Vancouver, BC Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Vancouver BC Homes For Sale
Desirable Nanaimo West the exclusive complex of 6 Town Homes residence in the lively Hastings-Sunrise community! This charming and timeless-inspired premise is a practical home for any modern family. This 4-level, 4 Bed, 3.5 Bath townhome is filled w
SPLENDID MANSION sitting on rarely available 33, 800 sqft lot in most prestigious FIRST SHAUGHNESSY, step to "the Crescent". The elegant home features mountain and city views from all 4 levels/w radiant floor heat. House has been completed renovated
A unique townhouse in a lovely heritage-style complex on the best street in Fairview! The main floor features high ceilings, 'concrete' feature wall, wood burning fireplace with new stone surround, and large windows. The kitchen was recently updated
KEEFER BLOCK, BOUTIQUE building in the up & coming Chinatown neighborhood by AWARD-WINNING Solterra Dev. This BRIGHT 1 bed home is efficiently designed with NO wasted space and plenty of storage. Stylish interiors featuring floor to ceiling frosted s
Excellent Mt. Pleasant Big Character 5 Unit Revenue Property containing 1×2 bdrm, 1x (large) 1 bdrm, 2 x bachelors & 1 loft Studio suites in a 4 Level 2950 SF building. Character features incl high ceilings, wood flrs, decks & views, big rear yard w/
Fully renovated & in the heart of the River District; Welcome to 408 8430 Jellicoe St! This 2 bedroom, PENTHOUSE unit, offers a functional layout (W-F-H adaptable) with 780+ square ft of interior living space that showcases open concept living, priva
Luxurious Penthouse Living in Vancouver West's "HIGH STREET" in the Dunbar/Southlands area. Extensively renovated in 2020, this 2 bedroom and den, 2 bathroom, top floor, south facing unit is quiet and bright with views looking out to Richmond and the
The perfect downtown studio condo which includes a large flex area, use it for an office or as a bedroom. Large floor to ceiling windows on this corner unit gives you an outlook over this West End neighbourhood while allowing the bright natural light
"Escala" One of the most prestigious buildings in Coal Harbour. It is situated right along the waterfront line, steps away from Stanley Park, Seawall, and luxurious dining and shopping malls. This 3 Bedroom and 4 Baths, unit combines the two strata l
Exceptionally awe inspiring views of English Bay, the north shore mountains, downtown & False Creek from this prime suite in Vancouver's new "The Pacific" by iconic Grosvenor. Be mesmerized by these views from the generous living space and all 3 bedr
Stunning unobstructed water and city views from this rarely available suite overlooking David Lam Park! You'll love this 1067 square ft 2-bed/2-bath home in West One, featuring tons of natural light through the floor-to-ceiling windows, stainless ste
VIEW HOME IN PRIME COAL HARBOUR LOCATION! Super functional sunny west facing 1 bedroom and flex home with beautiful city, mountain and water views. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, stone counters and plenty of storage and prep
Welcome to 8X on the Park by Brenhill. Yaletown's landmark building. Excellent location, only steps to nearby shopping, restaurants, coffee shops and much more. Emery Barnes Park is on your doorstep. This 3 bed 2 bath 1 den corner unit offers beautif
Relax and enjoy your life in this magnificent luxury suite in Canada House. Upscale building on the waterfront by the Seawall in the dynamic Olympic Village area. Savor the expansive view of False Creek, park greenery & City skyline from every room i
Welcome to the Watershed, Loft living at its Best! A stunning 590 SqFt open concept loft with 12' ceilings and airy interior with impressive floor-to-ceiling windows exposing natural light into the living area. Enjoy polished concrete floors, custom
Brand new side by side duplex with legal suite in the heart of Kerrisdale on a wide 50×119 = 5868sf lot w/Southern Exposure backyard. Each unit offers 2114sf of bright luxurious living space. High ceilings and tons of natural light on all levels. 3 b
THIS IS THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR at Marine Gateway by PCI. SE facing home in the South Tower offering the coveted UNOBSTRUCTED PARNORAMIC VIEWS from the Mountains to Richmond to Burard Inlet. Your 2 Bdrm 2 Bath home offers plenty of light, an
Welcome to the Penthouse on 31st floor with 180 degree view of North, East & South. 244 square ft of balcony/patio with the best view in Downtown. This unit has been totally remodeled with granite counters in the kitchen & both bathrooms. Excellent l
About Vancouver, BC
From hiking trails and serene parks, to restaurants and nightlife, Vancouver has it all. If you’re considering buying property in this beautiful city, then here is some information on the real estate market, as well as what things are like for those who live in the wonderful city of Vancouver.
Vancouver is the most populous city in British Columbia with a population of over 630,000 people. It is also one of the most ethnically diverse cities in Canada with over 100 different languages spoken there today, and that isn’t even including the city’s official languages of English and French!
Vancouver is often known for its high quality of life and the vast opportunities the city provides. The large city has been ranked as one of the top five places in North America for start-up businesses, according to Forbes Magazine, due largely to a thriving economy with jobs across all sectors. The city is home to world-class universities such as UBC (University of British Columbia) and SFU (Simon Fraser University). Vancouver is also the home of many famous media companies such as Electronic Arts, Microsoft Studios, and Jam Filled Entertainment. Vancouver offers many parks as well as outdoor activities such as skiing at Grouse Mountain or hiking in Cypress Provincial Park near West Vancouver.
