Windsor, ON Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Just Listed Windsor ON Homes For Sale
Welcome To 4257 Northwood Lakes! This Beautiful Fully Renovated Raised Bungalow Is Located In South Windsor Featuring 2+2 Beds 2 Full Baths, New F/Air Fas, C/A, Tankless Hot Water Tank, Newer Kitchen With Granite Counters, Hardwood Through Upper Leve
Attention investors! introducing 3254 Millen! Come check out this great opportunity to add this fully tenanted, all brick, cash cow to your portfolio! Located in a fantastic rental area, it has plenty of parking and coin laundry providing convenience
Welcome to Walkerville. This 2 story home has been meticulously maintained and it shows. The home features 3 good sized bedrooms, recently renovated bath and formal dining room. Old world charm with hardwood floors and natural trim throughout. Locate
Are you an investor or first-time home buyer looking for a charming family home? Move-in-ready 2-storey in the heart of Walkerville. 3 Bedrooms and 4-piece Bath. Main floor: large Foyer, Living Room, and formal Dining Room, all with Hardwood Floors.
WELCOME TO FANTASTIC WALKERVILLE NEIGHBOURHOOD – 1102 MOY/RICHMOND. THIS SOLID WELL BUILT & MAINTAINED, MOVE IN READY RANCH: 2 BDRMS, FULL BATH, FEATURES HIGH CEILING 9FT +, OPEN CONCEPT KITCHEN DINING RM & BIG LIV RM. HRWD FLRS, NEWER FURNACE, C/AIR
THIS BEAUTIFUL 3+1 BEDROOM 2 FULL BATH BRICK 4 LEVEL BACKSPLIT IS SITUATED ON A BIG DOUBLE WIDE LOT (PLENTY OF ROOM FOR A GARAGE IF NEEDED) ON A QUIET SECTION OF CLEMENCEAU. THIS HOME OFFERS NEW KITCHEN, FRESHLY PAINTED, SOME NEW FLOORING, NEWER ROOF
Great opportunity to purchase for investment or first time buyer in one of Windsor's financially healthiest buildings! Beautifully decorated & updated 660 sq ft unit, kitchen with separate eating area, bathroom, central air, large balcony, and underg
ENDLESS POTENTIAL FOR THIS LARGE 2.5 STRY HOME ZONED RD2.2. LOCATED ON HOWARD BETWEEN ERIE & GILES (BUS ROUTE) THIS HOME OFFERS GENEROUS SPACE AND BOASTS 5+1 LARGE BEDROOMS WITH 3 FULL BATHROOMS. THERE IS SEPARATE ACCESS TO EVERY LEVEL & LAUNDRY ON B
Have you been thinking of starting your own business? Then don't miss out on this great opportunity! The current owner has already done all the hard work over the past three years in establishing the business in this quaint sandwich shop known as Ros
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!! LARGER THAN IT APPEARS!! WELCOME TO 992 FAIRVIEW, THIS SPOTLESS RANCH SITS ON A MASSIVE DOUBLE LOT. FEATURES INCLUDE 3 LARGE BEDROOMS, 1 FULL BATH, LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH HARDWOOD FLOORS, BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN THAT LEADS TO
AMAZING LOCATION ON THIS SUPERB NEWLY UPDATED 1.5 STOREY/RANCH STYLE HOME IN THE HEART OF SOUTH WALKERVILLE! BEAUTIFUL WIDE OPEN CONCEPT LAYOUT – MASSIVE LIVING/DINING ROOM COMBO CONNECTED TO THE FRESHLY RENOVATED KITCHEN. TOTAL 4 BEDROOMS (GOOD SIZE
Meticulous 2 Storey home in desirable Walkerville! Step in to your spacious living room and follow the hardwood floors to the high quality renovated kitchen w/granite counter tops & soft close drawers. Main floor features formal dining with sliding g
IMPECCABLE 3+2 BED, 3 FULL BATH RAISED RANCH IN THE HEART OF EAST RIVERSIDE. THE UPPER LEVEL OF THIS SPACIOUS HOME FEATURES AN OPEN LIVING/DINING ROOM SPACE W/GORGEOUS VAULTED CEILINGS, NEW HARDWOOD FLOORS (NOV 2020), GOURMET KITCHEN W/CUSTOM CABINET
HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION STEPS TO ""THE DRIVE/ST. ROSE BEACH"". EXCEPTIONAL 2+2 BDRM. 2 STOREY. 2 FULL BATHS. UPSTAIRS LAUNDRY. SPACIOUS LIV/GAS FPL/ DIN RM/HRWD FLOORS. IMPRESSIVE KIT/NUMEROUS CABS/2 PANTRIES/NEWER FLOORING/SEP. EATING AREA. LOVELY
