers, open concept chef's kitchen with formal dining and hardwood floors throughout, perfect for entertaining. Se
Upgrades abound in this stunning, custom Terry Grant Home. 3 + 2 bedrm, executive bungalow home, located in the highly desirable, east-end neighbourhood of Gilbraltor Estates. Boasting over 4100 sq ft of finished, living space, this beautiful, open-c
ATTENTION FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS, INVESTORS AND/OR DOWNSIZERS! 1359 MONTREAL STREET IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN KINGSTON, SECONDS AWAY TO HWY 401 AND ON TRANSIT BUS ROUTE. THE MAIN LEVEL WELCOMES YOU WITH AN OPEN AND BRIGHT LIVING SPACE
Prime location between Division and Aberdeen Street. This six bedroom home offers a two bedroom unit on the first floor and a four bedroom unit above. Each unit offers a good size kitchen, living room, and bath. The owner lives on the main floor and
Kingston Mills bungalow awaits new owners. The feel of rural without the hassle of septic and well. Upstairs has three bedrooms, a 4-piece bathroom, an open concept living room/dining room/kitchen. It's freshly painted, new flooring in most rooms, an
Estate like property, limestone home circa 1832. 52 acres of Sprawling grounds and 670 feet of natural shoreline on the Cataraqui River. Mature trees and gardens and extensive stone patios. The main limestone home is rich in character. With over 4000
Welcome to this beautiful home located in Waterloo Village, which is a two storey all brick home situated on an oversized lot. The seller's have put a lot of love into their home, as they have updated many features. These features include Granite cou
Welcome to Kingscourt! This trending area is becoming more popular each week – with quick access to downtown, short commutes to the east or west end and walking distance to shopping, parks, schools and so much more! 758 Victoria is nestled on a beaut
The Mansion Kingston is a landmark bar and restaurant in the city of Kingston with some very key attributes, including spacious outdoor patio area and cabana bar, its own volley ball court complete with sand beach and four floors of opportunity for b
About Kingston, ON
Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, Kingston is a city steeped in history and tradition. However, it’s not just the historical buildings that draw people into this Ontario gem. The city offers an eclectic mix of modern convenience and classic Canadian charm with its stunning waterfront area, picturesque parks, and top notch schools all within easy reach. With plenty to do here, from exploring nature trails to visiting museums, there’s something for everyone!
Are you looking to move to the Kingston area? If so then you’ve come to the right place! We will show you everything you need to know about Kingston, from market info to what’s in the area.
The Ontario real estate market is strong and there are many Kingston homes for sale. There have been some recent changes in the city including new condos near Queen’s University, a renovated waterfront area with festivals and events, and a sports complex with five-star hotel adjacent to it, all adding to the appeal of this beautiful Ontario town! Kingston real estate is a popular choice for many people looking to buy or sell in Ontario. The average home price in Kingston ranges from $300,000 to $400,000.
Kingston is Ontario’s second-largest city with a population of 185,000. There is so much to do in Kingston including exploring nature trails, visiting museums and art galleries, or relaxing at one of the city’s parks. Kingston is also home to some well-known tourist attractions including Fort Henry National Historic Site and Queen’s University (Canada’s third oldest university)! There are lots of things for residents to enjoy as well, including walking along the scenic Cataraqui River, or catching an Ontario Hockey League game at the new Leon’s Centre! If you are looking for some adventurous fun in Kingston, then be sure to head out on K&P Trail for biking, hiking, and snowshoeing.
The school system in Kingston Ontario includes four public elementary schools, two Catholic elementary schools, and two Protestant elementary/middle schools. There are four public post-secondary schools: Queens College at King’s University, St Lawrence College at Brock University, Royal Military College of Canada, and Ontario College of Art & Design.
The Kingston economy includes a diverse mix of manufacturing, service and retail sectors. The city is also home to the headquarters for St. Lawrence College which provides higher education to thousands of students each year as well as employment opportunities in both fields!
