Prince Albert, SK Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Prince Albert SK Homes For Sale
Great value! Extensively renovated, this perfectly located 3+2 bedroom Crescent Acres bi-level will make a great family home! With a total of 1, 216 sq/ft the main level consists of oak hardwood flooring throughout, beautiful upgraded kitchen & wood
Solid & spacious Crescent Heights Bungalow! Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac this 1, 472 square foot 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence is move in ready and available for immediate possession. The main level consists of a large front living room with larg
Prepare to be amazed when you enter this stunning Heritage home with modern upgrades throughout set on a sprawling.28-acre corner lot with a partially fenced private yard. 1840 square foot home constructed over two levels with a partially finished ba
Country living within city limits! Come take a look at this great Hazeldell home sitting on over 40, 000 sq/ft. This 892 sq/ft 2 bedroom + 2 dens, 1 bathroom home has had improvements throughout. On the main floor is two bedrooms, an eat in kitchen o
What a great family home! Check out this 4 bedroom, 3 bath family home in Carlton Park with 24×24 double detached garage! The well laid out bi-level has been just freshly painted throughout the main level features a vaulted ceiling, large eat in kitc
This well maintained 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is perfect for a young family close to school, rink and playgrounds. Large fenced backyard with loads of space for garden or garage! This is an estate sale and possession will be subject to probate. (id:329
Top floor condo for sale! This charming east facing unit is ready to go and with only 5 units remaining don't miss out. 2 bed, 2 bath with open concept and modern design. Quartz countertops, 9 foot ceilings and in-building parking. Two separate stora
This is the perfect home for either starting out or retiring in! An adorable 640 sq ft home with two bedrooms up and one down. Enjoy the seasons on the spacious deck and beautifully landscaped yard. With the costs of living going up, grow your own ve
Great East Hill Starter Home or revenue property! This 1276/sq ft 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 story home also has a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, non conforming suite with separate exterior walkout entrance. Character throughout including hardwood floors and 9
Welcome to 3231 Grey Owl Crescent in Prince Albert's popular Carlton Park neighbourhood! This great bi-level home features a renovated kitchen where you can enjoy the unobstructed views to the south. With 3 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs
You won't be disappointed with this little charmer .Perfect starter home or revenue property in a decent area close to all amenities. Original character with some modern touches. Upon entering you will be greeted by a nice bright porch, nice sized li
Here is a great opportunity for carefree condo living in a great location close to Sask Polytech, shopping, dining with the Rotary Trail close by! This main floor unit has been very well cared for with brand new laminate flooring, open concept kitche
What a doll house! This cozy 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom bungalow is located in the East Flat across the street from St. John School. Spacious living room offers potential for dining area with plenty of natural light through the large South facing window.
Great starter home or revenue property in good East Flat location! This 986 sq/ft home features 3 bedrooms, a full 4 piece bathroom, spacious living, eat in kitchen and large porch off the back door. Unfinished basement with laundry offers plenty of
Extensively renovated Riverview bungalow in good East Flat area. This beautiful home features many upgrades including paint throughout, flooring, windows, eaves, fascia and soffits. The main level has 3 large bedrooms and a completely renovated 4 pie
East Hill condo with South facing balcony in the Whitehall Manor! This bright and open 1020 sq/ft 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit has been meticulously maintained and offers plenty of storage space throughout. The kitchen includes an abundance of cabinets
Here's the condo you've been waiting for! Located in the very well maintained and desired Whitehall Manor, this bright and airy 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1141 sq ft unit is ready for you to move right into. With the southeastern wraparound balcony, you can e
Welcome to this great family home in the East Flat. This 1036/2 square foot 3 Level split is nice and bright! The main floor features a large kitchen/dining room with upgraded high gloss white cabinets and tile backsplash glass top stove and double d
A rare find, freshly painted inside and out with upgraded flooring & gleaming original hardwood in the living room, curved archways, & wood trim throughout still keeping the original character & charm. On the main floor is a living room, dining room,
Contemporary open design Carlton Park bungalow 1222 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom home located on a quiet street, close to schools, parks, and shopping. The main floor features an open layout with entryway, kitchen, eating area, large living room with lots o
About Prince Albert, SK
Prince Albert is the fourth largest city in Saskatchewan and home to just over 35,000 people. Prince Albert sits on the northern edge of the boreal forest with rolling hills and is surrounded by lakes. The Prince Albert real estate market is continuously growing, with more residential properties popping up each year than the last. If you’re looking for a new place to live and work, read on as we provide information about what it’s like living in Prince Albert!
Real estate in Prince Albert is relatively affordable, with the average listing price for a home ranging between $200,000 and $300,000. This makes Prince Albert one of the most inexpensive places in Saskatchewan to buy property! A majority of the homes in Prince Albert are detached single-family homes and condos.
Prince Albert is a thriving city that has been around for many years. It has grown from being one of the smallest cities in Canada to becoming a major player in the Canadian economy. Prince Albert was officially incorporated as a town on June 12th, 1885 and became a city on September 1st, 1903. There are plenty of things to do if you’re looking for an adventure or want to just hang out with friends! One of the most popular things for locals to do in Prince Albert is visit the nature trails. There are over 50km of winding paths that lead through various types of forests, lakes, and prairies which provide a scenic vista for any occasion! If you’re looking to spend some time indoors, there are a number of museums to visit such as the Mann Art Gallery.