FULLY FINISHED 3+2 BDRM, 2 BTH BRK TO ROOF RANCH IN GREAT SOUTH WINDSOR LOCATION. HARDWOOD AND CERAMIC THROUGHOUT. ALL APPLIANCES REMAIN. SPACIOUS LOT W/PATIO AREA, ABOVE GROUND POOL, GAZEBO, STORAGE SHED & PLENTY OF ROOM FOR A GARAGE. EXCELLENT LOCA
LARGE 4 BEDRM 2 STY HAVING SPACIOUS RMS THROUGHOUT, LOCATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO DOWNTOWN CORE, U OF W & ST CLAIR COLLEGE DOWNTOWN CAMPUSES, WINDSOR/DETROIT TUNNEL. WATERFRONT PKS. AND TRAILS. THE PROPERTY'S CURRENT CONDITION BEING SOLD 'AS IS '
Calling all investors! excellent investment property for a rental. close to the u of w and major bus routes making it the ideal student rental. This 1 1/2 storey full brick home is located on a dead end street with no rear neighbours and features a c
AMAZING, WELL KEPT FULLY FINISHED 1 1/2 STORY STYLE HOME IN A IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION, FANTASTIC LAYOUT, OPEN CONCEPT MAIN LEVEL BOASTS A BRIGHT AND UPDATED KITCHEN, VERY SPACIOUS LIVING/DINING ROOM, 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS AND 1 FULL BATH. FINISHED B
MAINTENANCE FREE 3 BDRM BRICK RANCH, 2 FULL BATHS, PART FINISHED BSMT, LRG NEWER CONCRETE FRONT PORCH W/CELLAR BELOW, VINYL WNDWS, ROOF 2018, NEWER HOT WATER HEATING SYSTEM W/SEPARATED DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, BASEMENT
PERFECT MIX OF MODERN UPDATES & ORIGINAL CHARM WITH THIS MOVE IN READY BUNGALOW. THIS ADORABLE HOME FEATURES 2+1 BEDROOMS, 2 UPDATED BATHROOMS. BEAUTIFUL HARDWOOD FLOORS AND WOOD TRIM THROUGHOUT THE MAIN FLOOR. OPEN CONCEPT, RECENTLY RENOVATED KITCHE
About Windsor, ON
Windsor is a city that has it all. From the best in Windsor real estate to a number of things to do and see, this city will have you living like royalty! With a growing population of over 233,000, Windsor holds some of Canada’s best beaches and there are always new events going on in the city. Whether you’re looking for an investment property or something more permanent, keep reading to see what Windsor has to offer!
Located at the mouth of the Detroit River, Windsor is a city with deep history and roots in innovation. Originally considered a trade post, Windsor has evolved into one of the most important cities in Canada. With many job opportunities and beautiful homes available for sale, it’s no surprise that so many people are choosing to make Windsor their home.
Windsor’s economy is fueled by some of the best universities in Canada, a booming automotive industry (home to Magna International Inc.), and tourism. Some major universities in the Windsor area include University of Windsor, St. Clair College, and Fanshawe College. Speaking of education, Windsor’s primary and secondary school system is also very strong, with high-quality education for children of all ages, including French-immersion programs.
As far as staying entertained, Windsor has many parks, rivers, and trails to explore! Whether you’re out on the water in a kayak or going for a leisurely stroll through town, there’s no shortage of fun activities happening every day. Downtown Windsor is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a coffee, read a book, or have lunch with friends. Windsor’s West End has some of the city’s most popular public art galleries and boutiques mixed with restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and bars.
There are plenty of different properties in Windsor, from small bungalows to spacious mansions. The average home in Windsor is around $300,000, and a majority of homes in the area are single-family detached houses. Windsor has great neighbourhoods for all budgets! The University District neighbourhood is an excellent choice for families looking for homes near schools that provide both French immersion programs and Montessori schools. If you are looking for a more eclectic neighbourhood, Windsor’s West End is the perfect place.