There are three main highways which connect to the city. Ontario Highway 401, Highway 402, and Ontario Highway 33. These highways make it super simple to travel to and from nearby Ontario cities. As for public transportation in Kingston, you can take advantage of the Public Transit System. Kingston offers Bus or Para Transpo service, and there are several rideshare options available in the city as well. Walking or biking around Kingston is always a great way to get around as well. Traveling out of the city or internationally? The Kingston Airport is just 15 minutes from the center point of Kingston!
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 146km (91 miles) to Ottawa
- 150km (93 miles) to Rochester, NY
- 152km (94 miles) to Gatineau
- 193km (120 miles) to Oshawa
Things To Do in Kingston, ON
Kingston is an eclectic city with plenty to see. Visitors and locals in Kingston can enjoy the views of Lake Ontario, explore nature trails, or take in some local art. Check out these top Kingston destinations and plan your day out on the town.
- The Kingston waterfront is a great place to relax and enjoy the spectacular views of Lake Ontario. The area includes several parks, beautiful scenery, and pathways for bike riding.
- Fort Henry National Historic Site is a must-see in Kingston Ontario. This historic fort offers visitors the chance to explore the past with guided tours, an interactive museum, and 17th century buildings from Ontario’s early days!
- Visit Canada’s Penitentiary Museum for a glimpse into Ontario’s criminal history. The museum has over 140,000 artifacts on display to explore the world of crime and punishment in Ontario!
- Martello Alley is a historic street in Kingston. The quaint cobblestone streets tell the story of a time when this area was an industrial hub, with dozens of factories and warehouses lining the shores of Lake Ontario.
- Wolfe Islander III is the ferry currently serving between Kingston, Ontario and Wolfe Island (Ontario). She can hold approximately 55 cars, and is end loading. As it is the only public access to Wolfe Island, Wolfe Islander III carries an average of 4900 passengers per year.
- Kingston Ontario’s City Hall offers visitors a glimpse of the city’s past. The building was designed by Kingston native and world-renowned architect, John Lyle.
- Lomoine Point Conservation Area is a popular Kingston Ontario destination. The area includes an outdoor sculpture garden, many nature trails and scenic lookouts over the lake!
- Queen’s University is Ontario’s oldest university. The campus has been built over the past two hundred years, but it is still a popular destination for locals and visitors alike!
- Lake Ontario Park is one of the most popular parks in Kingston. The park includes a fantastic public beach and playgrounds for children to play on!
- Bellevue House National Historic Site is a popular attraction in Ontario. The historic mansion features its own formal gardens and several heritage buildings from Kingston’s past!
Kingston Day Trips
The city of Kingston is an excellent starting point for day trips. Whether you want a quiet day in a charming village or to see one of the world’s biggest tourist spots, you’ll find it all just a few hours away. Here are some popular destinations to explore throughout Ontario!
- An Ontario landmark, Niagara Falls is a must-see for anyone visiting this area. Located about 4 hours from Cambridge, you can explore the falls and take in all of its beauty on your day trip! Niagara Falls is one of the biggest tourist destinations in the world, and its breathtaking beauty will leave you with memories you’ll never forget. While there, you can hike the falls, go on helicopter tours, or go on the Maid of the Mist boat ride!
- Sharbot Lake is a popular spot for locals in Kingston. The town offers an excellent beach, as well as the opportunity to explore Sharbot Tower and see the majestic views of Ontario’s rugged limestone cliffs! Only about an hour from Kingston, Sharbot Lake is an excellent destination for those who want to enjoy Ontario’s natural beauty without having to travel too far!
- The 1000 Islands Ontario is an area with over 1,800 islands, making it a popular destination for those who love boating and exploring Ontario’s natural beauty! The area offers many beautiful views of the St. Lawrence River and has plenty to explore on both land and water. This destination is about two hours from Kingston, so you can easily make this day trip within just one full day!
- Visit Ontario’s Village of Bloomfield to explore its historic roots. The village is a popular destination for visitors who want to reconnect with Ontario’s past! Bloomfield has several annual events and offers guests the opportunity to explore local cuisine as well! You’ll find plenty of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and bed and breakfasts in the area. The region also offers many wineries that you can easily access from the Village.