London, ON Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed london ON Homes For Sale
Welcome to 623 Thistlewood Dr! This bright and spacious 2 storey home offers 3 perfect sized bedroom and 2 full bathroom on the upper floor with a walking closet and En-suite in the master bedroom. On the main floor you'll find an office that could a
Opportunity Awaits ! Fully Renovated 4 Bedroom And 2 Bathroom Bungalow With Separate Entrance To Basement With Second Kitchen, Laundry Hookups And Walkout. Updated Electrical And Plumbing(2021), Windows And Doors (2020), New Insulation Throughout(202
End unit with a walk-out basement! Recently renovated with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a den. The main floor features hardwood in the living and brand new flooring and baseboards everywhere else. A bright kitchen with gas stove and a dining room with
Stunning end unit with beautiful views of greenspace. This stylish and immaculate 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is ready to be your new home or would make an excellent investment. Large foyer greets you with extra large walk in closet. Hallway leads to th
Spacious Townhouse in desirable and well maintained condo complex! 3 generous bedrooms, 2 baths, with a finished basement and attached garage! The kitchen has lots of cupboards and space for a dinette near the window. The large living room is open to
Location, location, location! Large 2 storey 2, 276 sq. ft. 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home backing on to vacant land. Main floor features formal living room and dining room, eat-in kitchen with patio doors to private yard, large family room and 2 piece
Stunningly renovated 3 bedroom semi detached 2 storey home on a quiet crescent located minutes from elementary school. Do not miss this chance to own this extensively renovated contemporary designed home including new kitchen cabinets, quartz counter
This bright and spacious three bedroom, 1.5 bath, sidesplit shows like a dream! It is located in a very quiet, established neighbourhood. This home is tastefully decorated and updated, meticulously maintained and landscaped. In addition to the good s
Welcome to 348 Calgary Street. This well-maintained home with one and a half baths and four bedrooms is the perfect place for a growing family or a potential investor with R2-3 Zoning. The layout features two living rooms (one with a fireplace), a sp
This professionally renovated all brick Semi is an extraordinary value and rare find!! You will not find a renovated home so well crafted, at such an affordable price! Nestled on a maturely treed street in Huron Heights, the property is enclaved by a
BEAUTIFUL and SPOTLESS, 3 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, with FINISHED LOWER, plus attached GARAGE with INSIDE ENTRY! Fantastic value for this wonderful END-UNIT condo-home tucked away beside parks and nature. This end-unit home offers additional windows for
Beautiful Brick Bungalow With Freshly Renovated Floors All Through-Out, Including All New Tile Floors, New Vanity and Fixtures in Both Bathrooms (2021). Home Features; Open Concept Kitchen/Dining Area/Living Room. Windows (2018) , Metal Roof. Newer;
This amazing 4 bedroom, 2 full bath 1.5 Storey in much sought after Old South maintains all of its charm and character one would hope for in Wortley Village. This home is perfect for young professionals, families or investors! As you enter into the h
Welcome to this charming bungalow set back on a corner lot located in the desirable South neighbourhood of Glen Cairn. The home has modern aesthetics with some recent energy efficient updates done in 2020 that includes windows, front door, furnace wi
WOODED LOT! THIS IS THE ONE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Immaculate upscale ranch with great curb appeal situated on a private, premium wooded lot in the heart of Grenfell Village. This newly renovated home with countless upgrades shows like a mo
First Time offered for sale! This wonderful one floor home has been loved and maintained by the current owner since it was purchased new in 1960. The main floor offers formal living and ding rooms, small eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms a full bath. Th
Situated in the desirable neighborhood of Wortley Village and walking distance to downtown, this home is only steps away from grade and high schools, Farquharson Arena, parks and playgrounds, the Thames Valley Parkway trails, public transit, and more
Welcome to 6481 Storey Chase in sought-after Talbot Village. This spectacular 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom custom built two-storey home comes with an oversized three-car garage and is situated on a large pie-shaped lot (51.99' x 155.39' x 99.93' x 121.88').
This one has it all! Beautiful 2-Storey home with a massive pie shaped lot, which would be perfect for a pool! located in desirable Oakridge. Enter & be wowed with recent renovations throughout such as hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, light fixtures,
About London, ON
London is a city in Ontario and has long been an important economic force for the region. The London Metropolitan Area spans over 12 counties in Southwestern Ontario, and it’s considered one of Canada’s fastest-growing communities. The London area is a great place to live. The quality of life in London is one of the highest in Canada, and the city offers many opportunities for success, whether that’s through education or work. Read through if you’re looking for more information about this beautiful city.
London is known as the “Forest City” because it’s surrounded by forest on all sides with over 225 square kilometres of parkland within its borders that make up about 20% of London’s total area. Most people who move to London are drawn by its thriving economy, with jobs at major companies like TD Canada Trust or Ontario Power Generation readily available. The job market is strong for those seeking employment in a variety of fields from tradespeople to computer programmers, ensuring you’ll find what you’re looking for when you move to the area. With over 20 colleges and universities to choose from, Londoners can also enjoy close proximity to some of the top schools in Ontario.