If you’re looking for a place to live then Vancouver has much to offer; from apartment-living downtown or living on a quiet street in one of the city’s many communities, to a house with acreage and room for a garden or farm. You’ll find that buying real estate here is also less expensive than other major cities like Toronto and Calgary – so if you’re looking for affordability coupled with economic growth then Vancouver should be at the top of your list!
A majority of the homes in Vancouver are single-family dwellings. However, there are also large condominiums and townhomes for those looking to live in a high-rise building. The average home prices range from the low $300,000’s to the high $500,000s. Some popular neighbourhoods in Vancouver include Coal Harbour and Downtown – these are perfect for those looking for a lively city life with restaurants, theatres, and shops right at their doorstep! If you’re more of an outdoorsy type then head over to South Surrey or North Vancouver to find your perfect home.
Transportation in Vancouver is primarily managed by Translink, the regional transportation authority. They provide public transit services such as bus and rail throughout most of Greater Vancouver, running from early morning until late at night. In addition to the public transit system, there are other options for getting around the city including cycling or walking on footpaths that are located throughout Vancouver. If you’re looking to drive, parking is available throughout the city as well.
Distance to Nearby Cities
107 km (76 miles) from Victoria
393 km (244 miles) from Kelowna
354 km (220 miles) from Kamloops
25 km (140 miles) from Seattle
Things To Do in Vancouver, BC
There’s always something to do in Vancouver, BC. From the serene waterfront at Spanish Banks and Lighthouse Park, to the thrills of skiing or snowboarding at Grouse Mountain, there are a number of parks and attractions that will keep you busy as you explore Vancouver! Here are some of the top things to do throughout the city:
- One of Vancouver’s most popular attractions is Stanley Park, a public park that runs along the edge of Burrard Inlet and has views across to North Vancouver. There are over 200 hectares (500 acres) of woodlands in this beautiful green space with an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, picnic shelters, and miles after miles of well manicured trails to explore.
- The Vancouver Aquarium, which is located in the heart of Stanley Park, on a site that sits below sea level, houses more than 20,000 animals from across the globe. The aquarium offers daily public tours as well as behind-the-scenes VIP experiences for an extra special experience with the whole family.
- Granville Island is a popular destination for Vancouver locals and tourists alike. This community of shops, galleries, theatres, and restaurants sits on the edge of False Creek in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside, and it offers visitors everything from locally made chocolate to artisanal ice cream.
- Grouse Mountain is a mountain resort in North Vancouver, British Columbia. It annually attracts about two million visitors and offers snow sports such as skiing or snowboarding on the slopes from December to April, along with other activities year-round.
- The Museum of Anthropology is Canada’s largest university-based museum and one of the most important in North America, with collections that include more than 500,000 works from across the globe. The Museum houses a number of permanent exhibits that use dioramas, film, and hands-on displays to illustrate life in British Columbia prior to contact with Europeans. There are also galleries for temporary exhibitions as well as an auditorium which screens films and hosts lectures by special guests.
- Kitsilano Beach is a popular destination for Vancouverites. Not only does it offer one of the best places to go swimming in Vancouver, but it’s also a great place to head to if you love water sports such as paddle boarding or kayaking. For those who prefer to stay on land, there are plenty of walking and running paths available along the beach.
- Gastown is Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. The area became a popular destination for those who wanted to escape from the business of the modern-day city and travel back in time. Gastown is now characterized by its steam clock, cobblestone streets, and brick buildings. One of the most popular attractions in Gastown is the Vancouver Police Museum which offers a glimpse into Vancouver’s history with some fascinating old police cars on display outside as well as several interactive exhibits inside for visitors to experience.
- One of Vancouver’s most popular tourist attractions is the Capilano Suspension Bridge. The bridge crosses Burrard Inlet to connect North and West Vancouver, spanning a total length of 450 metres (1476 feet). Visitors are offered two different ways to cross the bridge – an upper deck which hangs from thick cables above the canyon floor or the lower deck which is simply a walk across.
- A very popular and picturesque place to spend a day outside is Queen Elizabeth Park. The park has an open-air rose garden, a children’s play area with jungle gym equipment, tennis courts, dog parks, picnic areas, and walking trails.
The Vancouver Art Gallery offers free admission on Thursdays from 12 p.m to 11:59 p.m and on Saturdays from 12:00 to 11:59 pm, but for the rest of the week visitors are charged an admission fee. The gallery also offers live music on Saturdays for all visitors to enjoy.
Vancouver Day Trips
There are many day trips that can be made from Vancouver. From ski resorts to quaint towns, there’s always a new experience to be had when planning a day trip with family or friends. Here are some of the top-rated day trips to make if you live in or are planning to move to the Vancouver area:
- Whistler has been dubbed the “ski capital of North America” and is a popular destination for skiing. The resort town offers over 200 km of ski trails with runs that range from beginner to advanced skill levels. Whistler also offers other activities such as snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, and sleigh rides. The Whistler Valley is also a popular destination for golfers, with four major courses.
- Butchart Gardens
- The Butchart Gardens are a must-see from Vancouver. The gardens were originally the private estate of Robert Pembroke “Butch” and Ethel Butchart for over 50 years, but opened to the public on July 12, 1965 after their death. What is known today as the world’s most spectacular display of roses can be seen in this garden from mid-June to the end of October. For a particularly astonishing experience, try visiting at sunset, when many of the roses are in bloom and hundreds of lanterns illuminate the most beautiful views.
- Okanagan Valley Wine Region
- The picturesque Okanagan valley is home to a number of award-winning wineries and provides one of the most scenic wine tours in Canada. The region has been producing grapes for over 130 years. 90% of the grapes that are grown in this region are used to produce award-winning wines like Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.