Lloydminster, SK Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Lloydminster SK Homes For Sale
Huge ... 1250 square feet! The builder has overdone it with this home! Tons of EXTRAS! Located on the Saskatchewan side of Lloydminster. Two beds up and one down with 3 full bathrooms. Gorgeous GRANITE countertops and dark rich hardwood. Features inc
"Move-In" or "Reno" Ready....Solid, spotless, Saskatchewan Bungalow. 1 Owner since 1964. 3 Bedrooms up, 2 bedrooms down, 2 - 3 piece bathrooms.(main bath has a detachable showerhead). Large country kitchen is full of sunshine all hours of the day, wi
This home in Southridge sits in one of the quietest locations in the city. Close to shopping, parks, walking paths, schools, restaurants and more. This 5 bedroom 4 level split sits on a large pie shaped lot. The huge backyard is a haven for kids. The
Nestled in a quiet Saskatchewan location this home is close to parks and many amenities. This modern and sleek bi level home has had many upgrades. It establishes a fresh appeal with the fresh color pallet the open concept kitchen contains updated ca
Looking for a perfect acreage build site? This 11 acre parcel is located close to town and in the Lloydminster School Division with black top right to the site. The mature trees will shelter your new home and the parcel size will let you have horses
Solid 800 sq ft raised 1945 bungalow on a 60 x 146 lot in Lloydminster, AB. Zoned R4, with back lane access, this investment property provides long term potential as a site for construction of multi-family complex. Two separate suites with two bedroo
With a spacious layout, a host of updates and a central location in Lloydminster, this is one homeyou will be proud to call your own. You can choose to move in and enjoy this charming property asis or make some updates, modernize and create the conte
Executive Lakeside home with oversized double garage backing onto the lake/green space. This beautiful two-storey is finished from top to bottom and introduces a bright open concept to the kitchen, dining and great room featuring 9 ceiling and a fire
This well maintained bungalow is definitely one to consider! This home is not only immaculate but in very good condition. There is a very open kitchen with maple cabinets, upgraded flooring, windows and more. The yard is large and fenced. A long driv
Prime location to start your new business endeavour! Highway frontage located on 1.22 acres in Saskatchewans newest commercial subdivision with access to tons of parking. Surrounded by lots of amenities hotels, Tim Hortons, Co-op gas station, Gold Ho
Cute, Cozy & Quaint. Those all describe this home on 48 Street. An excellent home for a first time home buyer or a an investor. This home features hardwood floors throughout the main floor, newer windows and shingles, and a large, fenced back yard. T
Location is key when purchasing a home. This house has that location all wrapped up for you. Located just steps away from école St. Thomas, Holy Rosary High School and the entrance to Bud Miller Park. Welcome to your new home at 3309 - 65 Ave. This 2
This attractive, centrally located 5-bed 3-bath family home is ready for some new owners! This bungalow has the perfect family lay-out with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, plus 2 more bedrooms and another bathroom in the basement. The basement f
This modified bi-level is located in the beautiful neighbourhood of Parkview Estates. Over 1300 sq. ft of living space, vaulted ceilings throughout, three bedrooms up, a 4-piece primary bedroom en-suite with corner tub and a large walk-in closet, a c
Looking for a two storey with lots of square footage and in the quiet neighbourhood of College Park; then you should check this one out. Just a short walking distance to parks, school and the Servus Sports centre. 5 bedroom 5 bathrooms home with over
This home offers over 1, 600 square feet of living space with an attached heated garage backing onto a walking path in a fantastic central location close to schools. Once you enter this home you'll instantly feel comfortable and at ease with a gas fi
Welcome home to this immaculate, one owner condo located in the Glencoe Park development. This 1116 sq ft townhouse features an open concept main floor with large living room leading into a bright, spacious kitchen with a huge pantry (which you could
With just over 1500 sqft, this stunning one of a kind raised bilevel has numerous updates inside and out. Starting with a new coat of paint through out the entire main floor down into the family room, it will feel like you are moving into a new home
This ideally situated family home has over 1900 sq ft of living space on the main level. The kitchen has an abundance of cupboard space and a peninsula with seating, great for breakfast and snack time. The front living room has beautiful updated hard
Quick possession! If you're looking for a real good house at a very fair price and need a quick possession this is the one! Located on a nice street in Parkview this 4 bed 3 bath home has some great features. To start it off you'll notice it has RV p
About Lloydminster, SK
Lloydminster is a town uniquely located on the Alberta and Saskatchewan border. Although it’s close to many big cities, it has its own flavor. It’s the kind of place that has a community that makes you feel at home right away. Lloydminster’s small-town feel mixed with the variety of amenities and activities in the area will ensure that you have everything you need in your new hometown.
Lloydminster was originally a small town that was used as a railway divisional point halfway between Regina and Edmonton. The town has grown into an important service district for much of eastern British Columbia, northern Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Quebec. There are 2 major industries in Lloydminster: oil extraction drilling and services, and agriculture. Agriculture is the largest industry in Lloydminster. It employs about 1/4 of the workforce in Lloydminster and contributes over half the income to the economy of Lloydminster. Lloydminster has two universities, and it also has many other professional courses offered both online and on-site. If you have young kids or teens, Lloydminster’s school district offers public and private schools that range from preschool to grade 12.