Prince Albert’s economy is primarily fueled by the forestry industry. There are two paper mills in the city that provide local jobs, while global demand for Saskatchewan products creates more employment opportunities within Prince Albert and across the province! It’s also home to three higher learning institutions (University of Saskatchewan-Prince Albert, Saskatchewan Polytechnic-Prince Albert Campus, and the University of Regina), so there are plenty of job opportunities in education if that’s something you’re interested in.
Prince Albert has one of the best school systems in Canada with a near 100% graduation rate! The school board in Prince Albert is made up of 33 schools, with a total enrollment of nearly 9,600 students. Currently, there are 6 high schools and 20 elementary schools in the area, plus 7 schools that are K-12. The schools offer many opportunities for kids to get involved in extracurricular activities like sports, clubs, or volunteering.
Prince Albert Transportation
Prince Albert is a relatively small city, so there are limited public transportation options available for residents, offered by the Saskatchewan Transportation Company. Most people living in and around Prince Albert drive their own car on the majority of days. The average commute time for someone who lives in the city is around 16 minutes, which isn’t too bad! As far as biking and walking around the city, there are some sidewalks but not many, so it’s important to be careful when you’re on the road. While it’s a smaller city that’s easy to get around, it’s best to stick to trails when you want to go for a bike ride. The closest airport is Saskatoon International Airport which is approximately a one-hour drive away from Prince Albert.
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 133km (83 miles) to Saskatoon
- 517km (321 miles) to Edmonton
- 604km (375 miles) to Calgary
- 681km (423 miles) to Winnipeg
Things To Do in Prince Albert, SK
Prince Albert is a great place to live, work, and play! There are plenty of things to do throughout the year, whether you’re looking for adventure or relaxation. Here are some top spots to see when you move to Prince Albert:
- Grey Owl Cabin is a beautiful cabin located just outside of Prince Albert. It’s a place where people can relax, explore nature, and get in touch with the great outdoors! It’s a great location for those who are looking to explore Prince Public Lands, which provides access to walking paths and trails.
- The Prince Albert Historical Museum is a great place to visit for anyone who wants to learn more about the history of Prince Albert and Saskatchewan. It includes collections that date back over 100 years, with interesting artifacts from all different periods in time!
- Kinsmen Water Park is a great place to cool off during the hot summer months. It features a water slide, lazy river and splashdown pool which are all perfect for people of all ages!
- Little Red River Park is a beautiful stretch of land with plenty to do! It features walking and biking trails, as well as playgrounds for the kids.
- The Mann Art Gallery is a contemporary art gallery that features more than 400 pieces of artwork by the famous Canadian artist, Robert-Alexander Mann.
- Northern Lights Casino is a great place to experience the thrill of gambling. Whether you’re looking for slots, roulette, or blackjack there are plenty of games and tables offered at Northern Lights!
- Diefenbaker House Museum is a great place to learn about the former Prime Minister of Canada, John Diefenbaker. It includes his personal items and a large collection of photographs from throughout his life!
- Vintage Power Museum is a great place to learn about the history of electricity in Saskatchewan and its impact on our lives today. It has plenty of interactive exhibits that will fascinate everyone!
- Rotary Museum of Police and Corrections History is a great place to learn about the history of policing in Canada. It includes uniforms, badges, photographs and other memorabilia that date back as far as 1835!
- The Evolution of Education Museum is a great place to learn about the history and evolution of education in Canada. It includes interactive exhibits that will fascinate people young and old!
Prince Albert Day Trips
There are many great day trips that you can take out of Prince Albert! Here’s a list of some top spots to visit the next time you have a free day:
- Lac La Ronge Provincial Park
- Lac La Ronge Provincial Park is a beautiful place to explore Saskatchewan’s natural beauty. This beautiful park has a large number of activities to do. It’s known for its fishing and ice-fishing, but it also has great hiking trails! Lac La Ronge is about a two-and-a-half hour drive away from Prince Albert and is worth the trip for a relaxing day outdoors.
- Last Mountain Regional Park
- Last Mountain Regional Park is another fantastic day trip destination. It’s a little over a two hour drive from Prince Albert, but it offers a great selection of activities for everyone! Whether you’re looking to golf, fish, or just relax there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors at Last Mountain. This park is home to over 100 lakes that are stocked with fish, and it’s Saskatchewan’s only UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
- Meadow Lake, SK
- Meadow Lake is a great place to visit if you’re looking for some outdoor adventure. It’s about two-and-a-half hours from Prince Albert and it offers hiking, camping, fishing, and golfing! Some popular things to see in Meadow Lake include the Meadow Lake Provincial Park, the Pelican Falls, and Wakamow Natural Area.
- Prince Albert National Park
- Prince Albert National Park is a beautiful place to visit for some time in the great outdoors. It’s about an hour away from Prince Albert, but there are a plethora of things to do that make it worth the drive! You can enjoy horseback rides and see bison in the wild, as well as take part in hikes or fishing trips. The parks have over 350 campsites available at no charge inside of Prince Albert National Park that make this park one of Saskatchewan’s largest camping destinations!