Additionally, the London real estate market is competitive, with many new homes coming onto the market every year. Whether you’re looking for a home in downtown London or one of its suburbs like Woodstock or Sarnia, there are plenty to choose from. The average price of a single-family dwelling ranges between $300,000 – $500,000, and homes are typically sold within a few days of listing. The real estate market in London is also very diverse, with several homes available for all budgets and lifestyles.
Whether it’s the small-town charm of the historic Old East Village neighbourhood or the cosmopolitan shopping and dining on Richmond Row, London offers something for everyone! Some of London’s top landmarks include the Covent Garden Market, Thames River, and the Museum of London. One of the best things about living in London is the variety of things to do there, from beautiful parks and green spaces, like Fanshawe Conservation Area or Springbank Park, to vibrant nightlife at venues such as Zanzibar Nightclub London or London Music Hall. Even locals who have lived in the area for 10 years are never bored.
Life in London is fast-paced and exciting. With the best of both big-city living and close-knit communities, you’ll always find something to do no matter what your interests are. The arts scene alone has a lot to offer – with world-class theatre productions at Centennial Hall or Western University’s Impulse Theatre, not to mention cool galleries and museums nearby.
The London Transit Commission offers a variety of transportation options, including buses, para-transit, and a bike-sharing program. The city also has a vast network of parking lots and garages for those who prefer to drive. Walking around London is easy, with nearly 90 kilometres of paved sidewalks and paths on which to stroll. Getting to and from London is also simple thanks to the nearby airport, London International Airport. Wherever you’re trying to go in London, it’s easy to get there.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 80km (50 miles) to Kitchener
- 116km (72 miles) to Hamilton
- 143km (89 miles) to Brampton
- 145km (90 miles) to Mississauga
Things To Do in London, ON
London offers a variety of things to do for the whole family. From museums to parks to concerts and performances, there’s never a dull moment. Here are some top spots in London that are more than worth checking out:
- Springbank Park is London’s largest park located on the Thames River. It features a dog-friendly trail, picnic tables and grills, a fishing pier, soccer fields, playgrounds for kids of all ages, volleyball nets, and more! The scenic views are perfect any time of year – take your camera to capture some memorable moments with family.
- Victoria Park is the perfect place to go for a scenic walk. The park spans over two hundred acres and offers picnic tables, children’s play structures, and an outdoor skating rink in the wintertime!
- Covent Market is London’s oldest indoor market, boasting over 100 vendors and fresh produce! You’ll find everything from fruits to handmade crafts there.
- Storybook Gardens is an enchanting outdoor attraction with over 100 life-size figures, including Peter Rabbit and Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The gardens also feature ponds for skating in wintertime!
- St. Peter’s Cathedral Basilica London is a Roman Catholic Church and the seat of the Bishop of London. It has beautiful stained-glass windows as well as an organ that ranks among Canada’s most famous!
- Budweiser Gardens is London’s premier sports and entertainment venue, hosting the city’s NHL team and concerts. It has been voted “Canada’s Most Popular Sports Venue” by Pollstar Magazine for five years in a row!
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village is a living history museum displaying the pioneer culture of Southern Ontario. Visitors can explore log cabins and watch demonstrations on how pioneers’ lives were different from ours today!
- Eldon House is the historic home of Stephen Leacock, a famous Canadian humorist. The house has period furnishings and original drawings by Mr. Leacock himself!
- The University of Western Ontario is London’s largest university. It has over 40,000 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs, with teaching taking place on two main campuses as well as a number of smaller regional centres.
- The Labatt Brewery is one of London’s top attractions, offering tours and a museum. The brewery has been in operation since 1847, producing Canada’s best-selling beers: Budweiser, Kokanee and Labatt Blue!
London Day Trips
London is the perfect place to start your Canadian adventure! It offers a variety of things to do and see, as well as nearby day trips. Here are a few of our favourites:
- A popular day trip destination for Londoners is Niagara Falls. It’s an easy and scenic drive from London to Canada’s natural wonder on the South Shore of Lake Ontario. You can visit the falls on foot or by taking an aerial tour with one of their many helicopter companies. Niagara Falls is home to iconic attractions like Maid of the Mist or Journey Behind The Falls, as well as more serene spots such as Scenic Lookouts along River Road. Bird lovers will love this park because it hosts over 250 species that migrate here each year. Visit Niagara Falls during the winter months for great cross-country skiing and snowshoeing opportunities!
- The city offers an eclectic mix, so there is plenty to do here for families looking for something fun. Some popular spots in this diverse city include CN Tower, Rogers Centre (formerly known as SkyDome), Casa Loma Castle & Gardens, Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), Hockey Hall Of Fame, and ROM’s First Peoples Gallery. There are also many artsy neighbourhoods that offer jazz clubs, hipster cafes, and live music performances from world renowned musicians in every genre imaginable right around town!
- Boler Mountain is a winter destination with skiing and snowboarding in the heart of Ontario. It’s one of Canada’s top-rated ski resorts, boasting rolling hills, forests, lakes, and amazing views from every slope. The mountain has over 25 runs for beginners and experts, and alpine slides where you can zoom down the mountain! If that isn’t enough fun, there are also plenty of other activities like cross country skiing or ice skating at their outdoor rink. And don’t forget about all the après-ski hotspots serving up some tasty drinks after an afternoon outside on the slopes. This Canadian gem just might be your new favourite place!