The average selling price of a home in Lloydminster is about $300,000. The housing stock in Lloydminster includes older homes downtown and new condos and townhouses on the outskirts of town. There are also high-rise apartment buildings downtown that provide luxury living. Most houses and apartments have garage space included with them, while condominiums do not, but some do have parking spaces for their tenants to use. Whatever you are looking for in your next home, you’re sure to find it in Lloydminster!
There are plenty of outdoor activities in Lloydminster, including golfing or taking a stroll along the riverbank trail. This community has everything from kayaking to the world’s largest man-made ice rink where you can skate or curl. If these activities aren’t your thing, there are museums, a convention center, and a fantastic theater that shows the latest movies. Lloydminster is a place where you can experience all four seasons. They also have several community events held throughout the year: Christmas parades, the summer festival, Sunset Kiddies street party, all kinds of musical concerts, 4th of July celebrations, and more. Lloydminster is also near many of Saskatchewan’s most popular recreational areas such as Lake Saskatoon or Tobin Lake, which both offer camping and boating opportunities. Copeland Forest Recreational Area allows locals to go skiing in wintertime, while enjoying other activities such as hiking and playing golf in summer or fall.
Lloydminster has a good amount of public transportation available. Residents, visitors, and students can take advantage of the city’s bus service, or you can ride a bike if that is what you prefer. Lloydminster Transit provides a number of different routes for riders to use around town which means you never have to worry about missing your stop! If you want to drive in the city, there are plenty of parking spaces available on the street or in one of the many parking garages located around town. The closest airport is the Lloydminster Airport, which will fly you in and out of the city as needed.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 231km (143 miles) to Edmonton
- 259km (161 miles) to Saskatoon
- 369km (369 miles) to Calgary
- 964km (599 miles) to Winnipeg
Things To Do in Lloydminster, SK
In a city that experiences all four seasons, there is something in Lloydminster for everyone! Whether you’re up for an exciting day of skiing or a quiet evening strolling through beautiful parks, you’ll never be bored. Here are our top 10 Lloydminster destinations that you have to check out:
- Bud Miller All Seasons Park
- This park is a family destination in Lloydminster that everyone can enjoy because it offers so much for all ages. The park has an outdoor pool, playgrounds, 3 trails (for biking and walking), and 2 ball diamonds. There are also events held here throughout the year!
- 4th Meridian Brewing Co
- If you love beer, then this is the place for you! The 4th Meridian Brewing Co. offers a wide selection of beers on tap and delicious food to go along with it. If you’re hungry for pizza, they’ve got six different kinds to choose from. They even have vegan options!
- Lloydminster Cultural & Science Centre
- The Science and Cultural Centre offers exhibits, events, walking tours, and more. This is a great museum to go to if you’re interested in history. The centre also has an observatory that gives people the opportunity to look at star formations and planets through its telescope!
- Gold Horse Casino
- Gold Horse Casino is a premiere entertainment destination located in the city of Lloydminster where guests can enjoy great food and gaming action at any time. The 60,000 square-foot facility includes over 400 slot machines, 2 large-scale buffets, an elegant high-limit room, and a spectacular spacious casino floor.
- Lloydminster’s Off-Leash Dog Park
- This is the perfect place for dogs of all sizes to get out and run around! There are two separate play areas, so you can pick the one that best fits your dog’s needs. The park also offers a dog wash station for any owners who would like to take advantage of it.
- Border Markers
- The border markers that you see along the highway in and out of Lloydminster stand for how far away you are from the United States. As you travel towards each one, it represents 5 kilometres closer to the border!
- Sandy Beach Regional Park
- If you’re looking for a day out on the water, this is the place to be! The park provides boating, fishing, and swimming activities. You can also go hiking or biking along some of the many available trails in the area.
- Barr Colony Campsite Park
- This park has an area for people to camp in, a playground, and an outdoor pool. There are also public washrooms and a boat launch area if you want to take advantage of some watercraft opportunities.
- Vic Juba Community Theatre
- The Vic Juba Community Theatre is one of Lloydminster’s main performance spots. It’s the perfect place for you to see a concert, play, or even attend an awards ceremony!
Lloydminster Day Trips
With Lloydminster being on the border of Alberta and Saskatchewan, there are several day trip spots that you can find within a few hours of the city. These are some of the best ones, whether you have 4 hours or a whole day.
- Gold Eagle Casino
- The Gold Eagle Casino/Hotel is located just outside the town of Lumsden, Saskatchewan. It has been an institution for over 40 years on the Canadian Prairies and a beacon to many weary travelers since it opened its doors in 1972. The casino contains 200 rooms, meals are served in the hotel restaurant, and a sports bar/restaurant is located on the main floor. The casino is home to 15,000 square feet of gaming space with a grand total of 75 slot machines at any given time.
- Cold Lake Provincial Park
- Cold Lake Provincial Park is a popular place for fishing! You can fish on four lakes in the park, all of which have populations of walleye, perch, pike, whitefish, and more. This park is a fun place for families to relax and enjoy the sun. It’s an excellent spot to take your dog or just enjoy nature! The park also offers canoeing and kayaking. There are also hiking trails as well as campgrounds available in the area.
- Saskatoon, SK
- Saskatoon is just under 3 hours from Lloydminster. If you’re looking to see some of the big city attractions and do some shopping, then this should be on your list of places to go! It’s also worth mentioning that they are known for their delicious food selection , so if you’re interested in finding some iconic restaurants, then there’s no better place to visit than this Saskatchewan spot.