The Ambassador Bridge, which connects Windsor with Detroit, is the busiest international crossing in North America. More than 25 million passengers and about 350 thousand vehicles cross it annually. It’s also one of Canada’s most beautiful treasured landmarks. If you are looking to stay in a larger city that still gives ample opportunity to spend time in nature, Windsor is a great place to find your new home.
Windsor is considered quite the transportation hub. The city has an international airport (Windsor International), and there are also trains coming from both Toronto and Detroit on a regular basis! The most popular modes of transportation for getting around Windsor include biking and walking. Driving around Windsor can be a bit tricky as it’s not really designed for much traffic. Many people in Windsor use Uber and other ride-sharing services to get around the city, but there are also buses if you need them!
Distance to Nearby Cities
- 7km (4 miles) to Detroit, MI
- 83km (52 miles) to Toledo, OH
- 136km (85 miles) to Cleveland, OH
- 164km (102 miles) to London
Things To Do in Windsor, ON
Windsor has a lot to offer in terms of entertainment. Whether you want a relaxing day out or to check out the newest restaurant downtown, Windsor will never leave you bored. Here are some of our favourite recommendations:
- Windsor Riverfront Walk
- The Windsor Riverfront Walk is a favourite for many locals. It’s perfect to do in the morning or evening, and you can rent bikes along this path too! The walk extends about six kilometres from downtown Windsor to Drouillard Road Park near the Ambassador Bridge, making it easy for visitors with limited time to explore some of the city’s most scenic areas.
- Dieppe Gardens
- Dieppe Gardens is a beautiful historic garden that has been restored to its former glory. It’s the perfect place for anyone looking to find some peace and quiet or even for a wedding ceremony in Windsor!
- Windsor Symphony Orchestra
- The Windsor Symphony Orchestra is a big part of the music scene in Windsor. They perform throughout the year, and they have multiple concerts at different venues all around town, from small to large!
- Royal Canadian Yacht Club
- The Royal Canadian Yacht Club is a beautiful building that sits on Windsor’s waterfront. It was built in 1913, and it has an incredible view of the Detroit skyline from its porch!
- Jackson Park
- Jackson Park is a gorgeous park that was built in 1913. The park holds some unique rock formations and thousands of plants and flowers to see. It’s one of the most picturesque parks you’ll find, and it has plenty of amenities for people to enjoy!
- Olde Walkerville Neighborhood
- Walkerville is a beautiful historic neighbourhood that was built in the 1800s. Walkerville has two parks, one for children and one for adults, including plenty of amenities like an outdoor stage!
- Adventure Bay Family Water Park
- Adventure Bay is a family water park that has plenty of slides, pools, and attractions for people to enjoy. The place is open year-round, but it’s most popular in the summer when families are looking for cool places to go!
- Canadian Historical Aircraft Association Museum
- The Canadian Historical Aircraft Association Museum is a great place to go for those who are interested in learning about the history of aviation. It’s located close to the airport, so you can even combine your visit with an airplane ride!
- Walkerville Brewery
- Walkerville Brewery serves up two of the most popular kinds of beer in Canada – Labatt Blue and Rickard’s Red. The brewery is a big part of Windsor’s history, so it might be worth checking out if you’re looking for some local flavor!
- Willistead Manor
- Willistead Manor is the perfect place for history buffs. It’s been around since 1896, making it one of Canada’s oldest buildings! Willistead Manor has a ton of different features to explore and appreciate, including a library that will make you feel like you’re in an old-timey version of Hogwarts.
Windsor Day Trips
Windsor is close to a lot of different towns and cities that are worth checking out for the day. Ontario is full of beautiful sites that are perfect for a day trip. Some popular destinations include:
- London, ON
- London, Ontario is only about two hours away from Windsor. It’s one of the most diverse cities in Canada, with tons of cool things to do such as wine tasting or exploring their world-renowned art galleries!
- Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls is about three and a half hours away from Windsor and a must-see for anyone who’s into nature! If you’re feeling really adventurous, try taking on the rapids while white water rafting. Not a fan of water sports? Simply hike the trails around the falls and take in the once-in-a-lifetime views.
- Rock Glen Conservation Area
- If you’re looking for a day trip filled with nature, head to Rock Glen Conservation Area. It’s about 2 hours away from Windsor, and it has beautiful hiking trails and even opportunities for camping!
- Point Pelee National Park
- If you’re looking to check some National Parks off your bucket list, head to Point Pelee National Park. It’s about an hour drive from Windsor and is one of the only places in Canada where you can see both saltwater marshes and freshwater wetlands!